Page 159 of 492 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209259 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 4918

Thread: For NFL fans

My other car is a TARDIS. bdog1321's Avatar

i wouldn't call chip kelly brilliant or revolutionary. he did something nobody else was doing, got figured out and flamed out in a couple years.

his offense was, is, and always will be, a gimmick.
    [URL=http://s217.photobucket.com/user/bdog1321/media/jfk-1.jpg.html]

[ broke link: http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...sdb2e3340.gif]

it was short lived but it was fun <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash
    You're actually a stupid people.

I Love Lex and want to have his babies

Maybe you wouldn't, especially now that he's been fired from San Fran after 1 season, but lots of people did. That's why they hired him. That's actually my point.
    A coach who was doing something nobody else was doing, and he's already basically burned out. Again, it's football. These guys aren't geniuses. We see multimillion dollar coaches every week who can't even manage a game clock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Chip Kelly's offense is my favorite to research, the only other one that is similarly entertaining to dig into is the Shanahan/Alex Gibbs/Kubiak/Dennison offense.

If I was a head coach I'd use a lot of their principles.

I love the Shanny offense and it burns me up that we have Jay Gruden when we should have Kyle Shanahan as our head coach. Stupid Snyder undermining Mike Shanahan by being RG3's bff. If you watch highlights from 2012 RG3 was throwing to wide the fuck open first reads all day long. Same story with the Falcons this year. Put someone with two functioning hands on that offense and Kyle will get him open for a touchdown.

I agree with Hugh, though, that the intangible type stuff is way more important than X's and O's in the NFL. Like look at Tom Brady. Sure he's got great skills, but the reason he's had the success he has is because he's always got the biggest pair on the field. In Moneyball they have the scene where they kind of make fun of the old fashioned scouts for asking what a player's girlfriend looks like but I think they're right. Tom Brady is ugly as sin. Dude would fit right in on my bus. But he's married to a literal super model who is worth twice what he is.

That's the type of players I would build my team with. Guys with mental toughness who are insanely competitive. Right now my favorite players on Washington are Pierre Garçon, Trent Williams, and Josh Norman.

And since New England is a lock to make the Super Bowl and Peyton got his second ring last year it's pretty much fate that the Giants win it all this year. Prepare to witness 3li.

I lost

good one, Serge

manning bros back to back lets get it

I've never heard anyone say Tom Brady is ugly as sin. Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    I've never heard anyone say Tom Brady is ugly as sin. Lol.
    this. Tom Brady might give off an air of arrogance, but he's ugly? Nah, bro.

I think my Adderall had just kicked in when I wrote that. I was all over the place. For what it's worth my wife thinks he's ugly but she also tends to only like dudes who look borderline homeless like Jayson Werth.

So if Tom Brady grew a shitty beard, long hair and didn't shower for a week he'd just be a way better looking Jayson Werth?
    Bet your wife would love him.

Thread Information