Thread: Fight Club

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I've done it a bunch of times but thank you. I lose weight super easily. I actually struggle to keep weight on, I have the most inhuman metabolism on the face of the Earth. I could like inject butter directly into my veins and I would lose ten pounds. It's not hard to do, I just hate being super dehydrated.

I'm going to go flyweight this time but I'm honestly considering fighting up, which I've done plenty of times. I hate fighting guys my size, it's fucking exhausting. I'd rather fight someone with fifty pounds on me than another spring loaded 135 pound guy whose bouncing off the walls and going a million miles a minute. I don't have a ton of knockout power but I can outlast just about everyone I spar with and exhaust them. I can pull off some pretty freaky submissions too because I'm so small and wiry, I probably gogoplata people more than anyone should be able to with how flexible I am. My fight nick name was always monkey legs because I'm a bastard to hold down because I can bend such weird ways. I'm not even that good of a grappler either, I can just do weird shit because I can like put my legs behind my head and stuff so rather than being a great Jits guy I'm just preposterously annoying to force into anything on the ground.

The heaviest I could realistically fight is featherweight though. And I wouldn't even come in at 145, I'd be well under it. The heaviest I've ever been was 140 and that was with intense weight lifting and dieting. I don't mind being lighter though, I fought open weight for most of my career and would fight guys as big as 250. That's kind of my bread and butter actually. Eventually you get sick of getting your head caved in and accept that you're small and learn how to fight small, which is honestly a really interesting thing if you get into the technical fighting details about what it's like being someone my size fighting big dudes.
    Last edited by Achilles; 07-12-2018 at 01:14 PM.

Thread Information