WR Terry Godwin Jr.
RB Nick Chubb
QB Jacob Eason
RB Sony Michel
LB Roquan Smith
LB Lorenzo Carter
WR Riley Ridley
DE Jonathan Ledbetter

Our defense is supposed to be great. Our offense won't be good until next year with WRs, except our RBs are S tier Seniors

Sanosuke
09-02-2017, 06:34 PM
Lol back to back three and outs for UGA. Time to start drinking.

Sanosuke
09-02-2017, 06:35 PM
Fuck triple option offenses. stupid shit

Sanosuke
09-02-2017, 06:43 PM
Well, Eason's dead. Jake Fromm true Freshman time.

Sanosuke
09-02-2017, 06:48 PM
The luxury of having a mountain of 5* QB recruits

Mantis
09-02-2017, 06:56 PM
Wasn't watching. Eason already hurt?

Sanosuke
09-02-2017, 06:58 PM
JAKE FROMM FOR HEISMANx

Sanosuke
09-02-2017, 06:58 PM
Wasn't watching. Eason already hurt?

Knee sprain looks like after late contact when he was already out of bounds by app state dline-man

Mantis
09-02-2017, 07:00 PM
RIP Eason's starting job.

Sanosuke
09-02-2017, 07:05 PM
I agree with everything you're questioning except Michigan. Last year was their year if they were planning on making any moves for a playoff contender imo. They lost so many seniors and upperclassmen that I would be shocked if they finished the year in the top 10 this year. Now that I've said that though, they'll probably somehow find a way to finally beat us this year and knock us out of the playoffs, because that's just how college football works, expect the unexpected.

Michigan looks pretty good.

Mantis
09-02-2017, 07:18 PM
I didn't think they looked that great. They didn't look bad, but they're not as good as they were last year by any means. I don't think we'll really know how good they are until the Penn State game, MAYBE the Michigan State game, since they usually play them close no matter what.

Mantis
09-02-2017, 07:27 PM
Fromm's underthrowing some questionable balls, but he's been bailed out so far. Seems very aggressive.

Sanosuke
09-02-2017, 07:29 PM
He's a true Freshman who knows half the playbook. Cut the kid some slack. He's been balling out

Mantis
09-02-2017, 07:46 PM
I'm aware. He's doing fine for a true freshman, just saying that his over-aggressiveness should probably be checked a bit by his coaches before it gets him into trouble, not necessarily in this game since it's already out of hand, but in the future.

I wish I could watch the USC game. Stupid PAC 12 network. Sam Darnold for heisman. Lul.

Sanosuke
09-02-2017, 07:49 PM
I don't think Eason loses his job but this is really good experience for Fromm.

Would take Fromm over JT Barrett.

Mantis
09-02-2017, 07:50 PM
I'd take him over JT Barrett once he gets some more experience. I'm pretty excited to see how our next QB does when Barrett is gone.

Mantis
09-02-2017, 07:58 PM
Just saw the stat that Florida ran the ball 27 times for 11 total yards lol.

Mantis
09-02-2017, 10:08 PM
Refs are absolutely hosing Purdue. Not only was that targeting call bullshit, but then Louisville fumbled it out of the endzone, and they called it a TD.

Nobody is posting here, so I guess I will start editing this post. The Purdue Louisville game is way more fun to watch than the FSU/Bama game haha.

Lol Baylor. Who the fuck is Liberty?

Great effort by Purdue in a game where I thought they'd get blown out. Difference in the game was the Louisville TD that should have been a touchback for purdue.

Da Gyps
09-03-2017, 08:54 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DIvv3IhXcAANNPr.jpg

Scytheman
09-03-2017, 09:34 PM

Just wanted to highlight this. I laughed my ass off when I heard they lost to this team.

Mantis
09-03-2017, 09:50 PM
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/2eAUZBHYsRo/hqdefault.jpg

The only Liberty I know.

The Cheat
09-03-2017, 10:11 PM
Who the fuck is Liberty you ask?

A fucking piece of shit that needs to be burned to the ground.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberty_University

Da Gyps
09-04-2017, 01:29 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DI4ldXoUMAAJvl6.jpg

Gryph
09-04-2017, 02:04 PM
lmao.

Sanosuke
09-09-2017, 10:05 PM
i wish Eason was playing instead of the freshman fromm

Sanosuke
09-09-2017, 10:35 PM
mantis on suicide watch, again

manonfire101
09-09-2017, 10:58 PM
OU's looked better all game, they should be up by about 30 right now. Imagine if the game was in Norman and not Columbus.

Sanosuke
09-09-2017, 11:03 PM
anyone heard from mantis? hope he's ok

manonfire101
09-09-2017, 11:18 PM
Two touchdown win on the road and it should have been more.

Sanosuke
09-09-2017, 11:20 PM
I'm so fucking erect. I'm 100000% sure we have one of the best defenses in the nation

Lex
09-09-2017, 11:21 PM
Baker shoulda won the heisman last year.

Da Gyps
09-09-2017, 11:27 PM
Two touchdown win on the road and it should have been more.

Lol at that one throw by Barrett not being a pick....

Also https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DJVQURIW4AAnL2a.jpg

Mantis
09-09-2017, 11:29 PM
I'm not in the least bit surprised that we lost. I thought going into it that we would lose. I was roughly 75% confident in that prediction.

What I didn't expect was how bad we would look while doing it. Everyone and their mothers knew that we had two gaping problems coming into this game, our pass defense and our passing offense. Neither one of them was even slightly corrected. We hire these new offensive coaches, but then it's just still the same old shit. I'm done being a JT defender. Dude has straight up gotten consistently worse for the last 3 years now and is reaching Division III caliber player status. Now not only can he not throw the ball, but he's a pussy when he runs it. He's just so indecisive with literally everything he does.

Our secondary is a complete joke. Yeah we lost like 3 first rounders last year, but the guys that came in to replace them are all 4 and 5 star recruits. Despite the lack of experience, they shouldn't be THAT dogshit. Any decent QB will continue to tear them to shreds. I guess the only silver lining is that the QBs we faced in our first two games will be the best two QBs we face all year, but still. Completely unacceptable for a team like Ohio State.

I figured we would lose in a close game, but look competitive while doing it, and show some improvements in the passing game and in the secondary, which would give me some confidence moving forward that we could still run the table after the loss. That however is not going to be the case. There's no way we run the table unless some miraculous change occurs. Once again we're loaded with talent and just wasting it all.

BTW manon the home team has never won a game in the four games OSU has played OU. I wish this game was in Norman...

Da Gyps
09-09-2017, 11:29 PM
tOSU and Notre Dame losing at home within minutes of each other. Probably the best night of CFB ever.

Nebraska lost too and while they are irrelevant I will still hate them forever.

manonfire101
09-09-2017, 11:30 PM
Amen.

Da Gyps
09-09-2017, 11:30 PM
Brian Kelly blame chart: 1. The players, as always 2. Fans who sold their tickets 3. DeShone Kizer, for leaving early

Da Gyps
09-09-2017, 11:34 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DJVSBXkVAAACnHL.jpghttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/DJVSBXiVAAEzCwc.jpg

Baker has annexed this mofuggin stadium. Now property of Oklahoma.

manonfire101
09-09-2017, 11:36 PM
OU just returning the favor from what OSU did last year...

Baker Mayfield looks like he did a few lines of cocaine before the game, though.

Da Gyps
09-09-2017, 11:37 PM
OU just returning the favor from what OSU did last year...

Baker Mayfield looks like he did a few lines of cocaine before the game, though.

Prob does.

Mantis
09-09-2017, 11:38 PM
Baker was salty that we sang our alma mater after last year's win, but he doesn't realize that we do that at every game, win or lose. We would never do anything like what they did. I don't really care though. They should be excited about the win. If they choose to be classless, that's up to them. They've earned the right tonight.

The Cheat
09-09-2017, 11:40 PM
And there it is.

Sano the floor is yours.

Da Gyps
09-09-2017, 11:51 PM
I'm not in the least bit surprised that we lost. I thought going into it that we would lose. I was roughly 75% confident in that prediction.

What I didn't expect was how bad we would look while doing it. Everyone and their mothers knew that we had two gaping problems coming into this game, our pass defense and our passing offense. Neither one of them was even slightly corrected. We hire these new offensive coaches, but then it's just still the same old shit. I'm done being a JT defender. Dude has straight up gotten consistently worse for the last 3 years now and is reaching Division III caliber player status. Now not only can he not throw the ball, but he's a pussy when he runs it. He's just so indecisive with literally everything he does.

Our secondary is a complete joke. Yeah we lost like 3 first rounders last year, but the guys that came in to replace them are all 4 and 5 star recruits. Despite the lack of experience, they shouldn't be THAT dogshit. Any decent QB will continue to tear them to shreds. I guess the only silver lining is that the QBs we faced in our first two games will be the best two QBs we face all year, but still. Completely unacceptable for a team like Ohio State.

I figured we would lose in a close game, but look competitive while doing it, and show some improvements in the passing game and in the secondary, which would give me some confidence moving forward that we could still run the table after the loss. That however is not going to be the case. There's no way we run the table unless some miraculous change occurs. Once again we're loaded with talent and just wasting it all.

BTW manon the home team has never won a game in the four games OSU has played OU. I wish this game was in Norman...

Your wrs are not the best, and struggled to get open a bit. THAT SAID, Barrett missed a lot of very make-able throws. A couple were really bad. On one play there was a guy wide open for a touchdown and...he just missed it. I know Urban loves him some QB run, but...we didn't even see that be successful tonight either. You're Ohio freaking State and it's 2017, there has to be a QB on the roster that can do better than flirting with a 50 percent completion rate. I'm not paid millions of dollars to make these decisions but there almost has to be a better passing QB on the roster... Barrett would skullfuck FCS though, let alone D3, lol.

I'll give you Baker might be the best college QB you face all year, but Lagow was 3-10 passing against Virginia today soooooo you will probably face better than him.

Good news though, 5 free wins in a row before having to play Penn State which is at the shoe.

Sanosuke
09-09-2017, 11:53 PM
Baker was salty that we sang our alma mater after last year's win, but he doesn't realize that we do that at every game, win or lose. We would never do anything like what they did. I don't really care though. They should be excited about the win. If they choose to be classless, that's up to them. They've earned the right tonight.

Classless man? C'mon. First of all it's college football. Second of all, it's college football. Third of all, tOSU literally got suspended from entering bowl games like, what, 2 years ago? Yeah let's call other schools classless

manonfire101
09-09-2017, 11:55 PM
Really, tits? I don't care if OSU does it every game, if you sing Carmen Ohio or whatever it is after the game at OU you can't be mad that Mayfield plants a flag in the O after the game at OSU.

Mantis
09-09-2017, 11:59 PM
It WAS classless. I wouldn't consider getting free tattoos classless by any stretch of the imagination. I honestly can't even believe you're actually trying to compare the two haha. It was like 6 years ago btw.

Gypsy, we do have other options at QB, three of them. All three I think would have the potential to be better than Barrett. I want to personally see Dwayne Haskins, but I wouldn't mind seeing Joe Burrow either. Meyer apparently said after the game that it's not happening though. Meyer is a fucking idiot. He's so damn stubborn.

Manon have you ever heard carmen ohio sang? A. It's beautiful. B. It's not a fight song or anything meant to hype it up and rub in someone's face, it's a fucking calm alma mater. There's nothing arrogant or classless about it at all. It's literally just a tradition of the team to sing it, win or lose.

Sanosuke
09-10-2017, 12:01 AM
bowl suspensions orrrrrrrrrrrr planting a flag on the #2 team's logo you just stomped. hmmm

manonfire101
09-10-2017, 12:04 AM
It was no more classless than what Ohio State did last season. Get over yourself. If you don't like Baker Mayfield planting a flag in the O, then defend the O and don't lose next time. Ohio State didn't defend anything tonight, which is funny because the narrative leading up to the game was Ohio State's great defensive front. 31 points in Columbus and it should have been more. OSU only scored 16, and 3 of those were spotted from the officials.

Mantis
09-10-2017, 12:06 AM
You guys are hilarious. Just gonna leave it at that because although you may love to argue, I do not. You always love to try to rub it in my face when OSU loses, despite the fact that I don't do that when your teams lose every year. It's no wonder you don't know what the word classless means.

manonfire101
09-10-2017, 12:15 AM
Indiana is probably a better team than people give them credit for (especially offensively), but I definitely agree that we need to see how he plays against elite teams. I think he will be fine. He was getting better as the game progressed, he can make people miss and bounce off of some tackles as well.

We don't have to wait long to find out how he does against an elite team since we play Oklahoma next week. Sure, they're more known for offense than defense, but top 10 is top 10.

At this point I actually think we might lose next week. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Also: lol @ Texas. Big 12 defenses back at it again.

But Big 12 defenses are notoriously bad... this isn't anything new. I'm not saying Big 12 teams are bad, just defenses for the most part.

That douchebag Mayfield is going to torch our secondary next week. :(

Refs are absolutely hosing Purdue. Not only was that targeting call bullshit, but then Louisville fumbled it out of the endzone, and they called it a TD.

Nobody is posting here, so I guess I will start editing this post. The Purdue Louisville game is way more fun to watch than the FSU/Bama game haha.

Great effort by Purdue in a game where I thought they'd get blown out. Difference in the game was the Louisville TD that should have been a touchback for purdue.

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/2eAUZBHYsRo/hqdefault.jpg

The only Liberty I know.

Come on dude... I just went back a few pages to find these posts. You always talk shit when Big12 teams lose. And you called Mayfield a douche bag.

Mantis
09-10-2017, 12:19 AM
Mayfield IS a douche bag. You could probably ask fucking Okahoma fans that and they would agree haha. Watching the video of him trying to run from the cops and getting tackled was one of the greatest things I've ever seen. If only our D line could have planted him on his ass as easily as they did. Seeing him act even more like a douchebag today just further solidifies how much of a cunt he is.

As for talking about the Big 12, that is not me calling out your teams during a loss. Nobody on this forum that I know of is a Texas fan and that's who I was mainly calling out. You think I'm gonna come on here and troll you when Kansas loses? When georgia loses?

Half of the posts in this thread are people talking shit about Ohio State. (obviously an exaggeration, but still it's literally every fucking loss/close game). I don't cheer against any of your teams unless they are playing Ohio State. Meanwhile, everyone in here gets a raging erection any time Ohio State struggles and makes sure to post about it as much as possible in here.

manonfire101
09-10-2017, 12:26 AM
Well it's completely pointless to talk shit about Kansas football because Kansas for all intents and purposes doesn't have a football program.

Prof is a Texas fan. I know there are several Cowboys fans on these forums so there are probably other Texas fans. I don't know. Lex is an OU fan. The point is, you take shots at other people's teams all the time so don't get pissed off when people talk about Ohio State. And for the most part, nobody has said anything bad about Ohio State. Sano's posts were in response to your calling OU/Mayfield classless.

manonfire101
09-10-2017, 12:30 AM
Mayfield IS a douche bag. You could probably ask fucking Okahoma fans that and they would agree haha. Watching the video of him trying to run from the cops and getting tackled was one of the greatest things I've ever seen. If only our D line could have planted him on his ass as easily as they did. Seeing him act even more like a douchebag today just further solidifies how much of a cunt he is.

This section of just one of your posts is worse than anything anyone here has said about Ohio State. And you want to talk about class? You are completely ridiculous and need to grow up.

Lex
09-10-2017, 12:38 AM
https://i.imgur.com/1qHTsGU.gifv

KBHoleN1
09-10-2017, 12:41 AM
How is it 13 years later and mantis still doesn't have perspective?

Sanosuke
09-10-2017, 03:10 AM
Outscored 62-16 in last two non conference games.

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1061/1924/products/Thinking_Face_Emoji_grande.png?v=1480481060

Maverik
09-10-2017, 04:18 PM
How is it 13 years later and mantis still doesn't have perspective?

it truly does boggle the mind

Mantis
09-10-2017, 06:42 PM
It's funny how you talk about perspective, but you same people have literally been coming at me personally for those 13 years without restraint, but if I EVER come back at someone else in any way, those same people always find a way to turn it back around to paint me as being the aggressor. You openly start shit with me non-stop when I just choose to try to ignore all of you and get along by usually refusing to engage in your bullshit. I am legitimately one of the easiest people to get along with because I've always tried to accept people regardless of their opinions, remain non-judgmental, give people the benefit of the doubt when most people wouldn't, and try my best to avoid confrontation and maintain a chill and accepting personality even when others treat me like shit. However despite all of this, you still find ways to try to portray me as this person that can only see things one way.

You're going to do the same thing with this post. You'll come back with some "You just don't get it, do you?" comment as you same few love to do. You just expect to continue to attack me and if I don't 100% bite my tongue and roll over and let you kick me while I'm down, then you'll just continue the barrage.

Pot calling the kettle black does not even begin to describe the situation.

BTW for those wondering if I am talking about you specifically or not, the people I am mainly referring to are KB, Maverik, and Sano, with manon occasionally trying to get in on the action as well. KB and Mav I don't give a shit about because they've been this way for as long as I can remember, but it's unfortunate that Sano and manon used to be cool and we used to game and whatnot, but now it seems like in a way you're just trying to fit in by jumping on the troll mantis train.

Sanosuke
09-10-2017, 07:03 PM
What? I'm still cool. I've always been like this with you and tOSU for literal years. I've always said you have a hard time grasping of when to tone down the tOSU hard-on. You don't understand what to say when your team loses or understand why your team loses and when you post stuff it's typically over exaggerated and never tOSU's fault for anything they do ever in the history of ever. Everytime the Bengals lose it's the refs. Every time tOSU loses there's XYZ things that happened to make them lose instead of just saying, GG OU, hope to see a tie breaker, or something along those lines.

You're just on the super far end of the spectrum of wearing blinders when being a fan of your team. Gypsy is just as big a fan of his teams as you are with yours, but at least Gypsy can rationally understand why the Chiefs have underachieved in the playoffs every year and when Kansas loses in the tournament occasionally.

Da Gyps
09-10-2017, 07:17 PM
I think Mantis was actually pretty realistic about the OU game.

Da Gyps
09-10-2017, 07:20 PM
You're just on the super far end of the spectrum of wearing blinders when being a fan of your team. Gypsy is just as big a fan of his teams as you are with yours, but at least Gypsy can rationally understand why the Chiefs have underachieved in the playoffs every year and when Kansas loses in the tournament occasionally.

I'm just happy the Chiefs are making the playoffs regularly again.

As for KU just about the first two years I was really annoyed about the Nova game and think there was a lot of BS in general. The Oregon game...there was a weak foul or two on Josh Jackson but that game was lost in recruiting and player development. Lucas just had nothing for Oregon's front line.

Mantis
09-10-2017, 07:21 PM

Sano I never put blame on anyone other than OSU. Last week I said I thought we would lose this game. Today I called Dalton out for sucking ass, because he does. Last year there did happen to be a few games the Bengals lost with critical calls going against us that were extremely questionable and I know some of you really got a huge kick out of that. I can't help that that's the way it happened. You could say that a better team would not put themselves in a position to lose to bad calls and that is true, but the fact of the matter is that sometimes close games really are determined by a bad call or series of bad calls. We all know that it can happen.

You say I am a super fan and I can see my team doing no wrong, but that simply isn't true. I never once thought that last year we would win the championship. I thought we had a chance and didn't expect to get blanked, but I was more confident in us NOT winning then I was in us winning it all. The only time I can think of that I thought we actually were the best team was just back in 2015. There was no reason that with all that talent we didn't win it all. One bad game against MSU and we lost our chance. It happens in a sometimes one and done situation, but I still felt like we were the best team. Other than that year, I've never thought we were the best team. Even in 2014 when we won the championship, I didn't think we were the best team.

As for the Bengals, I have NEVER thought that they were the best team or even one of the best 5 teams since I have been alive. They had a chance to make a deep playoff run when we had Palmer and the Steelers took him out and went on to win the super bowl, but I didn't think we were the best team that year, just better than the Steelers who somehow went on to win it all. We all know that it doesn't matter how good the Bengals are anyway, they will never win a playoff game as long as Marvin Lewis is the head coach. Mark my words on that.

I don't think I'm unrealistic at all in my analyses of my teams, it's just that I happen to cheer for Ohio State who really is one of the top 10 teams in football on a pretty consistent basis. I'm not confident at all moving forward with our games against Penn State and Michigan, and who knows, we could even slip up again before that if our offense continues to be one dimensional and our passing defense continues to have more holes than fucking swiss cheese.

The Cheat
09-11-2017, 08:10 PM
Sano > Mantis

Sanosuke
09-11-2017, 08:21 PM
Thanks cheat

Sanosuke
09-23-2017, 02:26 PM
Lolol FSU

Da Gyps
09-23-2017, 03:38 PM
Lolol FSU

Their oline is trash.

Mantis
09-23-2017, 09:22 PM
"You forgot who daddy is. I'm gonna have to spank you today." ~ Baker Mayfield to the Baylor players before the game this week.

Yeah he doesn't sound like a douche at all...

I'm guessing that provided some motivation for why this game is so close.

Da Gyps
09-24-2017, 09:53 AM
Wonder where Sano has been. UGA looked really good. That D is insane. Fromm might be a great one by the time he is done.

Mantis
09-24-2017, 04:28 PM
JT Barrett with 5 TDs to 5 different receivers in less than 2 quarters against powerhouse UNLV. Easiest Heisman of his life.

/s

Sanosuke
09-26-2017, 06:36 AM
Wonder where Sano has been. UGA looked really good. That D is insane. Fromm might be a great one by the time he is done.

I was busy double pumping my erection for the game that lasted two days. DEATH TO BAMAAAAAAA

Mantis
09-28-2017, 07:55 PM
Saw this today:

"Tennessee has played 24 Top 10 teams since 2008

They are 0-24 in those games.

7th ranked Georgia visits Neyland on Saturday"

There's not a more overrated team on a yearly basis than Tennessee.

Sanosuke
09-28-2017, 09:54 PM
I'm not going to buy into the hype until after @Tenn, UF, @AUB. If we're undefeated after all that then I'll go full blown lunatic.

Sanosuke
09-28-2017, 09:55 PM
Our defense is literally the best I've seen since 2012 tho

Da Gyps
09-28-2017, 10:19 PM
I'm not going to buy into the hype until after @Tenn, UF, @AUB. If we're undefeated after all that then I'll go full blown lunatic.

UT and UF are GARBAGE.

Da Gyps
09-28-2017, 10:22 PM
https://twitter.com/FrommJake

Amazing twitter name. LOL.

Maverik
09-28-2017, 10:25 PM
that is a fucking amazing Twitter name

holy shit

I am officially a fan for life.

Sanosuke
09-29-2017, 06:39 AM
UT and UF are GARBAGE.

Well, yes they're good awful but rivalry games are always stupid and difficult.

Sanosuke
09-29-2017, 06:42 AM

He's a good kid

Hugh
09-30-2017, 02:15 AM
Huge win for the Cougars.
My wife swam for Washington State. She’s pretty die hard, and it ain’t easy to be a die hard Coug. This is the biggest win for them in like...forever. However long forever is.

Sanosuke
09-30-2017, 08:29 AM
That game was crazy. Wash St can be good if they stay consistent on defense.

Maverik
09-30-2017, 09:17 AM
was a great game

I think College Football is in a pretty good place. I thought USC's ranking was too high because they have pretty obvious weaknesses, but then I looked at the teams right below them (and even above too) and every team seems to be in a similar position.

Should be a great year for College Football.

Da Gyps
09-30-2017, 03:30 PM
All games but the Clemson Bama rematch are pointless. I'll watch em anyway though.

Mantis
09-30-2017, 03:43 PM

I think "JakeFrommStateFarm" would be slightly better, but it's still good nonetheless. That commercial was actually what I immediately thought of when I first heard his name.

Da Gyps
09-30-2017, 05:05 PM
Tennessee's 1st half drive chart: INT / 3 and out / 3 and out / punt (7-play drive!) / 3 and out / fumble / 3 and out / INT

Sanosuke
09-30-2017, 05:29 PM
I'm fucking rock hard with the game. Fuck the shit ass vols

Sanosuke
09-30-2017, 06:28 PM
If we blank Tenn @Knoville I'm gonna just myself

Mantis
09-30-2017, 06:46 PM
I'm praying that next year is finally the year they don't start the season putting TN in the top 25. Just stop, committee. Please.

Da Gyps
09-30-2017, 08:20 PM
Tennessee, Florida, Texas A&M, Texas. Perennially overrated based on ancient success.

Mantis
09-30-2017, 09:32 PM
Tennessee, Florida, Texas A&M, Texas. Perennially overrated based on ancient success.

I think we could add LSU to this list as well. So basically half of the SEC...

Bama should just play Georgia now for the SEC title, winner goes to playoffs. Done.

Da Gyps
09-30-2017, 09:45 PM
Agree. LSU is truly awful this year.

Mantis
09-30-2017, 10:32 PM
Other than Troy beating LSU, today has been a very uneventful day of football.

Sanosuke
09-30-2017, 11:22 PM
@AUB and UF is gonna fucking suuuuck. We just painted a huge Target on our backs by only allowing 22 points over three games.

Mantis
10-01-2017, 10:25 AM
UF won't be close imo. Auburn might give them a game, but I'd still think Georgia wins by a couple scores. Could be Georgia's year to win the SEC. Bama obviously looks good, but Ole Miss wasn't even trying last night. You could see they just looked defeated from the get go. I'd be pissed if I was getting that little effort from my players.

Sanosuke
10-02-2017, 07:45 AM
No fuck you and stop trying to jinx my team. >:(

Fromm didn't look good Saturday and if our three fumbles bounce into Tennessee hands it's a different game. We need to be better on offense to even CONSIDER competing with Bama.

Our defense is absolutely godlike tho. I hope Eason gets the starting job again soon. From has done well, but he does not possess the same arm talent as Eason despite what UGA boosters wanna say.

Mantis
10-07-2017, 03:24 PM
Well shit... Iowa State is better than Ohio State...

Lex
10-07-2017, 04:36 PM
Maybe we'll finally fire mike stoops.

Mantis
10-07-2017, 04:47 PM
Why is targeting called incorrectly literally 99% of the time and even when they check the replay they still get it wrong? I just don't get it. One of the worst targeting calls I've ever seen just erased what should have been a great, clean hit leading to a fumble returned for a touchdown.

Mantis
10-07-2017, 06:11 PM

Damn karma really is a bitch.

Sanosuke
10-07-2017, 07:18 PM
Top 4 boiii

Gryph
10-07-2017, 09:04 PM
Classic Michigan.

Shit the bed every time you have a rivalry game in the big house.

Mantis
10-07-2017, 11:23 PM
Lol, sorry gryph.

OSU held Maryland to 66 total yards of offense today, with our backups playing the second half. Seems good.

Sanosuke
10-08-2017, 10:39 AM
Georgia is allowing an average of like 10 points to opponents per game after 6. RIP Missouri

Gryph
10-08-2017, 10:49 AM
I really hope they fire Tim Drevno (Offensive Coordinator) this year. cause that game was absolute garbage play calling by him all game. The entire game, every MSU Lb was creeping up on the line to stuff runs, you couldn't call one PA pass? You're that scared? Garbage.

Da Gyps
10-08-2017, 11:28 AM
Why is targeting called incorrectly literally 99% of the time and even when they check the replay they still get it wrong? I just don't get it. One of the worst targeting calls I've ever seen just erased what should have been a great, clean hit leading to a fumble returned for a touchdown.

Targeting is the WORST rule in all sports.

Top 4 boiii

Yaaaaa.

Classic Michigan.

Shit the bed every time you have a rivalry game in the big house.

Related

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DLn5zYSXkAA5k-Y.jpg

Da Gyps
10-08-2017, 11:29 AM
I really hope they fire Tim Drevno (Offensive Coordinator) this year. cause that game was absolute garbage play calling by him all game. The entire game, every MSU Lb was creeping up on the line to stuff runs, you couldn't call one PA pass? You're that scared? Garbage.

I'd be scared if O'Korn was my QB too which begs the question why the eff is he the QB.

Gryph
10-08-2017, 11:37 AM
I'd be scared if O'Korn was my QB too which begs the question why the eff is he the QB.

I wouldn't even recruit anyone with the last name O'Korn even if he was the next Peyton Manning.

Sanosuke
10-08-2017, 01:09 PM
at this point, ya.

Gonna be funny to watch the SEC implode, saying this as the vehement UGA/SEC fan I am. Auburn is supposedly the only West contender to challenge Bama. Pretty sure Tennessee is going to embarrass itself against Georgia Tech. Florida doesn't know what it wants to do on offense. UGA has nobody at WR but everywhere else is pretty well stocked with talent. Pretty confident in a Bama vs UGA SEC championship.

Michigan vs Florida will be fun to watch tho.

I was psychic in july

Mantis
10-08-2017, 02:29 PM

Sounds all too familiar to us in 2015 when we should have repeated as champions, where our game was also in shitty weather conditions. I guess running a scared, predictable offense against MSU in the rain is just what you do.

Mantis
10-13-2017, 10:29 PM
Well, I could/should rub it in a lot more, but instead I'll just say this:

That was certainly unexpected... I'm glad I actually decided to watch it.

Hugh
10-13-2017, 10:31 PM
Holy
Crapoly

Da Gyps
10-13-2017, 11:03 PM
Been awhile since we had a good and proper Clemsoning.

Mantis
10-14-2017, 09:12 AM
I didn't stay up to watch the Washington State game, but damn... two good upset games on a Friday. Crazy.

Hugh
10-14-2017, 10:21 AM
Shit show. It’s like the Cougars team bus ran over an old gypsy woman on the way to the game and were cursed. Everything they tried was a disaster.

Mantis
10-14-2017, 03:37 PM
Clearly Indiana recovered it in bounds. They changed the call on the field, just so there wouldn't be enough evidence to overturn it. Imagine Harbaugh's tears in the postgame interview that we SHOULD have seen if IU won... damn what a missed opportunity.

EDIT: OT! Come on IU!

Sanosuke
10-14-2017, 10:58 PM
#3! Also literally emotionally broke Missouri. Was great to see Fromm throw down the field all night and get him some confidence in his arm and throwing abilities. We're going into the bye week riding high before a tough UF team that's pissed about losing to TAMU.

Da Gyps
10-14-2017, 11:03 PM
Clearly Indiana recovered it in bounds. They changed the call on the field, just so there wouldn't be enough evidence to overturn it. Imagine Harbaugh's tears in the postgame interview that we SHOULD have seen if IU won... damn what a missed opportunity.

EDIT: OT! Come on IU!

TERRIBLE CALL. At least it still went to OT.

#3! Also literally emotionally broke Missouri. Was great to see Fromm throw down the field all night and get him some confidence in his arm and throwing abilities. We're going into the bye week riding high before a tough UF team that's pissed about losing to TAMU.

I'd lol about tough UF team but this week was friggin nuts.

Mantis
10-15-2017, 09:48 AM
Best week of college football for sure and it was the only week that didn't feature any top 25 matchups. Just think, even with all the upsets we did see, we could have seen up to six more that went down to the very end and decided by one score. Wisconsin, Miami (what a fluke), Oklahoma, Utah, Michigan, and Michigan State. Hell, even Mizzou gave Georgia a game for a while and were scoring at will in the beginning. I put this here just to trigger you, Sano. I know it was only close for a little over one quarter. I didn't watch one minute of the game. Don't yell at me...

Crazy week of football.

Da Gyps
10-15-2017, 11:57 AM
Miami has to be the shakiest undefeated team left after Washington went down. Could see it coming with Washington.

Hugh
10-15-2017, 12:31 PM
Both Washington state teams lost to unranked PAC-12 opponents and ruined any chance of a playoff spot. Unreal.

Sanosuke
10-15-2017, 07:45 PM
Best week of college football for sure and it was the only week that didn't feature any top 25 matchups. Just think, even with all the upsets we did see, we could have seen up to six more that went down to the very end and decided by one score. Wisconsin, Miami (what a fluke), Oklahoma, Utah, Michigan, and Michigan State. Hell, even Mizzou gave Georgia a game for a while and were scoring at will in the beginning. I put this here just to trigger you, Sano. I know it was only close for a little over one quarter. I didn't watch one minute of the game. Don't yell at me...

Crazy week of football.

Missouri is underrated on offense.

Sanosuke
10-16-2017, 09:07 AM
GYPSY:

Nick Chubb is currently #2 in all time rushing for UGA behind Herschel Walker at 4,042. Sony Michel is #6 all time at 2,903. With 5 games left to play, a bowl game and possibly a SEC Champ game, UGA will be the only SEC team ever to have a 4k and 3k rusher on the same team at the same time. It's highly likely Michel passes Todd Gurley (who's #3 at 3,285). Making our two headed monster end their UGA careers as #2 and #3 all time rushers in school history.

Chubb and Michel likely both end up in the Top 25 in conference history to boot.

Hugh
10-16-2017, 10:45 AM
Nick Chubb is a porn star name.

Sanosuke
10-16-2017, 11:49 AM
He definitely fucks defenses.

Mantis
10-16-2017, 03:21 PM
It seems like Sano gets a chubb every time he watches him run the ball.

Sanosuke
10-16-2017, 09:37 PM
I mean who wouldn't

Sanosuke
10-17-2017, 12:15 AM
I mean who wouldn't

Mantis
10-17-2017, 07:45 PM
I mean who wouldn't

Maverik
10-17-2017, 07:47 PM
wouldn't I mean who

Gryph
10-17-2017, 07:59 PM
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,

Da Gyps
10-26-2017, 10:34 PM
Saaaaanooooo. Heard UGA got Dalvin Cook's little bro.

Sanosuke
10-27-2017, 02:46 PM
Yes. I'm hard. That means we have the #1 RB and #3 RB prospects in the nation committed to us. Zamir White is a monster and Cook makes football look easy. Both 5* guys. We also have Justin Fields. This is the best recruiting class I've ever seen at UGA. All hail Lord Smart.

Da Gyps
10-27-2017, 03:17 PM
Yes. I'm hard. That means we have the #1 RB and #3 RB prospects in the nation committed to us. Zamir White is a monster and Cook makes football look easy. Both 5* guys. We also have Justin Fields. This is the best recruiting class I've ever seen at UGA. All hail Lord Smart.

And somehow the #5 class because college football is nuts.

Great class though and not done yet.

Looks like Richt has it rolling at Miami too in terms of recruiting.

Sanosuke
10-27-2017, 05:11 PM
Richt was always a good recruiter just not the best coach to get a team over the hump. Families love him and he's a great guy. He just doesn't have that edge in him to win championships, conference or beyond.

Sanosuke
10-28-2017, 11:06 AM
So many good games on today. NC St vs ND. Penn St vs tOSU. Iowa St. Vs TCU. UGA vs UF.

My erection can only get so big

Mantis
10-28-2017, 03:32 PM
Miami could easily have 4 losses right now. Soon to be the worst 7-0 football team I've ever seen.

Mantis
10-28-2017, 03:50 PM
It's already fucking over a few minutes into the game. I am convinced that even though Urban is a great recruiter, he might literally be the worst actual coach in college football. He's so fucking stubborn.

Maverik
10-28-2017, 03:53 PM
http://www.dippylisty.com/contentdippyimages/1071.gif

Sanosuke
10-28-2017, 04:07 PM
I LIED. I CAN GET MORE ERECTx

Sanosuke
10-28-2017, 04:08 PM
TWENTY ONE TO ZEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOlolololol

Sanosuke
10-28-2017, 04:45 PM
Wisconsin is #5 and has literally played noone.

Mantis
10-28-2017, 04:48 PM
Now the refs just literally handing them the game when we get momentum back.

I know we are shooting ourselves in the foot with our atrocious special teams play, but I can pick out at least 4 crucial penalties either incorrectly called or not called that should have been that have been CRUCIAL in Penn State's success, giving them TDs, negating turnovers, etc. Yeah yeah yeah, mantis blaming refs again. Watch the game without your anti-OSU blinders on. Even the announcers see it.

We have nearly twice as many yards as them. Need to stop beating ourselves and getting outcoached. It's probably too little too late right now though.

EDIT: And another no call on obvious PI AND facemask at the same time in the endzone lol. Refs literally never held accountable.

EDIT: And again on the reversal... lol this is getting comical.

There needs to be an investigation into this game. Follow the money. It's there.

Sanosuke
10-28-2017, 05:57 PM
RUN THE FUCKING SCORE UPPPPPPPPx

Mantis
10-28-2017, 07:17 PM
oh my god yessssssssss

Da Gyps
10-28-2017, 07:27 PM
TWENTY ONE TO ZEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOlolololol

It was 35-0 and UGA had completed like 3 fucking passes.

Da Gyps
10-28-2017, 07:30 PM
Now the refs just literally handing them the game when we get momentum back.

I know we are shooting ourselves in the foot with our atrocious special teams play, but I can pick out at least 4 crucial penalties either incorrectly called or not called that should have been that have been CRUCIAL in Penn State's success, giving them TDs, negating turnovers, etc. Yeah yeah yeah, mantis blaming refs again. Watch the game without your anti-OSU blinders on. Even the announcers see it.

We have nearly twice as many yards as them. Need to stop beating ourselves and getting outcoached. It's probably too little too late right now though.

EDIT: And another no call on obvious PI AND facemask at the same time in the endzone lol. Refs literally never held accountable.

EDIT: And again on the reversal... lol this is getting comical.

There needs to be an investigation into this game. Follow the money. It's there.

Overturning the one interception felt correct.

The right team won this game. tOSU was in fact superior. Special teams helped Penn State a lot. DLine straight up took over the game the last two times PSU had the ball.

Mantis
10-28-2017, 07:40 PM
Overturning the one interception felt correct.

The right team won this game. tOSU was in fact superior. Special teams helped Penn State a lot. DLine straight up took over the game the last two times PSU had the ball.

I felt that the TD they overturned could have gone either way, but there was no way that there was conclusive evidence to overturn it. If they would have ruled it a TD on the field and didn't overturn it, I wouldn't have an issue with it because it wasn't conclusive. But the fact that they ruled it an INT and overturned it was stupid. That being said, I wouldn't even put that call in the top 5 of the worst calls/no-calls of that game. Absolutely atrocious and they need to be held accountable, even though they won't.

I'm obviously happy that the right team won, but it shouldn't have been anywhere near that close considering we doubled their yardage. It's not all the refs fault of course. We shot ourselves in the foot time and time again. I've never seen a more consistently inept special teams unit in my life.

Also, JTB for Heisman. I'm not even saying it sarcastically this time lol. I'm not saying he should definitely win, but he should at least be there.

Sanosuke
10-28-2017, 08:09 PM
Thanks for making us #2 mantis.

Sanosuke
10-28-2017, 08:10 PM
It was 35-0 and UGA had completed like 3 fucking passes.

Literally cannot be any happier

Mantis
10-28-2017, 09:01 PM
We held Barkley to 44 yards rushing on 21 carries, and 36 of those came on one run. For those bad at math, you take away the long run from broken contain and he had 20 carries for 8 yards. LOL

Anyone who thinks our D-line isn't the best or at least tied for the best is kidding themselves.

Also, Sano, I told you Florida would be a breeze. I hope you guys beat Bama.

Sanosuke
10-28-2017, 11:08 PM
We need to play better on third down and get fromm comfortable early or we're going to lose to Bama.

Da Gyps
10-29-2017, 12:10 PM
https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2017/10/29/16566470/ohio-state-football-2017-iowa-state-notre-dame-boston-college

Sanosuke
10-31-2017, 10:43 PM
Georgia is ranked number 1. And I'm alive to see it.

Please don't let me down like every single year ever before. Please?

Sanosuke
10-31-2017, 10:44 PM
Also our recruiting classes for 2018 and 2019 are getting absolutely ridiculous tbh. Like god damn coach Smart can recruit. All aboard mini-Saban hype train! CHOO-CHOO.

Sanosuke
10-31-2017, 10:45 PM
Georgia has a chance to win the East but we have literal nobodies at WR this year. Nick Chubb and Sony Michel both returning is HUGE. Chubb is one entire football season removed from the knee injury and is probably going to be the best back in the SEC given the O-Line performs at least at a slightly above average level. Trenton Thompson and Roquan smith will be huge keys to success on defense for UGA. Jacob Eason will be the reason we either win footballs or lose them those. He's a pure natural passer with a massive arm and I'm excited for the season but with tempered expectations.

If Florida wins the East a third year in a row I don't know if my heart can handle it. Notre Dame is a good first test. If we win, and if we do, by how many points will be a big indication of where this team will go imo.

Everything I said in July is spot on outside of Jacob Eason since he got hurt the first drive of the first game.

Mantis
11-01-2017, 03:58 PM
If Georgia is going to win a natty, this is their year to do it. I anxiously await the Bama Georgia game.

If my Buckeyes can play an entire game at least somewhat similar to the way both our defense and offense played in the 4th quarter last Saturday then we can beat any team in the nation. Just need some consistency and need to stop shooting ourselves in the foot.

Sanosuke
11-01-2017, 04:51 PM
I both agree and disagree. We're going to have 3 5* QBs on our roster next year. The 2019 team is going to have some incredible depth. I think if we continue rampage on recruiting coupled with our on field success we can probably hang with Bama year in and year out, which also means we'll hang with anyone. National Championships start with the coach and recruiting.

Kirby has already displayed in full the best player will start. Freshman and JUCO/other transfers have had huge impacts on the field all year. Richt was good, but this is the start of a new era for UGA I hope.

Mantis
11-01-2017, 06:27 PM
I think Georgia's success next year largely depends on what their new, untested RBs can do. Georgia has always been able to lean on that (as evidenced by the Florida game). I know Georgia recruits well and has multiple other highly rated recruits ready to step in, but you never know for sure how they will compare until they get meaningful playing time. Both of your star RBs gone after this year, right?

Zoticus
11-01-2017, 07:23 PM
SEC > all

Mantis
11-01-2017, 08:15 PM
Lol it's actually kind of sad just how bad the SEC is overall. Don't get me wrong, Georgia and Alabama are great teams, but after that, literally nobody. The other "ranked" teams they have are just simply not good and there because of typical bias, starting all the way back to preseason rankings. LSU lost 2 games, including to fucking Troy and have beat nobody. Miss St has lost 2 games and have beat nobody. Auburn lost two games, including to a team that lost to Troy and one that lost to Syracuse and have beat nobody. Yes I know Clemson is good, but imo they don't deserve to be 4 after losing to Syracuse. It's like they just get a complete pass because their QB got injured, partially I'm sure because they're defending champs.

Sanosuke
11-01-2017, 08:54 PM
I think Georgia's success next year largely depends on what their new, untested RBs can do. Georgia has always been able to lean on that (as evidenced by the Florida game). I know Georgia recruits well and has multiple other highly rated recruits ready to step in, but you never know for sure how they will compare until they get meaningful playing time. Both of your star RBs gone after this year, right?

Yeah Chubb and Michel are both seniors. But we have Holy field, Swift (insanely good freshman) and Herrian who all have received touches throughout the year. I fully expect Swift to be the lead back next year with White and Cook pushing for snaps early.

Da Gyps
11-02-2017, 08:35 PM
I both agree and disagree. We're going to have 3 5* QBs on our roster next year. The 2019 team is going to have some incredible depth. I think if we continue rampage on recruiting coupled with our on field success we can probably hang with Bama year in and year out, which also means we'll hang with anyone. National Championships start with the coach and recruiting.

Kirby has already displayed in full the best player will start. Freshman and JUCO/other transfers have had huge impacts on the field all year. Richt was good, but this is the start of a new era for UGA I hope.

Soooo I mean, Eason has to at least be thinking about transferring I would reckon.

Maverik
11-02-2017, 08:36 PM
yea, no way Eason and Fromm both stay

Sanosuke
11-03-2017, 12:14 AM
I don't think Eason transfers until his senior year I think. He's more than capable of challenging Fromm. I'm more worried about what the fuck Justin Fields is going to do. He's the #1 prospect in the nation and Kirby has already established in plain view that the best player starts every week. So I'm making the assumption a true freshman probably starts for us the third year in a row next year. Fields is way too fucking good to ride the pine. I like Fromm but it's very clear the don't trust the offense to him and that means there's a reason they don't.

Sanosuke
11-04-2017, 09:29 AM
SO MANY GOOD GAMES TODAY??!?!?!?x

Mantis
11-04-2017, 06:20 PM
Worst game I've seen us play in my lifetime. We were expected to lose to Clemson. This... was not expected. Yes it was obviously a trap game, but still. Out-coached in every facet of the game.

Da Gyps
11-04-2017, 06:25 PM
Oh, Mantis already posted.

This game is absurd. Literal wtf.

Da Gyps
11-04-2017, 06:25 PM
Outcoached by a shit ass coach too. Urbs can recruit but....

Mantis
11-04-2017, 06:33 PM
I've always said that. Urban can recruit, but he is one of the worst actual coaches in all of football.

Iowa played the best game probably in the entire history of their program today. They did exactly what they wanted to do and obviously prepared extremely well. Meanwhile, we played the worst game by far. JT had 1 INT all season and has 3 today. Their best game by far v. our worst game by far. Perfect storm.

Sanosuke
11-04-2017, 06:42 PM
But JT is supposed to be the Heisman...

Also underrated SCAR giving me a heartattack for 3 qtrs. Glad we escaped this trap game. @Auburn is terrifying :(

Da Gyps
Stole this from the twitter dot com

"Kirk Ferentz is gonna get an extension beyond the heat death of the universe"

Da Gyps
But JT is supposed to be the Heisman...

Also underrated SCAR giving me a heartattack for 3 qtrs. Glad we escaped this trap game. @Auburn is terrifying :(

Auburn can't throw for shit, you'll be fine. UGA run D is stoooopid.

Da Gyps
11-04-2017, 06:51 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/DN0rbF-WAAAd6bD.jpg

Da Gyps
11-04-2017, 06:58 PM
Michigan State is doing the thing again.

Sanosuke
11-04-2017, 07:45 PM
Bedlam game is literally mind bending

Sanosuke
11-04-2017, 07:46 PM
Inb4 ucf and TCU lose

Sanosuke
11-04-2017, 07:46 PM
r/CFB is in chaos right now. All the tOSU fans disappeared off the subreddit topkek. Sorry mantis

Sanosuke
11-04-2017, 07:47 PM
WE STILL HAVE MIAMI AND VT? ANNNDD BAMA LSU? ANNNND ZONA AND USC????x

KBHoleN1
11-04-2017, 08:07 PM
WE STILL HAVE MIAMI AND VT? ANNNDD BAMA LSU? ANNNND ZONA AND USC????x

I know right? This day is bananas. I'm just glad Clemson isn't part of the upset train for once.

Da Gyps
11-04-2017, 08:11 PM
r/CFB is in chaos right now. All the tOSU fans disappeared off the subreddit topkek. Sorry mantis

tOSU SBNation comments sections are always hilarious.

I know right? This day is bananas. I'm just glad Clemson isn't part of the upset train for once.

Man, how ridiculous is Notre Dame blowing out that NC State team. Jeeebus.

Also yeah, I'm going to OD on cfb today.

KBHoleN1
11-04-2017, 08:18 PM
Man, how ridiculous is Notre Dame blowing out that NC State team. Jeeebus.

Also yeah, I'm going to OD on cfb today.
Notre Dame is strong, for sure. But State really shit the bed in that game. Got outrushed by 250+, good teams just don't do that. State is historically a very, very up-and-down team. They always play well against Clemson because it's an old rivalry, but I wouldn't give Notre Dame too much credit for beating them like that - or I guess I'd just put a good bit of the blame on State's mental preparation. Before ND and Clemson, State's schedule was soft as Charmin because Louisville and FSU are so down this year.

Sanosuke
11-04-2017, 10:13 PM
Clemson's will only need to worry come ACC Championship time. Their defense isn't that strong but their offense is top tier for sure.

Da Gyps
11-04-2017, 10:49 PM
It's Mike Vick II tiiiiime.

Sanosuke
11-05-2017, 01:11 AM
Very reassuring UGA and Bama beat their opponents with the exact same scor and their opponents being comparable teams talent wise. Also UGA clinched the SEC East with Kentucky losing so we're already locked in for the SEC Championship!

Gryph
11-05-2017, 08:56 AM
Working every saturday is really ruining my whole cfb experience this year.

>________>

Sanosuke
11-05-2017, 09:27 PM
AP poll is a joke. Penn State loses two back to back games by a total of 4 points, drops farther than a tOSU team who got BTFO by Iowa. I don't get it.

Mantis
11-06-2017, 04:46 PM
I think you said it yourself, they lost two straight. Btw they also should have lost to Iowa. I still don't know how they escaped the Kinnick stadium curse.

Sanosuke
11-06-2017, 05:07 PM
So they lose 2 straight to two of the best teams in that conference by a TOTAL of 4 and that justifies it? Idts. Like, tOSU and Penn St aren't making the playoffs now so I don't really care but it's the principality.

Mantis
11-06-2017, 07:08 PM
I think what also played a role were the teams that they felt like they had to put in front of Penn State. They wanted to put MSU in front since they won and they wanted to put UCF in front since they are still undefeated and USC in front since they were coming off a win over a somewhat hot Arizona team. I think you could argue they should still be up one spot since I don't think Ok St should have only dropped one spot after their second loss. I think Ok St should be behind them. I don't care how close that game was. They dropped one spot after a loss and Wisconsin dropped 2 spots after a win lol.

Sanosuke
11-07-2017, 02:49 AM
Yeah AP poll is trash is basically what I'm getting at. CFB poll is infinitely better at identifying teams and how they rank. Not because UGA was #1 but because I feel like you really couldn't argue with the first rankings they released.

KBHoleN1
11-08-2017, 01:15 AM
12:00 pm - #12 Mich St @ #13 Ohio St
12:00 pm - #15 OK St @ #21 Iowa St
3:30 pm - #1 Georgia @ #10 Auburn
3:30 pm - #20 Iowa @ #8 Wisconsin
7:00 pm - #2 Alabama @ #16 Miss St
8:00 pm - #3 Notre Dame @ #7 Miami
8:00 pm - #6 TCU @ #5 Oklahoma

Wow :o

Sanosuke
11-08-2017, 08:28 AM
I have winning:

tOSU
Ok St
Iowa
Bama
ND
OU

Don't wanna pick UGA Auburn. Too close to tell jmo.

Sanosuke
11-11-2017, 07:44 PM
Well that happened.

Only chance of us making the playoffs is Bama beating Auburn and then we beat Bama in SEC Championship. CFP committee won't leave out the SEC Champ.

Da Gyps
11-11-2017, 08:07 PM
That was pretty brutal, didn't expect it.

Mantis
11-11-2017, 10:21 PM
I'm definitely shocked by it as well. I wouldn't be completely shocked to hear Auburn win just because I'm not sure I'm 100% sold on Georgia's passing game with their freshman QB (as good of a recruit as he was), but I was surprised how badly they lost. Not sure if it's more surprising than us getting stomped by Iowa, but still surprising.

KBHoleN1
11-11-2017, 10:37 PM
Well that happened.

Only chance of us making the playoffs is Bama beating Auburn and then we beat Bama in SEC Championship. CFP committee won't leave out the SEC Champ.

I'm not sure anything matters beyond you winning the SEC championship. Whether you're playing an undefeated Alabama, or a 2-loss Auburn, if you win the SEC you make the playoff. I mean, if something crazy happens like losing to Kentucky and Ga Tech, maybe a 3-loss SEC champ doesn't make it. But that would be nuts. A one-loss SEC champ is absolutely in, probably even a two-loss champ.

Mantis
11-11-2017, 11:22 PM
Miss St was just being SO overaggressive there on defense. Not surprising at all Bama scored.

Da Gyps
11-25-2017, 01:31 PM
Chip baaaaaack.

Mantis
11-25-2017, 07:55 PM
Fucking Bama. The one game we want you to win...

Would be crazy if the best conference doesn't even get a team in the playoff, but that's starting to look like a real possibility. I've been saying since the inaugural playoffs that 4 teams is stupid. Change it to 8. The 9th team has no room to complain.

Da Gyps
11-26-2017, 12:14 PM
Bama should be out imo. Didn't play anybody. I mean not really.

Mantis
11-26-2017, 05:21 PM
I completely agree that they don't deserve it (I can see an argument that OSU doesn't either), but the fact is Bama is the darling of the college football world and OSU lost 31-0 to Clemson last year. The CFP selection committee won't come out and say that's why we get left out, but it will play a role in their minds for sure.

Sanosuke
11-27-2017, 04:11 PM
I hope we win this rematch with Auburn. :( Fuck my fucking life.

Lex
11-27-2017, 08:17 PM
Wiscy better beat ohio state and OU better beat TCU. If bama backdoors their way into the playoffs the big 12 and big 10 should be combined and sent to FCS should be disbanded.

Also I hope Baker's heisman statue in Norman is him grabbing his nuts.

Mantis
11-27-2017, 09:55 PM
That would represent him best, I agree.

Sanosuke
12-02-2017, 04:44 PM
memphis UCF OT :OOOOO

Lex
12-02-2017, 05:08 PM
https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/lmsgmh8MunqCTFIV3ooNgA--/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjtzbT0xO3c9NjMw/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/sports/2016-05-01/d6aef1f0-0fdc-11e6-856a-f7a99b5ca9ab_mayfield-4.gif
The GOAT

Mantis
12-02-2017, 06:20 PM
Awful call against Georgia.

Da Gyps
12-02-2017, 07:28 PM
Awful call against Georgia.

Story of this game.

Sanosuke
12-02-2017, 07:42 PM
these refs are trash but we're gonna keep chugging hopefully. My butthole will be puckered this entire quarter. Help me cheer for the Dawgs fellas!

Sanosuke
12-02-2017, 07:45 PM
LET'S GOOOOO. LETS FUCKING GOasdfasdf

Sanosuke
12-02-2017, 07:45 PM
JAKE FROMM STIFF ARMING AUBURN'S HOPES LOL. great run

Sanosuke
12-02-2017, 07:46 PM
Finally the refs calling something against auburn

Da Gyps
12-02-2017, 07:48 PM
Finally the refs calling something against auburn

How excited are you rn?

Sanosuke
12-02-2017, 07:50 PM
i'm fucking rock hard

Sanosuke
12-02-2017, 07:51 PM
all hail our lord and savior kirby smart. just need miami to lose for concrete permanent erection

Sanosuke
12-02-2017, 07:52 PM
the winning "fromm"-ula. my ribs

Mantis
12-02-2017, 07:53 PM
all hail our lord and savior kirby smart. just need miami to lose for concrete permanent erection

Why do you want Miami to lose?

Sanosuke
12-02-2017, 07:56 PM
Why do you want Miami to lose?

to justify firing mark richt

Sanosuke
12-02-2017, 08:02 PM
Congrats to Chubb. UGA has the top two all time SEC leading rushers.

Sanosuke
12-02-2017, 08:03 PM
OH BABY. FUCK THEM IN THE ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs. RUN IT UPPPPP

Da Gyps
12-02-2017, 08:05 PM
GOING TO THE PLAYOFFFfffff

Sanosuke
12-02-2017, 08:06 PM
this proves o'hare is a cursed stadium for top contending SEC teams and that Auburn isn't the real deal unless they play @O'hare

Da Gyps
12-02-2017, 08:06 PM
OU in, UGA in

Sanosuke
12-02-2017, 08:07 PM
RB University

Sanosuke
12-02-2017, 08:09 PM
our defense has been ridiculous all game outside the first drive. just need to eliminate penalties

Sanosuke
12-02-2017, 08:09 PM
Holding the #2 team scoreless after what, 9 drives now?

Lex
12-02-2017, 08:10 PM
RB University

There are 5 starting RBs in the NFL from OU right now.

Sanosuke
12-02-2017, 08:13 PM
so much yellow in this game

Sanosuke
12-02-2017, 08:13 PM
There are 5 starting RBs in the NFL from OU right now.

OU is also up there. Would argue it's OU is 1A, UGA is 1B but only because there's a wide gap after those two to not make it a 1a 1b deal

Mantis
12-02-2017, 08:14 PM
this proves o'hare is a cursed stadium for top contending SEC teams and that Auburn isn't the real deal unless they play @O'hare

I feel the same way about Kinnick stadium...

Sanosuke
12-02-2017, 08:15 PM
fuck i hope gilliard is ok...

Sanosuke
12-02-2017, 08:16 PM
congrats btw Lex. Can't take the heisman from Bayfield this time.

Sanosuke
12-02-2017, 08:30 PM
http://www.macon.com/sports/college/university-of-georgia/bulldogs-beat/uga-football/ua5d0h/picture182840241/alternates/LANDSCAPE_1140/Parrish%20-%20John%20Bazemore

Sanosuke
12-02-2017, 08:32 PM
The only team I don't wanna face is OU.

Sanosuke
12-02-2017, 08:46 PM
I changed my mind. I want miami to win only so that OU goes to #1 so we don't have to play them. I rather play Miami instead so we can beat Mark Richt.

Lex
12-02-2017, 09:07 PM
How fun would it be if OSU beat wisconsin and got put in at #4 over bama. All 4 teams would be represented on the forums.

Sanosuke
12-03-2017, 12:01 AM
Would be kinda sick tbh.

Mantis
12-03-2017, 12:11 AM
Not sure if we are capable of playing worse. We should be winning by 30 right now.

manonfire101
12-03-2017, 01:03 AM
How fun would it be if OSU beat wisconsin and got put in at #4 over bama. All 4 teams would be represented on the forums.

I don't want to see Clemson beat Ohio State by 30 again. On the other hand, they probably deserve to be in more than Alabama. So I don't care I guess.

I'm guessing:
1. Clemson
2. Oklahoma
3. Georgia
4. Ohio St.

Oklahoma/Georgia game is going to be sweet.

Mantis
12-03-2017, 01:04 AM
God damn that was ugly. If we won convincingly like we should have, I think we would be in. Now I think it's more of a tossup but I would be about 55-60% confident we get in.

Nightmarez
12-03-2017, 01:50 AM
God damn that was ugly. If we won convincingly like we should have, I think we would be in. Now I think it's more of a tossup but I would be about 55-60% confident we get in.

For all the history of hate...

I really hope you get it over Alabama. Fuck bama.

Sanosuke
12-03-2017, 03:07 AM
I just want two SEC teams so everyone can be mad.

Mantis
12-03-2017, 01:37 PM
That's pretty bullshit tbh.

Sanosuke
12-03-2017, 01:49 PM
Which is why It would be funny

Mantis
12-03-2017, 01:53 PM
You mean why it apparently IS funny, since it just happened...

Sanosuke
12-03-2017, 01:53 PM
Nobody knew FSU would implode after losing their starting QB and that Fisher would give up on the team. If all things are fair, Bama should be judged on how good the teams in theory were at the time they played, not how the teams turned out. It's not Alabama's fault FSU went 6-6. It is Bamas fault they lost to Auburn though. Auburn getting blown out doesn't help Alabama's case though, but neither does Ohio State's 2 losses. Especially a big one to Iowa. I'd say they Iowa loss is way worse than the Auburn one. Penn State one was tOSU's sloppy play. IDK. I can see both tOSU or Bama making it, but I really want UCF in there because they're the only undefeated team and they score crazy points.

Sanosuke
12-03-2017, 01:54 PM
Oh nice. I was driving. That's hilarious. Time to check r/CFB for the best memes

Nightmarez
12-03-2017, 02:04 PM
I think Alabama does win a stronger team argumetn but it's just stupid. The whole point of CFB has always been that every week matters. All they're saying is that it doesn't matter. If a commitee thinks your the best team it doesn't matter who or how you play. Alabama should've known going into that game that if they lost they weren't making the CFB Playoff just like Wisconsin, Auburn, Miami, etc. all knew it. And it's bullshit that Auburn was in the top 4 giong into the week and now they're punished for losing a game that Alabama didn't play in. Two SEC teams is whatever, but I think Auburn deserves it more than Bama. They beat Bama. They won the division. They lost the berth b/c they were successful when Albama failed.

Sanosuke
12-03-2017, 02:06 PM
I think Alabama does win a stronger team argumetn but it's just stupid. The whole point of CFB has always been that every week matters. All they're saying is that it doesn't matter. If a commitee thinks your the best team it doesn't matter who or how you play. Alabama should've known going into that game that if they lost they weren't making the CFB Playoff just like Wisconsin, Auburn, Miami, etc. all knew it. And it's bullshit that Auburn was in the top 4 giong into the week and now they're punished for losing a game that Alabama didn't play in. Two SEC teams is whatever, but I think Auburn deserves it more than Bama. They beat Bama. They won the division. They lost the berth b/c they were successful when Albama failed.

I don't understand how you think Auburn deserves it over Alabama's when they lost 3 games and showed that they're tits outside of O'Hare.

Nightmarez
12-03-2017, 02:18 PM
I don't understand how you think Auburn deserves it over Alabama's when they lost 3 games and showed that they're tits outside of O'Hare.

Because Auburn was ranked higher than Alabama at the end of the regular season. Auburn directly did not make the CFB because they lost a game that Alabama didn't qualify for. that's fair to you? It makes ZERO sense to me. Same with if Georgia lost. It's not all Ws and Ls to me. Auburn's other loss was to freaking CLEMSON who's in the CFBPO, and a tough loss to LSU. BUt Auburn has lost three games against two CFBPlayoff Teams. Alabama did not play a good opponent for the first EIGHT WEEKS of the season.

You're penalizing Auburn for two things:

1.) Playing Clemson instead of a cupcake like Alabama.
2.) Winning against Alabama and having the opportunity to play in the SEC Chamionship game.

Sure, Auburn is 1-2 against CFB playoff teams, but they played freaking three of them. Alabama? 0-0.

Hulky
12-03-2017, 02:22 PM
Who should have gotten in over Alabama (ref: Lex's post) [actual question]?