What do you mean we are being secret? What do you want to know? There's another group making a game as well that essentially stopped talking. I'd say the group on the forums is easily the most transparent.

I asked a while ago for people to develop a game. No one created a proposal, so I made one. I made twenty units with stats. Before that I read people essentially wanted the TAO board, but with an additional no mans land, so I made that. I don't know what you want to know that you think we are hiding. Matt's learning things like what kind of information is where and how it's sent from the game to the server and how to do it efficiently and how to create the server and how to make lobby chat and channels and that sort of thing that I don't understand. Matt's also working on game logic potentially with xyxaxyz2 (who reached out like a month ago by reading this board and being interested). Meletus is helping me learn Blender for 3d modeling and going to help with animations and how we make the graphics efficiently work with the actual game. Mel seems to have the most experience across the entire process.