PDA

View Full Version : College Football

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

Sanosuke
12-03-2017, 02:27 PM
UCF, USC and tOSU are the only viable candidates hulky

Sanosuke
12-03-2017, 02:31 PM
Because Auburn was ranked higher than Alabama at the end of the regular season. Auburn directly did not make the CFB because they lost a game that Alabama didn't qualify for. that's fair to you? It makes ZERO sense to me. Same with if Georgia lost. It's not all Ws and Ls to me. Auburn's other loss was to freaking CLEMSON who's in the CFBPO, and a tough loss to LSU. BUt Auburn has lost three games against two CFBPlayoff Teams. Alabama did not play a good opponent for the first EIGHT WEEKS of the season.

You're penalizing Auburn for two things:

1.) Playing Clemson instead of a cupcake like Alabama.
2.) Winning against Alabama and having the opportunity to play in the SEC Chamionship game.

Sure, Auburn is 1-2 against CFB playoff teams, but they played freaking three of them. Alabama? 0-0.

Alabama played who was on the schedule. Beat a high ranked at the time FSU, and had two other ranked wins and lost to a hot Auburn team. If Auburn is 1-2 against CFP teams and showed with 2 losses they wouldn't hang, then why not give Alabama.a shot to prove it they belong? Auburn had a chance and blew it by losing. Sometimes Marez, it is all simply wins and losses. You don't think tOSU having 2 losses had anything to do with it? You honestly think Auburn would beat Alabama at a neutral site, or @Bama? Idts.

Sanosuke
12-03-2017, 02:32 PM
It makes sense because that's how rankings work. If Alabama and UGA stayed undefeated and met in the SEC championship and one lost, they'd probably have both still gotten in.

Sanosuke
12-03-2017, 02:37 PM
Plus Bama / Clemson III is more compelling than Clemson tOSU. Clemson smacked Miami, who I'd argue is better than Wisconsin. I don't think anyone is interested in a Clemson tOSU rematch.

Nightmarez
12-03-2017, 02:38 PM
Alabama played who was on the schedule. Beat a high ranked at the time FSU, and had two other ranked wins and lost to a hot Auburn team. If Auburn is 1-2 against CFP teams and showed with 2 losses they wouldn't hang, then why not give Alabama.a shot to prove it they belong? Auburn had a chance and blew it by losing. Sometimes Marez, it is all simply wins and losses. You don't think tOSU having 2 losses had anything to do with it? You honestly think Auburn would beat Alabama at a neutral site, or @Bama? Idts.

UCF played who was on the schedule. But people think that's insane. Alabama is coasting off a reputation for a conference that they really didn't even have to compete with this year because like Wisconsin they avoided the tough games.

We all think Alabama is great but have they really proved it at all? That Auburn game was trash. They made terrible mistakes. They didn't look great. Sure you can say auburn lost those games but they played them tough, and actually I nixed the first Georgia game so they were 2-2. A team that has played 4 games against CFBPlayoff teams and managed a .500 record is a team iwanna see in the CFB Playoff over a team with teh schedule of Wisconsin, Alabama, and UCF.

Plus all the "Alabama's so good" is basedo n previous years. Not this year. It's a yearly sport.

Hulky
12-03-2017, 02:39 PM
Another question (I haven't watched a single game this season, just news) but how far off is Love from Stanford from the Heisman? Is the Baker Mayfield guy legit or Manziel 2.0? and what happened (heard nothing of him this year after Mike Vick 2.0 last year) to Lamar Jackson?

Sanosuke
12-03-2017, 02:39 PM
Plus plus, SEC Natty would be even more hilarious. The real SEC championship. Topkek

Nightmarez
12-03-2017, 02:40 PM
Auburn has beaten as many teams in the top 4 as Alabama has beaten in the top 25 #facts.

Nightmarez
12-03-2017, 02:44 PM
Another question (I haven't watched a single game this season, just news) but how far off is Love from Stanford from the Heisman? Is the Baker Mayfield guy legit or Manziel 2.0? and what happened (heard nothing of him this year after Mike Vick 2.0 last year) to Lamar Jackson?

Lamar Jackson improved a lot this season. His numbers just weren't surprising and Louisville wasn't winning games, but compare the numbers:

Last Year: 56.2% completion vs. 60.4%. 3543 Passing Yards v. 3489 and the latter he has played one more game b/c of the Bowl. Same with his TDs, a few fewer because of hte offense overall, but at 25 thru 12 games v. 30 thru 13. Had fewer picks (9 v 6).

If anything Lamar Jackson proved he might be Mike Vick as opposed to the other way around.

Love missed too much time. If he was healthy I think he would've. At least IMO on both those points.

And Baker seems more Manziel than not to me. I think it's why he hasn't had a ton of pro hype. Undersized, messy scrambles, but I havne't seen enough film.

But Lamar Jackson has been constantly impressive to me as a passer at least when I was watching him earlier in the season .

Nightmarez
12-03-2017, 02:46 PM
Auburn has beaten as many teams in the top 4 as Alabama has beaten in the top 25 #facts.

Auburn has beaten a CFB Playoff team 40-17, beaten another 26-14, and lost to another 14-6.

Alabama has a record of 0-1 against Top 15 teams.

#morefacts.

UCF deserves it more than Alabama. At elast they didn't lose in their cupcake schedule.

Da Gyps
12-03-2017, 03:03 PM
Gonna be funny when Bama wins the whole thing.

manonfire101
12-03-2017, 03:58 PM
I have to side with Marez on this. I would rather have the team with quality wins and SOS be there than the team that looks better by the eye test. If we're going by the eye test, then Alabama is just going to get in every season because they get the best recruits and start the season at #1. It seems silly to play an entire season of football and have the main criteria for getting in the playoff be the eye test. Like what's the point of playing the season?

That being said, if the college football playoff were like a TAO draft or something, I would pick Alabama before Ohio St 110% of the time.

Mantis
12-03-2017, 04:39 PM
Bama got in this year on name and previous reputation. If you stick the exact same resume that Bama had this year and attach it to a Vanderbilt, there's no way in hell they would be in. Bama is literally given the benefit of the doubt every year before they even play a damn game because of the pre-season rankings.

Nightmarez
12-03-2017, 04:41 PM
Bama got in this year on name and previous reputation. If you stick the exact same resume that Bama had this year and attach it to a Vanderbilt, there's no way in hell they would be in. Bama is literally given the benefit of the doubt every year before they even play a damn game because of the pre-season rankings.

Yup. The Vanderbilt section in particular is just 100% accurate. I think even in the "eye test" situation. What "eye test" are we using? Because it feels like the eye test from 2016 and not 2017. Because usually no one uses the eye test when you're just whipping mid majors.

Sanosuke
12-03-2017, 04:41 PM
No one is contributing what the committee thinks though. They had tOSU has the 8th best team based on performance before conference championships. They would have had to vault 4 teams that may all be just as deserving as tOSU. Don't get me wrong. I'm anti-Bama more than anyone here being the only SEC fan, but other than hating Bama, what's the reasoning? Should a 3 loss team really be in the CFP? That would turn the entire thing in it's head. Would you put a 3 loss Auburn over UCF? I think Auburn is as good as the next 3 up and 3 down around them. They can only do 4 teams, and I don't think you can justify a loss to tOSU over Bama. Auburn is just a silly argument.

The eye test comes from playing the season. Wisconsin passed the eye test an more against tOSU and the rest of their schedule. If tOSU blows out Wisc then Ohio State is easily in.

Sanosuke
12-03-2017, 04:42 PM
Alabama wouldn't be their if everyone else did their jobs.

Nightmarez
12-03-2017, 04:46 PM
No one is contributing what the committee thinks though. They had tOSU has the 8th best team based on performance before conference championships. They would have had to vault 4 teams that may all be just as deserving as tOSU. Don't get me wrong. I'm anti-Bama more than anyone here being the only SEC fan, but other than hating Bama, what's the reasoning? Should a 3 loss team really be in the CFP? That would turn the entire thing in it's head. Would you put a 3 loss Auburn over UCF? I think Auburn is as good as the next 3 up and 3 down around them. They can only do 4 teams, and I don't think you can justify a loss to tOSU over Bama. Auburn is just a silly argument.

The eye test comes from playing the season. Wisconsin passed the eye test an more against tOSU and the rest of their schedule. If tOSU blows out Wisc then Ohio State is easily in.

toSU, not tOSU, whoever you want. I don't care. But Alabama doesn't deserve to be in the top 10 on their resume. I don't see how the commitee can knock UCF and not Bama. Auburn, tOSU, hell, Miami, deserve to be in more than Bama.

Mantis
12-03-2017, 04:49 PM

Under certain circumstances I would agree with you that it is hard for a team to jump 4 spots in the rankings during the final week, but I think what you and most people aren't considering in that argument is that 3 of those 4 spots were guaranteed based on the teams that were guaranteed to lose in the front of them. Miami or Clemson had to lose, Georgia or Auburn had to lose, and if OSU beat Wisconsin (like we did), Wisconsin had to lose. So in essence it wouldn't be us jumping four teams based on a win alone, we would have probably jumped those teams that lost even if we didn't play in the championship game (kind of like last year).

In the end, the ONLY team we really had to jump was Bama. Bama sat at home while we beat the only remaining undefeated power 5 team in the nation, while winning arguable the toughest conference while doing so. I think that is MORE than enough to jump a single team that didn't even play that extra game, especially when you consider that just last week, Holcutt said the gap between Ohio State and Bama was already "razor thin."

Sanosuke
12-03-2017, 04:49 PM
Deserves isn't what matters. Do you think Alabama or tOSU has a better chance to beat any of the other three teams?

Sanosuke
12-03-2017, 04:55 PM
I think that's important. 4 "Best teams". Not, "4 teams that deserve to be there". Conference championships in a way show who "deserves" but really, do you think Alabama is trash or something? Lol

Nightmarez
12-03-2017, 05:00 PM
Deserves isn't what matters. Do you think Alabama or tOSU has a better chance to beat any of the other three teams?

You can't say deserves doesn't matter. That's saying that a resume doesn't matter. Do I personally believe that Alabama is probably better? Sure. But there is zero empirical evidence to support that claim in 2017. If my personal opinion was that UCF was the best team in CFB I still wouldn't suggest them because of what their resume is. How are we supposed to use the eye test in this situation? Wisconsin looked damn good playing shitty competition. Every team does. Bama has played one top 10-15 team and that's Auburn and they looked like garbage. I watched the end of that game. They were garbage. Because they looked good trashing on shitty teams? That's our evidence to use them? It's completely ridiculous.

But hey, I don't care about any of the teams. So I don't really care. But this decision deserves to make the whole organization of the commitee get restructured, because it's absolutely terrible and like manon says, it says taht basically nothing that happens in the season matters. (and I'm not saying more teams... I'm not disagreeing with taht but that's not what I'm talking about here in terms of restructuring.)

Nightmarez
12-03-2017, 05:01 PM
I think that's important. 4 "Best teams". Not, "4 teams that deserve to be there". Conference championships in a way show who "deserves" but really, do you think Alabama is trash or something? Lol

Then you're saying that the regular season literally does not matter. At least the results of games. You're making the argument that how you play and not if you win matters and that goes against EVERYTHING involved in sports.

Lex
12-03-2017, 05:02 PM
Interesting tidbit, OU and Georgia have never played before. Get ready to call Baker daddy, Sano.

Mantis
12-03-2017, 05:24 PM
Idk how people all of a sudden are saying a team that's more deserving doesn't matter. If the supposed "eye test" is the only thing that matters, then what is the point of playing tougher opponents or winning conference championships? I think that an OSU team that is firing on all cylinders (which they have done, though not as consistently as they should) is better than this year's Bama team. Bama has a weak passing game and their run defense is very suspect. They've got injuries and they're just not nearly as good as people have been giving them credit for.

I don't think Bama is "trash." Bama will never be trash in the foreseeable future as long as Saban is there. I'm saying OSU should have gotten in over Bama this year. Bama is not a top 4 team this year imo.

Nightmarez
12-03-2017, 05:53 PM
Idk how people all of a sudden are saying a team that's more deserving doesn't matter. If the supposed "eye test" is the only thing that matters, then what is the point of playing tougher opponents or winning conference championships? I think that an OSU team that is firing on all cylinders (which they have done, though not as consistently as they should) is better than this year's Bama team. Bama has a weak passing game and their run defense is very suspect. They've got injuries and they're just not nearly as good as people have been giving them credit for.

And this is a good point as well. Recently I feel like there's been a precedence put on schedule so that teams play tougher teams so they can deserve to be in. Alabama's case this year seems to suggest taht if you're in a power conference you should actually try to NOT schedule tough opponents and just dominate poor opponents. Because that's how you "pass the eye test."

Sanosuke
12-03-2017, 05:56 PM
Then you're saying that the regular season literally does not matter. At least the results of games. You're making the argument that how you play and not if you win matters and that goes against EVERYTHING involved in sports.

How you're getting that is beyond me. The regular season plays a part in determining the best teams. The best teams don't lose or lose rarely and beat the people they're supposed to. I get you're Bama is in but damn dude, you're making way more assumptions than necessary. Auburn literally cannot be a best team. Best teams don't lose 3 games. I don't remember a time in college football where a 3 loss team has EVER been considered the best. Do you?

Sanosuke
12-03-2017, 05:57 PM
And this is a good point as well. Recently I feel like there's been a precedence put on schedule so that teams play tougher teams so they can deserve to be in. Alabama's case this year seems to suggest taht if you're in a power conference you should actually try to NOT schedule tough opponents and just dominate poor opponents. Because that's how you "pass the eye test."

They literally did what you said, scheduled a hard opponent in FSU who was projected to be very strong. Lol.

Sanosuke
12-03-2017, 05:59 PM
I mean I could really give two fucks, it's as if I care if Bama is in or not. I'm not a Bama fan and hate them maybe more than anyone else here. My team is in.and that's all that matters to me. I think you guys are just salty.

Maybe tell all the other teams Bama had to play to be better. Or find a way to out recruit Saban. You guys are nuts.

Nightmarez
12-03-2017, 06:01 PM
How you're getting that is beyond me. The regular season plays a part in determining the best teams. The best teams don't lose or lose rarely and beat the people they're supposed to. I get you're Bama is in but damn dude, you're making way more assumptions than necessary. Auburn literally cannot be a best team. Best teams don't lose 3 games. I don't remember a time in college football where a 3 loss team has EVER been considered the best. Do you?

I can't remember when a team played 4 games against top 4 teams either. And I can't remember a time with a 1 loss team with a poor SOS made the CFBPlayoff. Do you?

What I'm getting at is the criteria for determining the "best team." I agree that previous years does weigh in to my definition of it personally, but for a commitee for the 2017 season it absolutely should NOT. And I don't see how Alabama really has passed the eyetest in 2017. I dont' know how you can pass the eye test against poor competition. That's what I'm saying. Wisconsin was dope playing against shitty teams too.

To me Alabama did not pass the eye test this year. They got a DNQ-- they did not qualify for the eye test because they didn't play the kind of competition necessary for the eye test to even be relevant. Against the best team they played they did not pass the eye test, they looked like shit.

Nightmarez
12-03-2017, 06:03 PM
I mean I could really give two fucks, it's as if I care if Bama is in or not. I'm not a Bama fan and hate them maybe more than anyone else here. My team is in.and that's all that matters to me. I think you guys are just salty.

Maybe tell all the other teams Bama had to play to be better. Or find a way to out recruit Saban. You guys are nuts.

I mean who am I salty for? I don't care about Bama at all. One way or the other. And I don't like tOSU, and I don't like Miami. I'm talking about purely the integrity of the situation. And to me, this ruins the integrity of the system. It's suggesting that teams should play teh weakest schedule possible, make sure to beat bad opponents, and pray you don't lose.

Nightmarez
12-03-2017, 06:03 PM
They literally did what you said, scheduled a hard opponent in FSU who was projected to be very strong. Lol.

Sure, it's fair to say they tried to schedule one tough team and three cupcakes, but the tough team wasn't tough so for me kinda irrelevant.

Mantis
12-03-2017, 06:06 PM
Sano I don't think it's fair to call me "nuts" when all I've down is present a logical argument. Good luck in the playoffs.

KBHoleN1
12-03-2017, 06:32 PM
I’m unhappy with the bracket as a Clemson fan. Based on metrics (like Sagarin’s rating) Alabama is probably the best team in the country based on their game results. I’m not going to wade into the argument about strength of schedule and if Ohio State deserves the spot for being a conference champ. But just looking at the team that takes the field, Bama is in my mind the best in the country. And Clemson has to play them in New Orleans. Congrats on being number 1, here’s Bama in the Southeast. Ouch.

Sanosuke
12-03-2017, 06:42 PM
Sano I don't think it's fair to call me "nuts" when all I've down is present a logical argument. Good luck in the playoffs.

I have said already tOSU should be there just as much as Bama and I agree with some.of what you said. My point is, you guys refuse to see why people would put Bama there in the first place and can't get past their schedule.

Also thanks bud

Nightmarez
12-03-2017, 06:44 PM
I have said already tOSU should be there just as much as Bama and I agree with some.of what you said. My point is, you guys refuse to see why people would put Bama there in the first place and can't get past their schedule.

Also thanks bud

Nah I mean I see why. I just don't think it's at all defensible with the resume they've put up. In their most difficult and largely only difficult game they looked like ass. Period.

Sanosuke
12-03-2017, 06:52 PM
I can't remember when a team played 4 games against top 4 teams either. And I can't remember a time with a 1 loss team with a poor SOS made the CFBPlayoff. Do you?

What I'm getting at is the criteria for determining the "best team." I agree that previous years does weigh in to my definition of it personally, but for a commitee for the 2017 season it absolutely should NOT. And I don't see how Alabama really has passed the eyetest in 2017. I dont' know how you can pass the eye test against poor competition. That's what I'm saying. Wisconsin was dope playing against shitty teams too.

To me Alabama did not pass the eye test this year. They got a DNQ-- they did not qualify for the eye test because they didn't play the kind of competition necessary for the eye test to even be relevant. Against the best team they played they did not pass the eye test, they looked like shit.

2014 FSU is basically Bamas schedule this year sans conference championship. It's literally been around 3 years. And if you're mad about Bama this year then you definitely should have been mad about Penn State not getting in last year.

Sanosuke
12-03-2017, 06:53 PM
Nah I mean I see why. I just don't think it's at all defensible with the resume they've put up. In their most difficult and largely only difficult game they looked like ass. Period.

You're only basing that off AFTER the entire season played out. Had FSU not lost their starting QB and turned into a dumpster fire that argument wouldn't hold any water.

Sanosuke
12-03-2017, 06:54 PM
I’m unhappy with the bracket as a Clemson fan. Based on metrics (like Sagarin’s rating) Alabama is probably the best team in the country based on their game results. I’m not going to wade into the argument about strength of schedule and if Ohio State deserves the spot for being a conference champ. But just looking at the team that takes the field, Bama is in my mind the best in the country. And Clemson has to play them in New Orleans. Congrats on being number 1, here’s Bama in the Southeast. Ouch.

KB it's also basically home field for Bama. @NOLA? Good luck KB.

Da Gyps
12-03-2017, 07:19 PM

Alabama wouldn't be their if everyone else did their jobs.

^^^^^

http://www.espn.com/college-football/matchup?gameId=400935397

Da Gyps
12-03-2017, 07:20 PM
Please send all of your hate mail to Iowa City.

manonfire101
12-03-2017, 07:38 PM
And even with that loss Ohio St deserves to be in more than Alabama does. What is Bama's best win this season?

Da Gyps
12-03-2017, 07:46 PM
I mean I would agree but the committee doesn't so it really doesn't matter.

manonfire101
12-03-2017, 07:50 PM
I mean it doesn't and I hate Ohio St, but I think the playoff selection should be more about merit and not a beauty pageant.

Da Gyps
12-03-2017, 07:51 PM
Last year already proved that is a fantasy.

manonfire101
12-03-2017, 07:52 PM
A man can hope.

Nightmarez
12-03-2017, 08:31 PM
You're only basing that off AFTER the entire season played out. Had FSU not lost their starting QB and turned into a dumpster fire that argument wouldn't hold any water.

Maybe but you're basing that off of assumptions that have no basis in fact because that didn't happen. The fact of the matter is I hold no weight in the eye test when you play bad teams. If that's really your argument than you should've been arguing for years for pre-Big12 TCU, Boise State, etc. etc. I don't see how anyone uses the eye test as an argument. Bama hasn't passed the eye test. They haven't played good enough teams to pass the eye test

Mantis
12-03-2017, 09:07 PM
I'm not saying I can't see ANY argument whatsoever that Bama would get in over us, just that I thought we were more deserving based on the total body of work, which is what the committee says they look at. The committee has been looking for a reason to put two SEC teams in the playoff since the inaugural year (they've literally talked about it every year) and this year they found their scapegoat with the Iowa loss. They saw an opening and they took it. Everyone knows ESPN is in bed with the SEC. Just look at all the air time they gave Finebaum and Saban to politic for Alabama. It's not completely surprising, but it doesn't make it any less bullshit.

The Cheat
12-03-2017, 11:31 PM
I mean it doesn't and I hate Ohio St, but I think the playoff selection should be more about merit and not a beauty pageant.

And there is where you have gone wrong. Everyone talks about how the playoff has fixed everything. No it hasn't. All they did was turn the BCS on its side, slap some paint on it and called it a new thing.

You think the NCAA/the committee give a fuck about who deserves vs who should be in? Fuck no. They want to have the best teams (in their minds) to play for that means big ticket sales, big ratings and Big money. You have to look for the story lines.

Georgia in only two years has returned to glory. In the first year with a new coach (who follows a legend) OK has returned to the big time. Why wouldn't you want to see that match up? Great story.

In the past Ohio state doesn't have much success in the playoffs. So should they be in just to get killed in the first game? Bor-ing. But BAMA VS CLEMONS ROUND THREE? FUCK YA AMERICA!!! There can be only one winner in that series.

It isn't hard. What they NCAA really wants to happen is for there to be 4 teams from 4 different parts of the country. But most of the country sucks so that isn't a option. So they go to plan B- which teams will bring in the most money?

Also every story needs a bad guy (see Duke) and Bama is seen as "the evil empire." Makes sense for them to be in it.

Personally do I think Ohio St should be in? I mean I guess. Don't really care since Clemson is winning it all again (or maybe OK).

Am I saying the games are rigged? Nope. The NCAA can't run shit so that doesn't happen. But they can push things a certain way to make for good TV.

And don't get me started on those other pointless bowl games. That is a rant for another day.

So to sum it all up: NCAA failed again, Fuck Ohio St and every one of there fans, Go SEC, and I hope the games are watchable.

Sanosuke
12-03-2017, 11:37 PM
I'm not saying I can't see ANY argument whatsoever that Bama would get in over us, just that I thought we were more deserving based on the total body of work, which is what the committee says they look at. The committee has been looking for a reason to put two SEC teams in the playoff since the inaugural year (they've literally talked about it every year) and this year they found their scapegoat with the Iowa loss. They saw an opening and they took it. Everyone knows ESPN is in bed with the SEC. Just look at all the air time they gave Finebaum and Saban to politic for Alabama. It's not completely surprising, but it doesn't make it any less bullshit.

The SEC Network is owned by ESPN.

@Marez, you're right. I'll make this my main point. It's not like Alabama /doesn't/ deserve to be there. tOSU and other may DESERVE to be in OVER Bama, but it's not like Alabama doesn't belong there either I guess is the point I've been trying to get at this whole time. Alabama should be, and to much people's dismay, is in the playoff, much like Penn St. imo should have gotten in over tOSU the other year, and I was always a huge fan of Boise State being a BCS buster. I bought the book "Death to the BCS" and i keep it in my office. This playoff selection was going to break hearts regardless.

Mantis
12-04-2017, 09:58 PM
https://www.facebook.com/CFBonFOX/videos/792955124221943/

The video is kinda long, but he brings up a lot of really good points in general about the complete inconsistencies in the selection committee.

manonfire101
12-28-2017, 07:33 PM
Clemson beats Bama 31-21
Oklahoma beats Georgia 34-31

Clemson beats Oklahoma 27-24

Sanosuke
12-29-2017, 03:21 AM
I hope you're wrong as fuck but I love you

manonfire101
12-29-2017, 05:08 AM
Wordd, Sano.

I want whoever wins between UGA and OU to win it all.

Sanosuke
12-29-2017, 06:30 AM
I honestly think whoever does win between OU and UGA wins the Natty. Alabama won't be Clemson. Too banged up and they aren't as advertised like usual Bamas of the past imo. Clemson is too well rounded to lose. UGA has to keep Baker off the field or we'll lose.

manonfire101
12-29-2017, 08:33 PM
Agree with all of that. Georgia's ability to run the ball will determine the outcome of the game. But in order for Georgia to run effectively Fromm needs to hit some passes to keep the defense honest. Should be a great game.

Sanosuke
12-29-2017, 10:29 PM
Do you our recruiting class for next year? Absolutely monstrous haul.

manonfire101
12-29-2017, 10:34 PM
You think Ohio St is playing with a chip on their shoulder? Yeesh.

Lex
12-29-2017, 10:48 PM
Oklahoma - 50
Georgia - 3

Sano, is your phone# the same? Because you're gonna get so many boomer sooner texts.

Sanosuke
12-29-2017, 10:51 PM
I'll pm you my #

manonfire101
12-30-2017, 01:30 AM
Urban seemed pretty bitter post-game.

Mantis
12-30-2017, 01:56 AM
As he should be. I don't think he was bitter enough (not now, but right after it happened). He was TOO understanding and respectful about it lol.

I don't know if I will bother watching the playoffs. I just wish they could all lose. I guess if I had to pick one it would be Georgia just because they've never been to the playoffs. I can't see myself ever actively rooting for an SEC team though, especially when they got 2 teams in a 4 team playoff in what was a pretty awful year for the SEC as a whole.

manonfire101
12-30-2017, 01:58 AM
I would think you would want Oklahoma to win since they drilled Ohio State at home. Still sore about Baker?

Sanosuke
12-30-2017, 03:14 AM
Just admit it mantis, you're gonna root for Georgia because you love me.

Mantis
12-30-2017, 12:18 PM
I would think you would want Oklahoma to win since they drilled Ohio State at home. Still sore about Baker?
Lol why would I (or anyone) ever root for an absolute tool like him?

Just admit it mantis, you're gonna root for Georgia because you love me.

I won't "root" for them, I just won't hate seeing them win as much as the others.

Part of me really wants SEC to go winless in bowl games though, but I don't see UCF beating Auburn.

Da Gyps
12-30-2017, 08:41 PM
Big 10 is killing it this bowl season, the Pac not so much...

Mantis
12-31-2017, 12:36 AM
All down to Michigan to maintain the undefeated bowl season for the B1G.

"The way the B1G has outclassed all these conferences really makes a case to put 3 SEC teams in the playoffs next year"
-ESPN, probably

The Cheat
12-31-2017, 01:21 AM
Lol people actually giving a damn about bowl games other than the final four.

"undefeated bowl season." LOL. As if that matters.

*wipes away a tear*

Oh man you all are too much sometimes.

The Cheat
12-31-2017, 01:22 AM
I must also sadly state for the record that, even tho I hate them so much, Ohio st should have been in over bama.

That Ok Vs Clemson final game will be neat.

Mantis
12-31-2017, 01:42 AM
This isn't directed at you Cheat, but I find it funny that depending on the year and which conferences do well in the bowl games, the exact same people, including analysts, coaches, Joe Shmoes, whomever it may be will either say they mean literally nothing or say that they are the final determining factor for what conferences are better than others. This year of course they will mean nothing to anyone outside of the B1G. We were the only conference that was even trying. ;)

The Cheat
12-31-2017, 01:55 AM
Or it could be the fact that,

Wait for it

No one really gives a fuck about the bowl games. Deep down everyone knows they are pointless.

I'm too tired to give a damn about this anymore.

This is from a website that listed "the top 15 worst fan bases in college football." Sadly Ohio St was came in second. The entry reads:

"Remember when I talked about how bad Michigan fans are in that “pinky up while drinking tea” way of arrogance? OK, well take the same arrogance and just swap out the subtle, upper crust mentality and just swap in some beer, a lot more face paint and an even more aggressive annoyance. Ladies and gentleman, I give you Ohio State.

Buckeye faithful have everything you need in annoying and awful college football fan base, they even travel to your town. They feel entitled even though they’ve folded in big games like a cheap suit aside from two national titles since 1968. Ohio State fans feel superior to most if not all SEC teams because they lead the nation in anti-SEC-bias.

If something good happens to the SEC, you better believe Ohio State fans will claim SEC bias."

Before you claim the other likes the SEC, several sec teams are listed.

https://saturdayblitz.com/2017/07/16/college-football-intolerable-fan-bases-2017/

manonfire101
12-31-2017, 08:52 AM
Eh, I hate to do it but I have to side with Mantis a little on this one. I can't help but feel like if the bowl records were reversed right now, that ESPN would have written a least a few articles talking about how great a conference the SEC is and how weak the Big 10 is and how the selection committee made the right decision in picking Alabama.

And lets get it out of the way, ESPN is by far the most prominent sports media outlet, and they own the SEC Network. The SEC network has around I think 90 million subscribers at around $0.75 per subscriber and is worth about 5 billion dollars. It's in ESPN's best interest to promote the SEC and keep its network base happy. They pretty much use all of their resources to do it -- preaseason rankings, more articles are written about SEC schools on their website, more air time is allotted to SEC schools on their main channel and sister channels, their analysts have opinions and rankings that are slanted in favor of SEC teams, even their phrasing of headlines is biased.

For comparison, the Big 10 network is worth around 1 billion and the PAC 12 network is worth around 300 million. And neither network is owned by ESPN.

Now, there aren't any ESPN analysts on the playoff selection committee. But it's pretty naive to think that ESPN isn't influencing how those voters are voting.

Ohio State doesn't have the second worst fan base in college football, they have the worst fan base in college football. However, I said before bowl games started that Ohio St deserved to be in the top 4 more than Alabama. I essentially think Alabama got rewarded for playing Mercer and Ohio St got punished for playing Oklahoma, and I think that's wrong. So even throwing bowl records out, I think Ohio State should still be there. However, given that the college football non-conference is extremely short and that a lot of teams don't play anyone in the non-con anyway, I think it's pretty silly to put zero stock into bowl records, particularly when the Big 10 is 7-0 (8-0 if Michigan wins) and the SEC is 1-3.

The good news for SEC fans is that they have 5 teams playing on Monday, including Alabama. Alabama can kick the shit out of Clemson and it will pretty much shut up the OSU vs. Alabama/SEC bias talk. But if Alabama gets drilled then people will be even more vocal than they are right now about SEC bias.

Mantis
12-31-2017, 02:48 PM
I've always thought the whole "this team has the worst fanbase" thing is ludicrous. Literally ALL major teams have annoying fans, and you can't arbitrarily put a percentage or a number on how many actual annoying fans there are compared to reasonable fans. If you're a fan of a major sports team and you think your fanbase has no faults, you're kidding yourself.

I know there are annoying Ohio State fans that are unrealistic and predict us to win every game 72-0 regardless of our opponent. I also know there are a lot more fans that have reasonable (even if they are high) expectations about the program. You can't deny that Ohio State is one of the top football programs in the country year in and year out. You can't deny it about teams like Alabama and now Clemson either. All these programs and even programs that AREN'T top tier have ridiculous amount of crazy, incompetent, annoying fans. Who decides arbitrarily which teams fans are actually worse? What is the metric used? It's just such a stupid argument.

Sanosuke
01-01-2018, 01:30 AM
r/CFB is probably the most civilized sports subreddit or website ever.

I think the big ten is doing extremely well for themselves and the SEC is extremely top heavy, as it always has been. People love to love and love to hate the SEC because of recency bias and its successes as a conference that's had a lot of natties. Most people in our generation have only ever seen the SEC win the most NCs throughout their actual years where they can actually enjoy being a fan, specifically as a teenager into adulthood. The only thing I dislike is that every fan that isn't an SEC fan thinks the SEC is never deserving and their team or conference is constantly measured against the SEC. You don't get to have the hype of the SEC if you're not putting the same product on the field. The SEC hasn't always been glorious but there's no reason to take a dump on the SEC so consistently either.

I'm happy about two teams from my conference in the playoffs but I wouldn't have been mad if tOSU got in over Bama. Only time I was mad at tOSU getting in was with the Penn St getting snubbed thing.

At any rate, I hope Baker is fully healthy tomorrow. I don't want a possible but unlikely win tainted with "but Baker Mayfield was sick is the only reason why y'all won". The only way to stifle that would be to win the NC.

Also our entire DLine except the one senior is returning. That's fucking insane.

Mantis
01-01-2018, 02:02 AM
Penn St didn't even get snubbed last year. Everyone knew their win over OSU was a special teams fluke, and when you take that away, their resume wasn't anything impressive at all. Even with that win, it wasn't that impressive. The difference between OSU last year and Bama this year is OSU had more quality wins than ANY team in the nation. Bama this year, not so much. Least impressive resume to make the playoff by a HUGE margin.

Hindsight is 20/20 so people just say that because OSU got obliterated last year by Clemson then that means they weren't deserving. The job of the committee shouldn't be to predict the future, it should be to analyze what the teams have actually done up to that point.

Sanosuke
01-01-2018, 04:26 AM
Alabama didn't have any bad losses either.

Sanosuke
01-01-2018, 04:26 AM
JT Barrett playing out of his mind against oenn state this year was also a fluke

Mantis
01-01-2018, 01:00 PM
JT was streaky all year. That wasn't the only game he played really well in. He's inconsistent. I'm excited to see what our new QB brings to the offense next year. Coaches have 3 very capable QBs to choose from. My guess would be Haskins since he saw the field the most this year.

manonfire101
01-01-2018, 04:30 PM
Michigan seems to be trying their hardest to lose this game.

Mantis
01-01-2018, 04:41 PM
Michigan seems to be trying their hardest to lose this game.

Mission accomplished. Leave it to Michigan to ruin the B1G's perfect bowl season. Can we just kick them out of the conference?

I'm not mad though, it's kind of perfect.

Mantis
01-01-2018, 05:05 PM
Fuck Bama and Ohio State, why was UCF not in the playoff??!?!?!? They're gonna beat a team that manhandled the only two decent teams in the SEC.

LOLOLOL

manonfire101
01-01-2018, 05:20 PM
That catch by Miles Boykin was fucking fire. Wow.

Sanosuke
01-01-2018, 06:08 PM
H8 FEEDS THE DAWG!!!!! GATA!!! x

Sanosuke
01-01-2018, 06:16 PM
Fromm is nervous.

Sanosuke
01-01-2018, 06:22 PM
Gonna be a long game

Sanosuke
01-01-2018, 06:32 PM
FROMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMx

manonfire101
01-01-2018, 06:38 PM
Georgia does have a very good defense, but they haven't seen an offense near as good as OU's this season. They look like a fucking video game.

Sanosuke
01-01-2018, 06:40 PM
Literally cannot stop OU. Jesus christ

Da Gyps
01-01-2018, 06:41 PM
Dis gon be gud

manonfire101
01-01-2018, 06:43 PM
OU can't stop UGA run either. Turnovers are going to decide this game.

Da Gyps
01-01-2018, 06:44 PM
Both defenses remind me of the defense KU basketball plays this year.

manonfire101
01-01-2018, 06:45 PM
Just throwing shade at everyone today.

Lex
01-01-2018, 06:46 PM
Both defenses remind me of the defense KU basketball plays this year.

Trae Young gonna score more on KU than Baker did.

manonfire101
01-01-2018, 06:47 PM
Trae Young gonna score more on KU than Baker did.

And still lose the game.

Da Gyps
01-01-2018, 06:47 PM
Just throwing shade at everyone today.

I'm a bit cranky, yes.

Da Gyps
01-01-2018, 06:48 PM
I say we just have Doke eat Trae Young, no one will notice.

manonfire101
01-01-2018, 06:49 PM
OU's defense isn't big but they are fast.

manonfire101
01-01-2018, 06:50 PM
I say we just have Doke eat Trae Young, no one will notice.

Have Lightfoot eat him. He might get bigger and learn to play offense.

Da Gyps
01-01-2018, 06:51 PM
College kicker alert

Sanosuke
01-01-2018, 06:51 PM
If we go down by 2 scores at the half we probably lose.

manonfire101
01-01-2018, 06:52 PM
UGA has to get turnovers. If OU doesn't turn the ball over then Georgia is fucked.

Sanosuke
01-01-2018, 06:53 PM
Yeah but OU doesn't turn the ball over.

Da Gyps
01-01-2018, 06:56 PM
Yeah but OU doesn't turn the ball over.

Therefore...

manonfire101
01-01-2018, 06:57 PM
Oh dear.

Sanosuke
We lost

Lex
Rodney Anderson for Heisman.

Da Gyps
01-01-2018, 06:58 PM
rip

Sanosuke
01-01-2018, 06:59 PM
UGA can't stop the hurry up. Maybe next year.

Da Gyps
01-01-2018, 06:59 PM
Too bad tOSU wasn't in the playoff over Bama. This thread might have reached terminal velocity today.

manonfire101
01-01-2018, 07:00 PM
Honestly selection committee might have done Tits a favor. Clemson is real good.

Da Gyps
01-01-2018, 07:02 PM
I think Bama will win

manonfire101
01-01-2018, 07:02 PM
That was large.

manonfire101
01-01-2018, 07:03 PM
I think Bama will win

Really?

Da Gyps
01-01-2018, 07:04 PM
lol

Da Gyps
01-01-2018, 07:04 PM
Really?

Yes. The title even. It's my prediction and I'm sticking with it.

Sanosuke
01-01-2018, 07:06 PM
We needed that so bad

Da Gyps
01-01-2018, 07:07 PM
This game is just stupid at this point

Da Gyps
01-01-2018, 07:09 PM
uh oh, that didn't look good

manonfire101
01-01-2018, 07:09 PM
I can't imagine it felt very good either. That's big if he is out.

Sanosuke
01-01-2018, 07:11 PM
I hope Anderson is ok.

Sanosuke
01-01-2018, 07:11 PM
Might have just had the wind knocked out of him

Da Gyps
01-01-2018, 07:13 PM
There was a chance at a turnover

Sanosuke
01-01-2018, 07:15 PM
Kirk Herbstreit might as well ask Baker Mayfield to dinner

manonfire101
01-01-2018, 07:16 PM
Holding OU to a field goal is a win for UGA.

Sanosuke
01-01-2018, 07:16 PM
Fucking finally a stop.

Da Gyps
01-01-2018, 07:17 PM
finally a defensive play

Sanosuke
01-01-2018, 07:23 PM
Fromm is rifling every fucking pass. Come the fuck on kid

Lex
01-01-2018, 07:23 PM
What is this defense bullshit. Where are the TDs

Sanosuke
01-01-2018, 07:24 PM
We need to be down 1 score at half because OU gets the ball second half. Defensive adjustments at the half have been huge for us. Right now we're so shitty.

manonfire101
01-01-2018, 07:25 PM
That's why Gary Patterson said "good luck" [in terms of stopping OU's offense] after the OU/TCU game. OU so fast.

manonfire101
01-01-2018, 07:28 PM
Had like 10 seconds to throw and still took a sack there. Can't do that.

Lex
01-01-2018, 07:29 PM
Tackling the QB is against the rules isn't it?

Da Gyps
01-01-2018, 07:29 PM
another sack!

manonfire101
01-01-2018, 07:30 PM
That kick would be significant if this game had any defense.

Lex
01-01-2018, 07:30 PM
#Firemikestoops

Da Gyps
01-01-2018, 07:32 PM
CHUBBEDd

Sanosuke
01-01-2018, 07:33 PM
Not scoring after that stop is awful

manonfire101
01-01-2018, 07:34 PM
Maybe OU should tryout their waterboy on defense.

Lex
Fuck yeah Trey, finish that run.

manonfire101
That finish though! Damn

Lex
01-01-2018, 07:36 PM
HOOLYWOODd!

Sanosuke
01-01-2018, 07:37 PM
I'm so tired of these screens not being picked up. Fuck sake

Sanosuke
01-01-2018, 07:39 PM
Baker Mayfield is definitely a boss tho tbh.

Lex
01-01-2018, 07:43 PM
Lincoln gets way too cute inside the 5. Just toss one to Andrews bro.

Edit: NVM BAKER MAYFIELD ELITE WR

manonfire101
01-01-2018, 07:45 PM
Nah bro, just got to get cuter

Sanosuke
01-01-2018, 07:46 PM
Ball game

Da Gyps
01-01-2018, 07:46 PM
Lincoln gets way too cute inside the 5. Just toss one to Andrews bro.

Edit: NVM BAKER MAYFIELD ELITE WR

The touchdown was super effing cute.

manonfire101
01-01-2018, 07:47 PM
Jesus Christ Baker is a better QB throwing behind his back than I am just throwing.

manonfire101
01-01-2018, 07:50 PM
OU why?

Sanosuke
01-01-2018, 07:53 PM
UGA has really been about second half adjustments. I hope it holds true

Lex
01-01-2018, 08:19 PM
We're somehow worse at special teams than defense.

Sanosuke
01-01-2018, 08:23 PM
CHUBBBBBBBBBBx

manonfire101
01-01-2018, 08:23 PM
We're somehow worse at special teams than defense.

I don't know. Your defense is pretty shitty.

Lex
01-01-2018, 08:25 PM
I don't know. Your defense is pretty shitty.

Which makes the special teams shittiness that much more impressive really.

Sanosuke
01-01-2018, 08:27 PM
Let's gooooooooo

Sanosuke
01-01-2018, 08:29 PM
Halftime adjustments

Sanosuke
01-01-2018, 08:51 PM
ITS A NEW BALL GAMEx

manonfire101
01-01-2018, 08:53 PM
Night and day from the first half. OU can't get a first down.

manonfire101
01-01-2018, 08:58 PM
I feel like Sano is about to explode.

Mantis
01-01-2018, 08:59 PM
Lol Baker Douchefield get fucked.

manonfire101
01-01-2018, 09:00 PM
What a catch.

Sanosuke
01-01-2018, 09:00 PM
HOW BOUT THEM DAWGS!?x

Sanosuke
01-01-2018, 09:01 PM
I feel like Sano is about to explode. I'm so erect

manonfire101
01-01-2018, 09:06 PM
OU's totally out of rhythm right now. They need a first down in the biggest way.

Sanosuke
01-01-2018, 09:09 PM
TOO Bad

manonfire101
01-01-2018, 09:10 PM
I don't really care who wins. I want to see a 2-minute drill with Baker for a chance to win the game.

manonfire101
01-01-2018, 09:22 PM
Game on.

Lex
01-01-2018, 09:31 PM
Hold the fuck on, defenses can score??

manonfire101
01-01-2018, 09:32 PM
I guess that's why they get the nod over the special teams.

Mantis
01-01-2018, 09:42 PM
OU's punter is so fucking bad.

manonfire101
01-01-2018, 09:42 PM
Ya man. OU's special teams wtf? I can kick the ball further than that.

Lex
01-01-2018, 09:50 PM
OU's punter is so fucking bad.

He makes up for it by being a shitty field goal kicker too.

manonfire101
01-01-2018, 10:04 PM
OU's kicker about to lose this right here.

Sanosuke
01-01-2018, 10:09 PM
God damn it my heart can't take this

manonfire101
01-01-2018, 10:16 PM
Ball game.

manonfire101
01-01-2018, 10:17 PM
Congrats, Sano.

Mantis
01-01-2018, 10:17 PM
OU's play calling in OT was just too conservative. They blew it.

Lex
01-01-2018, 10:18 PM
we suck

manonfire101
01-01-2018, 10:19 PM
Fucking christ, though, OU. Chubb is taking a direct snap, you know it's going to be a run. How do you let that happen?

Sanosuke
01-01-2018, 10:19 PM
Second most happiest memory in my life

Mantis
01-01-2018, 10:35 PM
God damnit Clemson sucks.

Sanosuke
01-01-2018, 10:43 PM
God damn I'm so happy. What a good game. First OT in Rose Bowl history is a double overtime. The bulldogs hung in their and I've never been happier to be a fan than I am right now.

Mantis
01-01-2018, 10:50 PM
there*

KBHoleN1
01-01-2018, 10:53 PM
Man, am I crazy or was hat pretty obviously PI and he announcers didn’t even mention it on the multiple slow mo replays.

Mantis
01-01-2018, 10:59 PM
You think announcer will mention something against their darling Bama? lol

Sanosuke
01-01-2018, 11:32 PM
Ty

Sanosuke
01-02-2018, 12:09 AM
I don't think either of these teams are better than OU.

Da Gyps
01-02-2018, 12:11 AM
Warned y'all mother effers.

Da Gyps
01-02-2018, 12:12 AM
When you doubt Bama, their power grows.

Mantis
01-02-2018, 12:13 AM
That's game. Now we have the most boring national championship possible. Fuck me.

Clemson lost to fucking Syracuse so this can't come as a complete surprise. These turnovers are killing them.

Mantis
01-02-2018, 12:15 AM
This will easily be the least watched national championship game in the playoff era. Nobody wants to see two fucking SEC teams play for it.

Da Gyps
01-02-2018, 12:16 AM
Alabama always beat Georgia. Something to remember. This defense is stupid, Clemson can't even move the ball.

Mantis
01-02-2018, 12:18 AM
Clemson's offense hasn't exactly been phenomenal all season, and they haven't gone up against great defenses either outside of Auburn who held them to 14. Ohio State's defensive ends would have eaten Bryant alive just like we did to Darnold.

Da Gyps
01-02-2018, 12:21 AM
Calling it now Alabama is going to roll up Georgia. They will make Fromm beat them which he can't do at this point in his career.

Hulky
01-02-2018, 12:21 AM
The Payne INT into TD was awesome

KBHoleN1
01-02-2018, 12:50 AM
Kelly Bryant didn’t grow this season into a capable passer. Bama knows he can’t beat them downfield, so it’s pretty easy to stack the line of scrimmage, blitz him heavy in passing situations, and his offense looks pathetic. Clemson’s line has been manhandling defenses all year and running the ball very effectively, but you have to soften up a defense like Alabama by going over the top once in a while. Bryant looks just as lost this game as he did to open the year against Auburn. Great athlete, great instincts running the ball, but he needs to work a lot on confidence and accuracy on his passes.

It seems crazy to say this, but if Deshaun Watson is still QBing this team, they probably win the title again. Without a leader like him on offense, they look so inept.

Sanosuke
01-02-2018, 12:56 AM
Calling it now Alabama is going to roll up Georgia. They will make Fromm beat them which he can't do at this point in his career.

I don't think so. Since the Georgia Dome got torn down the Georgia sports curse has been lifted.

Bama does not look impressive. Even though OU's defense is cheeks, we still hung 50+ on likely the actual #1 team imo as far as balance from top to bottom.

Also mantis stop your belly aching. Jesus Christ.

Mantis
01-02-2018, 01:29 AM
BUT MY BELLY... IT ACHES!!

Alright I'm going to bed.

manonfire101
01-04-2018, 01:32 AM
When you doubt Bama, their power grows.

More like they had a month to get healthy and get ready for the game.

Sanosuke
01-08-2018, 10:15 PM
Nobody loves the bulldogs more than I, and if the state of Georgia is only allowed to win one football game this week, I offer the falcons losing as sacrifice for the greater good.

Da Gyps
01-08-2018, 10:53 PM
I am aroused.

Sanosuke
01-08-2018, 10:55 PM
calling it now alabama is going to roll up georgia. They will make fromm beat them which he can't do at this point in his career.

whats up tho hoe!?!?

Sanosuke
01-08-2018, 11:29 PM
Fucking bullshit no calls on Bama. A hold on that sack didn't matter. But that facemask no call was horse shit. That penalty on the blocked punt was garbage too

Da Gyps
01-08-2018, 11:33 PM
Yeah, not sure that was offsides...

Sanosuke
01-08-2018, 11:36 PM
These fucking no calls are bullshit.

Sanosuke
01-08-2018, 11:36 PM
This is so fucking annoying.

Sanosuke
01-08-2018, 11:37 PM
Could've killed the drive if we fucking wrapped up on 3rd down. But why bother. It's only the national championship. Who cares

Sanosuke
01-08-2018, 11:38 PM
Now herb can go back to sucking off Bama since they have life

Da Gyps
01-08-2018, 11:41 PM
uh oh

Da Gyps
01-08-2018, 11:44 PM
Things are heating tf up

Sanosuke
01-08-2018, 11:50 PM
Ref needs to shut the fuck up about our sideline and let the kids fucking celebrate goddamn

Sanosuke
01-08-2018, 11:50 PM
Are these big 10 or big 12 refs? Fucking tards. Bring back the ACC refs

Sanosuke
01-08-2018, 11:52 PM
That int was YUGE.

Can't put a true freshman in the biggest game of all of CFB and expect him to be mistake free

Sanosuke
01-08-2018, 11:53 PM
Well. That was fucking retarded. Fucking shit...

Da Gyps
01-08-2018, 11:53 PM
Big 10.

Back to back picks lol

Sanosuke
01-08-2018, 11:54 PM
We could've put the game away right there... God damn it.run the fucking football

Da Gyps
I was just about to say run the ball lol

Sanosuke
That was such a stupid turnover.

Sanosuke
01-08-2018, 11:55 PM
Hold em to 3 pls

Da Gyps
01-08-2018, 11:55 PM
Heart attack every single play now

Sanosuke
01-08-2018, 11:56 PM
Pls

Sanosuke
01-08-2018, 11:56 PM
This Bama freshman can't do it I think.

Da Gyps
01-08-2018, 11:57 PM
Hold em to 3 pls

done

Sanosuke
01-08-2018, 11:57 PM
Thank God it was only a FG. RUN THE GOD DAMN BALL

Sanosuke
01-08-2018, 11:58 PM
We need to go back to keep Bama off the field because their offense is trash anyways.

Sanosuke
01-08-2018, 11:58 PM
Why does every Bama player have orange hair on top

Sanosuke
01-08-2018, 11:59 PM
THEY CALLED A PENALTY ON BAMA?????x

Da Gyps
We need to go back to keep Bama off the field because their offense is trash anyways.

Remember the first half when UGA ran 47 plays to Bama's 23?

Sanosuke
Oh it has to be blatant lmao

Sanosuke
01-09-2018, 12:00 AM
Remember the first half when UGA ran 47 plays to Bama's 23?

Would he really nice right now tbh. Chubb is too slow for the Bama team.

Da Gyps
01-09-2018, 12:01 AM
Bama player throws punch, doesn't get ejected. k

Da Gyps
01-09-2018, 12:02 AM
Would he really nice right now tbh. Chubb is too slow for the Bama team.

Should probably let Michel touch the ball this half. Like that seems smart.

Sanosuke
01-09-2018, 12:02 AM
Dude shoves his head right in front of the ref and no call...

Sanosuke
01-09-2018, 12:04 AM
Please wrap up...

Sanosuke
01-09-2018, 12:05 AM
This is a big third down right here. Pls hold

Da Gyps
01-09-2018, 12:05 AM
Roquan Smith is terrifying

Sanosuke
01-09-2018, 12:06 AM
ROQUAN SMITH IS A FUCKING GODx JESUS

Da Gyps
01-09-2018, 12:12 AM
Oh hey they are letting Michel touch the ball

Sanosuke
01-09-2018, 12:14 AM
I would've just kept running it...

Sanosuke
01-09-2018, 12:15 AM
Big Ten officiating is literal garbage. ACC has best officials.

Da Gyps
01-09-2018, 12:18 AM
Butt clenching time

Sanosuke
01-09-2018, 12:21 AM
UGA is throwing down field next possession. Pls hold to FG.

Sanosuke
01-09-2018, 12:22 AM
Force a turnover or fg then long TD drive or quick TD drive idagf.

Da Gyps
01-09-2018, 12:24 AM
I'm surprised he didn't delete this tweet

https://twitter.com/FrommJake/status/653000281370816512

Sanosuke
01-09-2018, 12:25 AM
Lol. God damn my butthole is tight

Sanosuke
01-09-2018, 12:27 AM
I love Mel Tucker.

Sanosuke
01-09-2018, 12:27 AM
Need TD pls

Da Gyps
01-09-2018, 12:28 AM
1 score game....UGA hasn't done anything in a bit.

Da Gyps
Need TD pls

Even a FG and like 5-6 mins off the clock would be big

Sanosuke
It's time for them to just run obscure run plays for a 75 yd TD drive. Or break a monster run

Sanosuke
01-09-2018, 12:29 AM
Even a FG and like 5-6 mins off the clock would be big

Agreed but I would feel better about a TD obv. I can't do another OT or losing to some bullshit last minute FG.