Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug MegaThread

Quote Originally Posted by meletus View Post
    Try now.. let me know.. also which browsers you're both using would be helpful thanks
    Chrome.

Works now

Are you assholes happy now?

Mobile version works extremely well. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke View Post
    Mobile version works extremely well. Thanks.
    It is a lot cleaner.. Just need to figure out color scheme.. the white is so blinding to my old man eyes.

Would recommend the mobile version work with the same color scheme if possible.

Tis the plan.. but of course they don't have a "Would you like to use or convert to make this easy button? " and about 50% of the css is not editable on the Style menu on the Admin side.. So have to edit the css manually, and then add a custom css pull to the php. Otherwise anytime someone did update the styles on the admin. it just overwrites all the formatting.. Still trying to understand how something as simple Style Sheets are so hard for people to set-up with rhyme and reasoning with a naming structure that anyone could follow...

OH yeah TL;DR I will be making them match

The site is basically unusable on my phone. All the text is super blurry. It wasn't doing this before but I can't seem to fix it now. I'm on a Samsung 6S Edge.

Working on the template.. it has stupid text shadow. Trying to disable and just have the colors. Its an eyesore/strain I know currently.

EDIT: Switched back to white background for now.. that text was shitty to read.. Once adjusted I'll replace.

Thanks Mel. You and Hulky are definitely getting a bottle of booze mailed to you as a thanks for making this happen.

Lightbulb This is my awesome title

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
    Thanks Mel. You and Hulky are definitely getting a bottle of booze mailed to you as a thanks for making this happen.

Check out my awesome skillz

ARE YOU LISTENING TO THIS!!!!?

Yes I am the center of attention

1. First things first
    2. second things second

• ok
    • no

Big text is pretty funnySup

Ignore this

Boy I wish I could ban people here.

Banner by Madamos
    Co-leader of The Dawg Pound - humpin legs since 2004