Page 386 of 492 FirstFirst ... 286336376382383384385386387388389390396436486 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,860 of 4916

Thread: For NFL fans

There was a no call on the facemask on Goff as well within the 5 yard line

I know one thing. Any football player who thanks God or his lord and savior or whoever after a win can fuck right off.
    If God exists, and if he even gives one single shit about the NFL, I refuse to believe it’s his will to see Bill Belichick with 7 fucking Super Bowl rings and Andy Reid with none. This is the 9th time he’s taken the Patriots to the championship. 9 times. Plus the 2 he won with the Giants.
    So God does not care about football. He has nothing to do with it. He can’t, unless God is really Bill Belichick and he coaches the Patriots because heaven is boring. Or Belichick sold his soul to the devil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

We already had one victory parade this year from the Red Sox. I don't want another one, I've got shit to do. I've seen enough fucking parades the last fifteen years.

At this point I feel like Boston has become that rich villain in every eighties movie that always comes out on top and nobody likes, and a rag tag group of no bodies has to beat us at our own game to save their stadium from closing or something.

But in all honesty, it's sort of funny being from here. We hate the Yankees here (like to the point that there's physical violence between fans regularly), and the reality is that the Patriots have become the New York Yankees of football. They just show up and blow everyone out of the water every year and suck the fun out of it for everyone else, and everybody hates New England because of it. I don't like football but it is pretty hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
    We already had one victory parade this year from the Red Sox. I don't want another one, I've got shit to do. I've seen enough fucking parades the last fifteen years.

At this point I feel like Boston has become that rich villain in every eighties movie that always comes out on top and nobody likes, and a rag tag group of no bodies has to beat us at our own game to save their stadium from closing or something.

But in all honesty, it's sort of funny being from here. We hate the Yankees here (like to the point that there's physical violence between fans regularly), and the reality is that the Patriots have become the New York Yankees of football. They just show up and blow everyone out of the water every year and suck the fun out of it for everyone else, and everybody hates New England because of it. I don't like football but it is pretty hilarious.
    Yea except last year #phillyphilly

I hate to say it, but I'm actually pulling for the Pats over the Rams. Don't want to see Goff win a SB before Wentz.

Wentz won a SB last year lol
    Like sure he didn't start because he was hurt, but he still got the ring and is a SB Champion

Unless you completely ignore the last 2 seasons, Wentz is probably going to have a short, injury plagued career. Said it before. They should have traded him for a truck load of picks and stuck with Foles. Could have built a dynasty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    I know one thing. Any football player who thanks God or his lord and savior or whoever after a win can fuck right off.
    If God exists, and if he even gives one single shit about the NFL, I refuse to believe it’s his will to see Bill Belichick with 7 fucking Super Bowl rings and Andy Reid with none. This is the 9th time he’s taken the Patriots to the championship. 9 times. Plus the 2 he won with the Giants.
    So God does not care about football. He has nothing to do with it. He can’t, unless God is really Bill Belichick and he coaches the Patriots because heaven is boring. Or Belichick sold his soul to the devil.
    Well put Hugh. That is what my mother always says.

But for real, Old Bill did sell the soul to the devil. Not Brady because he has no soul.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greendaybum5 View Post
    Yea except last year #phillyphilly

I hate to say it, but I'm actually pulling for the Pats over the Rams. Don't want to see Goff win a SB before Wentz.
    You shut your god damn mouth you son of a whore. Evil can't win again.

But for real I see the SB playing out nearly identical to the KC game. minus the ot

Quote Originally Posted by The Cheat View Post
    You shut your god damn mouth you son of a whore. Evil can't win again.
    Would you support the Patriots coming onto the field during the Super Bowl to the Darth Vader theme? I think it'd be both fitting and hilarious with a chorus of spiteful booing behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
    Would you support the Patriots coming onto the field during the Super Bowl to the Darth Vader theme? I think it'd be both fitting and hilarious with a chorus of spiteful booing behind it.
    That has been done on so many internet videos, so no.

I would support them coming out on the field and then have the field destroyed like in The Dark Knight rises, which would kill most of them.

Thread Information