Page 173 of 492 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183223273 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 4918

Thread: For NFL fans

Packers or falcons. Anyone but the pats tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Da Gyps View Post
    Jinxhard 2: Jinx Harder.

I'm actually predicting the Packers to win a close one.
    Gypsy is a prophet

My other car is a TARDIS. bdog1321's Avatar

I knew it was a bad omen when I went to buy a Prescott or Elliott jersey pregame and they were all sold out.
    [URL=http://s217.photobucket.com/user/bdog1321/media/jfk-1.jpg.html]

[ broke link: http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...sdb2e3340.gif]

it was short lived but it was fun <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash
    You're actually a stupid people.

I Love Lex and want to have his babies

I want the Falcons to win it all. Hoping the AFC championship game is struck with the plague. Just kidding... but seriously...

The Falcons winning the SB would be pretty great. Matt Ryan I think is a SB deserving QB. Not really a HOF type guy but he's very good. I don't think a lot of NFL Fans appreciate Matt Ryan's steady excellence at one of the hardest positions in football.

Earl Thomas is a moron for trying to take a shot at Brady when his team is home and Brady isn't. Especially because he said something about an easy route to playoffs... Cardinals, 49ers and Rams? Seriously? Pretty sure that's equally as easy as NE's division.

Quote Originally Posted by rainblade View Post
    Pretty sure Dallas didn't get a critical PI call that they should have, too. Crazy game, regardless.
    Yeah, on Witten. Dallas would have had the ball on the 2 or 1 with first down. Instead they settled for a FG. They might still not score a TD, and even if they do, who knows what changes with play calling and what not the rest of the way. Still, if they get the extra 4 points, makes you wonder since they lost by 3.

I think he meant against Dallas.

One thing that I've noticed about the league lately and this isn't a direct shot at any team but it's something that annoys me. When a specific unit on a team gains a reputation, the refs kinda start to go along with it. To avoid the idea of bias here's an example. The Giants secondary got a reputation for being really good at coverage, and so they got away with some penalties in the secondary. I've noticed this happens a ton with offensive lines and holding too - if they're known as a poor line, holding gets called more, and good lines get away with it more. So it's like the reputation compounds with the referee calls which is kind of stupid. I can name a ton of examples but it's pretty much league-wide and I don't see one offender that stands out more than others

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke View Post
    Earl Thomas is a moron for trying to take a shot at Brady when his team is home and Brady isn't. Especially because he said something about an easy route to playoffs... Cardinals, 49ers and Rams? Seriously? Pretty sure that's equally as easy as NE's division.
    I usually ignore what Earl says or tweets. He's pretty weird, plus he's probably going stir crazy not being able to play.
    He sure can play, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Man, Antonio Brown is not a smart fellow. He livestreamed the postgame locker room on Facebook, including Mike Tomlin's speech about getting ready for the Patriots and how he wanted everyone to keep a low profile this week and stay off of social media, so as not to rile up the Pats. Several times the comment was made that this week needed to be focused on the team and their preparations, and to avoid causing outside distractions. And the dude was livestreaming it on FB. What?

Thread Information