Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Football TAO '16

Quote Originally Posted by Greendaybum5 View Post
    you need the draft order 1 month before in order to adequately prepare lol? come on man.....

I'm free tonight after 8:30 EST for the draft.
    2 weeks would be fine but moreso that the league wasn't activated to my knowledge and nothing had been said about when the draft is yet. generally dates for that are up at least a month in advance for us all to vote on, since getting a time that 20 people can make is tricky. also the 20 man draft order is way more important than 10 or 12 where you can prep with mocks.

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
    id be willing to bet no one who has asked for a early draft order has ever won this league
    when you try to be clever but it just falls flat..

6pm august 20th is fine for me

People prepare for fantasy drafts? Man I've been doing it wrong for years.

Quote Originally Posted by bludhoundz View Post
    2 weeks would be fine but moreso that the league wasn't activated to my knowledge and nothing had been said about when the draft is yet. generally dates for that are up at least a month in advance for us all to vote on, since getting a time that 20 people can make is tricky. also the 20 man draft order is way more important than 10 or 12 where you can prep with mocks.

when you try to be clever but it just falls flat..

6pm august 20th is fine for me
    I wasn't trying to be clever I was being 100% truthful. I won the league on a night I missed half the draft after preparing for 0 days 0 hours and 0 minutes. You keep confusing me with someone else lately bludz, stop bb. That's twice now you've semi come at me and been totally off base this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Gyps View Post
    People prepare for fantasy drafts? Man I've been doing it wrong for years.
    yeah, exactly this, lol. Different strokes... I don't need to prepare to beat you fools.
    Last edited by The Butcher; 07-27-2016 at 09:30 AM.

Banner by Madamos
    Co-leader of The Dawg Pound - humpin legs since 2004

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
    yeah, exactly this, lol. Different strokes... I don't need to prepare to beat you fools.
    2015-14th, 2014-19th, 2013-1st, 2012-20th, 2011-15th, 2010-17th

Maybe you should try to show up more often, tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Lex View Post
    2013-1st

Maybe you should try to show up more often, tbh
    I'm good thanks The team I had the year I won was so bad at draft date that it counts as 3 or 4 wins at least. I still laugh about that. Everyone here should know by now I use most of my energy on my money league.. cause money. My record there is a *tad* better FWIW lol.

Should I go and look up if you've ever won lex? I honestly have no idea.. but I don't think you have.. so, so far, my strategy is a little better.

EDIT: Football 2015 2 of 20 Lex TAO Fantasy Football

oooo so close...
    Last edited by The Butcher; 07-27-2016 at 09:36 AM.

Banner by Madamos

I've come in 2nd and 3rd ):

Quote Originally Posted by Lex View Post
    I've come in 2nd and 3rd ):
    Yeah when I said that I truly didn't know.. part of me expected you to show me you've won twice or something and I'd be fucked lol. It's all or nothing for me. FIRST OR LAST.

I know I suck here some years for sure.. but just saying you don't need to prep to win.

I'm curious now how many times bludz and hulky have one since they prep more than NFL coaches for dis shiz.

EDIT: That's a negative on hulky and I dunno what bludz name is. Who's the winningest of em all?

Banner by Madamos

I won one a few years ago. Current name is Bill Cosby's Sleepers

Also Butcher lol the nerd thing in the pkmn thread I knew was a joke. Just triggers me and I don't think I was confrontational about that. If anything I felt like you came at me here implying I never won before. Questioning preparation is silly, if you ask me. Do things how you want I'm not gonna bash your methods don't bash mine.. I just felt like I was getting back at you with that last post

PS I don't think anyone has won twice to my knowledge
    Last edited by bludhoundz; 07-27-2016 at 10:23 AM.

Nope, i knew you had won. In fact I thought it was a few times. I also knew someone would point out what Lex pointed out lol, I'm terrible here. I'm either first or last, but I was first, so was just saying you don't NEED to prep to win. I also didn't want people giving Ross too much shit for not having started this yet either considering he's done it for free every year and has done a great job. He deserves a little slack. Also agreed though with what you said about if he's busy then pass it, so he gave me the draft. He'll be back for the league, i imagine he'll probably be back for the draft too but I'm going to get it set up (actually it should be done already, just waiting on everyone to agree on the draft date/time)

<3

Banner by Madamos

Thread Information