Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: netjak.com

I had so many more on older computers, but sadly they are gone now.

Quote Originally Posted by rainblade View Post
    I had so many more on older computers, but sadly they are gone now.
    Know this feeling. It was cool to see all these.

I had sooooooo many great games against PS. I wish I would have recorded them.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Gyps View Post
    Know this feeling. It was cool to see all these.
    When I was in AK early on in TAO history, I lost a lost but I also won more than I lost. I played a ton of freestyle back then. As I progressed, I fell in love with turtle. The frost golem is easily my favorite piece. Furgon is the most versatile and creative piece, naturally, but it takes a lot of skill to use well and the mud golem is OP so the furgon can be limited. If the mud golem were better balanced, I'd say furgon is my favorite. The furgon won me many games that I had absolutely no right to win. Later on in TAO history, I won a lot more than I lost but I hardly ever played. I regularly took months/years off of TAO, which in retrospect makes me incredibly sad. When I was around, I'd usually play an obsessive amount of games with one or two people whose paths would cross with mine.

I had a lot of fun on TAO. It was a sanctuary.

What was your favorite win?

Quote Originally Posted by manonfire101 View Post
    I had sooooooo many great games against PS. I wish I would have recorded them.
    PS was a great player. I loved his spirit and his humility.

Of the ones above, probably one of the wins against Kash (Nick Riddle, I(r)onic, Teacher), or that win against Dr. Nipples. The way I was able to edge him out with my furgon was pretty remarkable, imo. I swear, that thing was still up in the air right until the moment I took that screenshot, which I believe is when he had killed my furgon. Actually, some of those PS games were probably the best I've ever had. That was much later on in TAO history when I was playing what would end up my final TAO games. I was helping him get ready/practice for that PSST monster tear he went on.

Honestly, I took so much out of all my games assuming they were well-played or 'close,' regardless of opponent. I feel bad giving my favorite win to any one person, but if I had to then I'd say it was one of my numerous wins against AFO when he was in his "prime." I have to go with popular opinion on this.

I had screenshots of monkus, Magician, DL, LT, Daemon Bloodmaw, Darque, OmegaGalaxy, so many others who were active from early on FPS/Legends who sort of vanished after the first five years. I might try to recover data from an old hard drive. They are worth it.

Did we play much, manon? I honestly don't remember playing you except maybe once for a big tournament where I choked like I loved to do?

I would think it was like Dape or Cuathon or something just because of the humor involved.

Quote Originally Posted by rainblade View Post
    Did we play much, manon? I honestly don't remember playing you except maybe once for a big tournament where I choked like I loved to do?
    No you didn't. We probably played a few times but I don't remember really.

Thread Information