Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tao fantasy baseball 16

Pretty pleased with being the top scorer after having to auto draft due to being at work...free agency has been good to me so far, but I'm very willing to look for more consistent starting pitching via trade, and can part with prince fielder as well as either castellanos or Seager should someone make a decent offer.

Schedule is wrecking me. #2 in scoring #2 in points against (Imalive is #1 in both and 3-1) and I am 2-2.

We're on the board boys. 1-3

Looking to move Matz + one of my top 3 OF (JUp, Puig, Heyward) for a better pitcher/hitter.

Philly is killing me this week.

Teams trying hard to double Veil's score.

Really happy this year honestly, and I fell into a dream scenario. I REALLY like my team when I drafted it, and three big waiver pickup (Fowler, Segura, and Eaton) jut made it all the more sweeter since I was looking for them in the draft.

I'm in a catch 22 though, I mean, yeah I'm 5-0, but I've also lost 3 pitchers (Carrasco 6 weeks, Iglesies TBD, and AJ Griffin TBD) and Hundley can't seem to get back on track.
    Thankfully my team managed to stay afloat this week, I'm expecting to drop some games now, but if I can go ~.500, man, I'm feeling good this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryph View Post
    Really happy this year honestly, and I fell into a dream scenario. I REALLY like my team when I drafted it, and three big waiver pickup (Fowler, Segura, and Eaton) jut made it all the more sweeter since I was looking for them in the draft.

I'm in a catch 22 though, I mean, yeah I'm 5-0, but I've also lost 3 pitchers (Carrasco 6 weeks, Iglesies TBD, and AJ Griffin TBD) and Hundley can't seem to get back on track.
    Thankfully my team managed to stay afloat this week, I'm expecting to drop some games now, but if I can go ~.500, man, I'm feeling good this year.
    two undefeateds .

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmarez View Post
    two undefeateds .
    you have a bye so far though lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gryph View Post
    you have a bye so far though lol
    True. But we're going undefeated.

Thread Information