Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Fight Club

I liked Rockhold before this fight, but man, you can't be a smug ass champion with no title defenses, get beat, and then act like that. Horrible guy, horrible character, shitty fight. I can't stand Bisping either, so fuck that whole division. Bring back Rich Franklin.

In better news, Brock Lesnar is back. Will fight Mark Hunt at UFC 200. I am a Lesnar fan. I love watching that division, and he is a MONSTER of a human being. I love his drive, his work ethic, and his big muscles. I don't buy into hype, I didn't get down on the guy for not WINNING EVERY FIGHT EVER (who does that..?) just because he's a big dude. MMA is difficult.. and he put it the work and got some wins.

I'm excited to see if he's improved. I haven't heard shit from Lesnar.. i wonder if he's been training MMA non stop, or if he just decided he wanted back in, or if there was an offer he couldn't refuse.
    Last edited by The Butcher; 06-09-2016 at 12:12 PM.

Banner by Madamos
    Co-leader of The Dawg Pound - humpin legs since 2004

Kimbo Slice, dead at 42:
    http://deadspin.com/report-kimbo-sli...992.1461464790

"MMA star Kimbo Slice died this evening in Florida from heart failure at the age of 42. Bellator’s CEO confirmed the news to TMZ, saying: 'We are all shocked and saddened by the devastating untimely loss of Kimbo Slice, a beloved member of the Bellator family.' Slice, born Kevin Ferguson, rose to fame in the aughts as a viral street-fight star. He made his MMA debut in 2007, and won his UFC debut in 2009. He continued to fight on and off up until this year, when he knocked out Dada 5000 in February; last year, our Greg Howard wrote about him extensively in a profile of Ken Shamrock, whom he fought in a heavily-promoted Bellator bout."

Sad news. He never dominated trained MMA fighters, but he was no doubt a formidable dude to stand across from. Rest in peace.

Last edited by rainblade; 06-07-2016 at 03:51 AM.

Someone who came from nothing and got a little piece for himself and his family. Everyone who fought with him I think even Shamrock has said he was a great guy. I was a huge fan of his in the beginning, not much to be a fan of late in his "career" but much love for Kimbo Slice.

R.I.P.

Banner by Madamos

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
    Someone who came from nothing and got a little piece for himself and his family. Everyone who fought with him I think even Shamrock has said he was a great guy. I was a huge fan of his in the beginning, not much to be a fan of late in his "career" but much love for Kimbo Slice.

R.I.P.
    He was a gentle giant, from what I understand. Gotta have love for people who respect the game and are selflessly determined to excel at it.

I want to go to a fight just to do this. I love how many people try and fail! hahahah

Too lazy to google but I'm almost positive Mike Hunt is the joke and Mark Hunt is the fighter...

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmarez View Post
    Too lazy to google but I'm almost positive Mike Hunt is the joke and Mark Hunt is the fighter...
    I was on the dope.

Banner by Madamos

Wonder boy is a bad motherfucker.

So Bones Jones is out of UFC 200. Main event championship fight on maybe the biggest card ever, and he's fails the drug test.
    What a fucking dick. I'm so sick of that asshole.

fuck these bots (i told the mods to give me the power to ban them but they just talked about how to keep them out instead and that doesn't work, FYI) and FUCK jon jones. What a fucking joke, dude is worse than Aldo.

What a loser.

Banner by Madamos

Thread Information