PDA

View Full Version : For NFL fans

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20

Greendaybum5
09-13-2018, 10:52 PM
My buddy runs a book and 75% bet ravens so i went with bengals lol hoping they hold on

bludhoundz
09-14-2018, 08:20 AM
good call.

I'm usually moreso on the Bengals train (well, to an extent. been my favorite team in the AFC North for a while) but after their recent downturn the past few years I guess I was off on this one. The whole primetime angle had me worried too. Thought the Ravens defense would be a lot better.

Hulky
09-14-2018, 11:29 AM
lol @ Michael Irvin saying the last "I trust you receiver" Flacco had was Boldin while announcing next to Steve Smith then standing up after realizing his mistake like Steve about to knock him out if he can reach his face. Then Smith destroying Irvin about how he is better than Irvin statistically outside of rings.

Hugh
09-14-2018, 06:14 PM
I know. Unreal. Michael Irvin talking directly out of his ass...again.
Smith was better than him, too.

Mantis
09-14-2018, 07:54 PM
Bengals have more wins than any team in the NFL.

Super Bowl champs.

bludhoundz
09-15-2018, 07:42 AM
I forget if I shared it here but I made a bold prediction for this year prior to the season. I can find the log if you need proof... since it's off to a good start already and you can call hindsight 20/20.

I predict that both Deshaun Watson and Jimmy Garoppolo will individually throw more interceptions than Andy Dalton this season.

The thought is that these relatively unproven (7 starts or less) young guys are getting a lot of hype. Sure they set the world on fire but they did throw a lot of picks last season and I think there will continue to be growing pains since opposing teams have more film on them now and they'll have to adjust. I chose Dalton as the comparison since he's been a pretty prototypical "borderline" QB - is he a franchise guy or not? It's meant to show the overhype (for this season, I believe in both guys long term) that these guys have gotten, by saying they will turn the ball over more than a QB who isn't too widely respected as a big time guy.

KBHoleN1
09-15-2018, 09:50 PM
Josh Gordon released by Browns. Substance abuse issues? Heard he showed up late to practice on Friday (drunk? high?), hamstring injury may not be real. Browns might have released him expecting a failed test. If he doesn't fail a test, where does he land?

Hugh
09-16-2018, 12:06 AM
Nowhere? I mean the verdict is in on this dude, right? Cleveland is and has been gutter and they gave him more chances than anyone else would have, and even they finally cut him loose. I can’t think of any reason another team would bring him in.

bludhoundz
09-16-2018, 08:48 AM
Nowhere? I mean the verdict is in on this dude, right? Cleveland is and has been gutter and they gave him more chances than anyone else would have, and even they finally cut him loose. I can’t think of any reason another team would bring him in.

But what about Dallas who needs a wideout and has a penchant for signing dudes who have trouble with the law

Hulky
09-16-2018, 11:31 AM
Andy Reid is another that makes sense for redemption if Gordon is legit trying to turn around

Patriots would be Randy Moss 2.0 and they only have 3 WRs on the team 4 if you count suspended Edelman

Randy Moss = Josh Gordon
Donte Stallworth = Phillip Dorsett/Cordarelle Patterson
Wes Welker = Julian Edelman

Hugh
09-16-2018, 12:10 PM
I’m only suggesting what I think teams should do with Gordon, not what they will. Likely some team will give him a chance but I think it’s a waste of time at best.
He comes back after barely playing football for the last 3 seasons and has already fucked up again after week 1?!? And this is when there’s some actual hype and excitement for the Browns finally? Whatever. If I had an NFL team I would want football players on it. Not people who can play but don’t or won’t, for whatever reason. Call me crazy.

bdog1321
09-16-2018, 01:42 PM
can we get a mahomas in dallas please

bdog1321
09-16-2018, 02:15 PM
shit i'll take fitzpatrick

Hulky
09-16-2018, 02:26 PM
hOw AbOuT rOmO?1
dAt$ hOw CoRo/\/@ gEtS iTz Li/\/\3

Hugh
09-16-2018, 02:43 PM
Right! Because Romo does the Corona commercials now! And...he’s umm...you’re saying that...
I still don’t get it.

Hulky
09-16-2018, 02:52 PM
can we get a mahomas in dallas please

shit i'll take fitzpatrick

Right! Because Romo does the Corona commercials now! And...he’s umm...you’re saying that...
I still don’t get it.

> replace dak
> replace w/ Mahomes
> replace w/ Fitzpatrick
> why no replace w/ Romo anymore

Hugh
09-16-2018, 02:58 PM
Anyway, I can’t believe that holding penalty they just called against GB that negated the Graham TD. Such bullshit. I don’t understand how someone can reach the highest possible level at their profession and still be as bad at it as some of these NFL refs. They’re a fucking disgrace.

bdog1321
09-16-2018, 03:41 PM
Mahomes is a fucjing god

Hugh
09-16-2018, 03:47 PM
I think he’s actually a demigod.

Hugh
09-16-2018, 04:19 PM
Packers/Vikings is off the hook.

Hulky
09-16-2018, 06:43 PM
lol fucking Vontae Davis said fuck it at half time and left telling the head coach "Im done" and told his teammate he retired lol #MostBillsThingEver

bludhoundz
09-16-2018, 07:37 PM
Jaguars are the best team in the AFC

Hulky
09-16-2018, 07:44 PM
Jon Gruden should give Mark Davis a refund on at least half his salary this year

Hulky
09-16-2018, 07:51 PM
I need 33+ points from Saquon Barkley tonight in my money league. It's full point PPR. Basically need Barkley to do what Conner did week 1.

Here's to the Cowboys getting blown up.

bdog1321
09-16-2018, 08:43 PM
ha

Toledo
09-16-2018, 09:04 PM

Hugh
09-16-2018, 09:47 PM
Andy Reid talking about Pat Mahomes.
“He had a couple good plays, ya know?”
How tired can a coach be? I can’t believe he still does it, really. Every time I hear him talk it sounds like he just ate 3 pounds of Thanksgiving turkey and wants to take a nap. I don’t know how he inspires anyone but he must be way different on the field.

bdog1321
09-16-2018, 10:01 PM
Andy Reid talking about Pat Mahomes.
“He had a couple good plays, ya know?”
How tired can a coach be? I can’t believe he still does it, really. Every time I hear him talk it sounds like he just ate 3 pounds of Thanksgiving turkey and wants to take a nap. I don’t know how he inspires anyone but he must be way different on the field.

walrus man has seent it all

Sanosuke
09-16-2018, 10:20 PM
Andy Reid is low-key one of the best ever to coach and you're dumb if you think otherwise

Hugh
09-16-2018, 10:48 PM
I just don’t like his interviews. They’re boring as fuck. I’m sure the man can coach football.

bdog1321
09-17-2018, 12:47 PM
cowboys are going to absolutely clobber the seahawks, hugh

Hulky
09-17-2018, 04:19 PM
fuck so close with the Barkley play. I just needed to start a kicker other than Daniel Carlson who missed 3 FGs lol.

Hulky
09-17-2018, 04:23 PM
looks like the Pats are trading for Gordon
Moss2.0 until the comish bans him

Hugh
09-17-2018, 07:48 PM
cowboys are going to absolutely clobber the seahawks, hugh

Yeah you guys looked soooo awesome last night.:)
We’re missing Bobby Wagner and KJ Wright tonight, which will hurt since we’re already playing lots of new guys on defense, but they should be back next week. I’m not worried about Dallas.

bdog1321
09-17-2018, 08:37 PM
Yeah you guys looked soooo awesome last night.:)
We’re missing Bobby Wagner and KJ Wright tonight, which will hurt since we’re already playing lots of new guys on defense, but they should be back next week. I’m not worried about Dallas.

Earl thomas is going to throw the game. He's already on Jerry's payroll

Hugh
09-17-2018, 08:48 PM
I wish we’d trade him really. He doesn’t want to be here. Made that pretty clear after the Cowboy game last year, I’d say.
We look worse than I feared tonight.

bludhoundz
09-17-2018, 09:58 PM
i hope that if Earl Thomas goes to the Cowboys he makes them pay super big bucks and 60 million guaranteed

mostly because i don't want them to have a good player so if they do i want their cap hell to get even worse

btw if you guys haven't read the espn article, the Cowboys mis-manage their contracts worse than almost any team in the league. i think romo is making $17M this year lol

Hugh
09-17-2018, 10:26 PM
Seahawks might as well get something for Thomas, even if it’s not what they want. From what I’m seeing so far, they aren’t doing shit this season.

Hugh
09-17-2018, 11:01 PM
Worst Wilson has ever looked. Sounds crazy but he’ll be looking for a record contract next year and I don’t think it’s a given if he has a bad year.

Sanosuke
09-17-2018, 11:28 PM
Considering Wilson is the only reason the Seahawks have a chance in games, I don't think it'd be out of the realm for him to get a big contract. Probably won't be more than cousins for some reason though.

Hulky
09-18-2018, 12:08 AM
I think Wilson gets Rodgers contract

Hugh
09-18-2018, 12:40 AM
Considering Wilson is the only reason the Seahawks have a chance in games, I don't think it'd be out of the realm for him to get a big contract. Probably won't be more than cousins for some reason though.

He is the reason they come back late in games, when he’s in shotgun with an empty backfield and 5 wide and the defense only rushing 3. Wilson will always be very dangerous in those situations because he’s great at scrambling and keeping the play alive and he’s extremely accurate on the run, even across his body. And he can run himself, of course. There is no effective formula against him in those situations, and teams know it. It’s why he threw 19 4th quarter TDs last season.
But they didn’t make the playoffs last year, and it’s because there is an effective formula against him in every down situations. Keep him in the pocket. Period. That’s it. The Seahawks have been dead set on turning him into a conventional pocket passer for the last 3 years and now, when he stands there as the pocket is collapsing, you can literally see that moment when he used to run out like a rabbit but now instead he freezes. He pulls the ball down and braces for impact. If it doesn’t come at that moment he might escape, but usually it’s too late. It’s sad really.
Of course Wilson can throw from the pocket but he is not a conventional pocket passer and never will be. What made him special is that he wasn’t conventional or predictable. He was a safe, smart player, but also explosive and unpredictable. There’s absolutely nothing explosive or unpredictable about him or the Seahawks offense anymore. Not unless it’s 4th quarter desperation or straight up garbage time.
I’m not giving up hope but I am losing it.

Nightmarez
09-18-2018, 11:31 AM
I think Wilson gets Rodgers money

bdog1321
09-18-2018, 12:30 PM
no way, did you see him choke the game away last night? dude is horrible

Hulky
09-18-2018, 01:05 PM
who are the seahawks going to pay
wilson is getting insane money even if he misses the rest of the year

bdog1321
09-18-2018, 01:06 PM
yeah i'm just trolling because wilson is the new romo

Hulky
09-18-2018, 01:33 PM
http://i65.tinypic.com/24w4rwi.jpg

KBHoleN1
09-18-2018, 01:35 PM
Wilson's neck is an abomination unto the Lord. Looks like some kind of radioactive mutation.

Hulky
09-18-2018, 01:46 PM
Wilson's neck is an abomination unto the Lord. Looks like some kind of radioactive mutation.

thats what it looks like for the front head, romo is under the hood

Hugh
09-18-2018, 02:04 PM
Yes, Wilson will get paid crazy money. You’re all geniuses.
I’m just saying, as a person who has watched every snap of his NFL career, the reason the Seahawks are 0-2 and not 2-0 isn’t the defense or the o-line. It’s because of Russell Wilson’s inability to execute and poor decision making. He’s trying to be something he isn’t and he can’t continue playing like this.
They need to change their offensive approach to fit what Wilson does, not change him to fit their model or what they think he should be. I assumed they knew this or had figured it out by now, but apparently not.

bludhoundz
09-19-2018, 07:35 AM
It doesn't help that I don't think their OC is good

Schottenheimer is seriously shit from what I've seen. He ran the offense for the Jets when they had one of the worst in the league, and the Rams too. Sure those teams lacked some talent on the offensive side of the ball, but his scheme and playcalling are kinda crap from what I can tell. If you're hoping they adjust the offense to match Wilson's skillset, then I would lose hope too. I think firing Bevell wasn't necessarily wrong but they brought in someone worse.

Gryph
09-19-2018, 05:32 PM
It doesn't help that I don't think their OC is good

Schottenheimer is seriously shit from what I've seen. He ran the offense for the Jets when they had one of the worst in the league, and the Rams too. Sure those teams lacked some talent on the offensive side of the ball, but his scheme and playcalling are kinda crap from what I can tell. If you're hoping they adjust the offense to match Wilson's skillset, then I would lose hope too. I think firing Bevell wasn't necessarily wrong but they brought in someone worse.

here is Schottenheimer's playcalling :

0-0 game : Run, Run, Screen. Run, Run, Bubble Screen, Slant, Run, Run.

0-7 game : Run, Run, Screen, Run, Run, Bubble Screen, Slant, Run, Run.

0-14 game : Run, Run, Run, Run, Run, Run, HB Screen, Run, Run, Run, Run, Run, Run

0-21 game : Who gives a fuck, he's gonna run it on 1st and 2nd down then call a bomb on 3rd and 8 and hope for the best.

Guy is straight garbage.

in fact, I'm about 99% sure if you scroll up on our FB messages throughout the years back when he was with the Jets, the most visceral nasty shit that would come out of my mouth over that guys inability to run anything in life except how to tank an offense

Also, fwiw, the Years he was with the Jets he had the following players - Dustin Keller, One of the best O-Lines in football for about 4 years, Tony Richardson, LT, Shaun Greene, Plaxico Burress, Santonio Holmes, Braylon Edwards, Quincy Enunwa, Mark Sanchez, Brett Favre, and Laverneus Coles.

manonfire101
09-20-2018, 03:34 PM
Jets or Browns tonight?

KBHoleN1
09-20-2018, 03:37 PM
I went Browns.

manonfire101
09-20-2018, 03:38 PM
I am leaning that way as well, but I don't know. It's still the Browns after all. Did anyone watch Saints/Browns week 2 at all? Did the Saints just look like shit or did the Browns look okay?

manonfire101
09-20-2018, 06:09 PM
I ended up taking the Jets because more people are taking the Browns in Pick 'em this week. That, and because I like the state of New York more than the state of Ohio.

bludhoundz
09-20-2018, 09:23 PM
lookin like the right call

the one week the browns are actually favored we shoulda known not to be suckered into it

bdog1321
09-20-2018, 10:49 PM
browns ran the philly special

cleveland steamer?

manonfire101
09-20-2018, 10:51 PM
I was feeling good about my Jets pick, but Bud Light Baker is ballin' out there.

KBHoleN1
09-20-2018, 11:09 PM
Imagine if Browns receivers could catch on this drive.

Callaway dropped a beautiful ball down the sideline, and Landry with a stone cold drop in the red zone.

Hugh
09-20-2018, 11:12 PM
Guys...it’s happening.

bdog1321
09-20-2018, 11:26 PM
CLEVELAND STEAMERq

Hugh
09-20-2018, 11:48 PM
Mayfield looked good. Good game. Happy the Browns finally snapped the string.
However...
There are entirely too many ex-Cowboys commentating or analyzing the NFL. Romo is excellent and I do appreciate Deion’s unique style and the relationship he has with the players. Football needs Prime.
The rest of them are trash tier. Aikman, Irvin, Moose, Jimmy Johnson and now Whitten? Bunch of fucking hacks.

bdog1321
09-21-2018, 12:06 AM
Mayfield looked good. Good game. Happy the Browns finally snapped the string.
However...
There are entirely too many ex-Cowboys commentating or analyzing the NFL. Romo is excellent and I do appreciate Deion’s unique style and the relationship he has with the players. Football needs Prime.
The rest of them are trash tier. Aikman, Irvin, Moose, Jimmy Johnson and now Whitten? Bunch of fucking hacks.

Aikman has his moments

Irvin is largely a dunce

Witten unfortunately sucks so far

bludhoundz
09-21-2018, 12:11 AM
I agree with Hugh.

Although I take more of an issue with Joe Buck than Aikman, personally. Buck is actually pretty good at play-by-play stuff but anything else he says is purely irritating.

FWIW I agree about the comments on Prime but I've been liking him less lately. Like when he went off on Romo for a silly little comment about his tackling last year. It was uncalled for by Romo but you could tell he was just kidding, Prime reacted like a baby. Prime is great when it's not about him. But shit like that just makes me lose respect.

Lex
09-21-2018, 01:01 AM
Errybody grab your dicks. Daddy has arrived
https://i.imgur.com/mCVdPEM.gifv

Hulky
09-21-2018, 01:14 PM
Romo is the best though so comparing to him makes the rest look like ass. Although he does NFL's morning show, I think Nate Burleson is really good. Not the same as a commentator but general football TV personality I like Tony Romo, Nate Burleson and Kyle Brandt. Kay Adams is probably the best female show as well also on Good Morning Football. Basically Good Morning Football is the most watchable football segment outside of games to me, mostly because it lacks the retarded loud yelling and buzzer noises that make up most shows. Pam Oliver is the best female for actual game interviews. Steve Mariucci is really good in general too.

Hugh
09-21-2018, 03:22 PM
Yes I like Nate too. Lots of good insight and has a genuine personality. He’s easy to listen to and knows his stuff.

bdog1321
09-21-2018, 10:01 PM
Romo is the best though so comparing to him makes the rest look like ass. Although he does NFL's morning show, I think Nate Burleson is really good. Not the same as a commentator but general football TV personality I like Tony Romo, Nate Burleson and Kyle Brandt. Kay Adams is probably the best female show as well also on Good Morning Football. Basically Good Morning Football is the most watchable football segment outside of games to me, mostly because it lacks the retarded loud yelling and buzzer noises that make up most shows. Pam Oliver is the best female for actual game interviews. Steve Mariucci is really good in general too.

Pam is hot for a 50 year old

Da Gyps
09-22-2018, 08:57 AM
Mahomes

Hugh
09-22-2018, 11:01 AM
He balls.

Da Gyps
09-23-2018, 12:00 PM
Oh baby. Earl Thomas? Hell yes please Chiefs.

bdog1321
09-23-2018, 12:56 PM
Eagles getting pounded today. Calling it

What gypsy?

Hugh
09-23-2018, 01:01 PM
Fuck Earl Thomas. He’s been dead to me since he chased after Jason Gerrett last season. What an asshole. I’d ship his traitorous ass to KC for a Derrick Thomas jersey. In fact I’d send him to Buffalo.

Da Gyps
09-23-2018, 01:54 PM
What gypsy?

Steaming hot trade rumors.

Hugh
09-23-2018, 03:56 PM
Bills shutting out the Vikings. Titans beating the Jags. Redskins beating the Packers. Giants beating Texans. I wouldn’t even have called Dolphins over Raiders. Weird season so far.

bdog1321
09-23-2018, 06:17 PM
Dak is a f u c k i n g b u m

Chiefs aren't getting Thomas

Hugh
09-23-2018, 06:39 PM
Cowboys fucking suck.
How ya like them apples, bdog?

bdog1321
09-23-2018, 06:44 PM
cut everyone

starting with dak and garrett

Hugh
09-23-2018, 07:36 PM
How ‘bout dem Cowgirls, bdog?
Those worthless shit kickers couldn’t even get to Wilson. I’m not saying the Seahawks are good, but at least we aren’t the Cowboys.

bludhoundz
09-23-2018, 08:01 PM
Been beating the Vikings are overrated drum for a while now. Though I did not expect this at all.

I still think they make the playoffs but we'll see what happens next week when they go up against the LA Rams who look like the legitimate best team in the NFC.

Hugh
09-23-2018, 08:35 PM
Hard to argue with you after today’s performance, but if the Vikings are overrated they shouldn’t be. When you look at the talent on that team, offense and defense, they should be one of the very best teams in the league. The defense alone should make them elite, then add Cousins to an offense loaded with playmakers?
I don’t know how a team like that can get blown out by the Bills.

bludhoundz
09-23-2018, 08:47 PM
I agree.

My main thought process about them being overrated is just the parity in the NFL. It's hard to duplicate what they did last year on defense. They'll see a first-place-in-your-division slate of games this year. The offensive line is a bit suspect, and they still never resolved their kicking woes. On paper they do look better, I will never argue with that. But something just told me that a team that made the NFC Championship game on a fluke play would have more trouble this year when their division's big dog is back and with a tougher slate of games. Even though I named a few reasons I thought they might regress, these are reaches to say why the Vikings won't be great when you look at their roster and head coach. Honestly it's been more of a gut feeling than anything.

Hugh
09-23-2018, 10:17 PM
You’re definitely right about the offensive line. That’s a big deal, and they’ve had serious problems in that department for awhile.

Hugh
09-23-2018, 10:29 PM
Also, I can’t believe Mahomes command of that offense already. And watching him throw the ball...unreal.
It’s so effortless and it just keeps going. He looks incredible.

bludhoundz
09-23-2018, 10:34 PM
what is going on with the pats

bdog1321
09-24-2018, 09:01 AM
#stillbetterthandak

Sanosuke
09-24-2018, 01:06 PM
Mahomes is a monster and we do not deserve him, aside from Gypsy. Chiefs gonna win the Superbowl if they can unfuck their secondary

Hulky
09-24-2018, 05:12 PM
Bdog did you make a petition? http://dailysnark.com/cowboys-fans-create-petition-to-have-dak-prescott-jason-garrett-removed-from-team/

bludhoundz
09-25-2018, 08:02 AM
2nd time i've been within one point of the exact mnf score

bdog1321
09-25-2018, 08:47 AM
Bdog did you make a petition? http://dailysnark.com/cowboys-fans-create-petition-to-have-dak-prescott-jason-garrett-removed-from-team/

no but you better believe i signed the shit out of that

so funny that dak looked so good in 2016. people were saying at that time that he was the next rg3. it was a stupid thing to say at the time. nothing to support that outcome. and yet it's looking that way, though i'd argue even rg3 was (is?)better than dak. rg3 was robbed of his ability by injury. dak was just never as good as we thought he was because his flaws were covered up by his supporting cast.

in another rg3 parallel, dallas drafted a qb named mike white last year who i believe can become sort of a poor man's kirk cousins. all the physical tools, smart kid, just needs to grow and be mentored into an nfl quarterback. given our coaching staff though(our qb coach is kellen fucking moore - thanks to garrett betting his job on scott linehan), i fully expect that to never happen.

Hugh
09-27-2018, 09:31 PM
Both QBs are slinging it. Amazing passes in this game.

Hugh
09-27-2018, 10:53 PM
If the Rams don’t win the Super Bowl I will LITERALLY eat a bowl of dogshit on camera and then fight a great white shark with a Swiss Army knife.
Okay, I won’t do any of that but I will be mildly surprised.

Hugh
09-29-2018, 12:31 AM
Just watched A Football Life: Tony Romo. It was good. I remember all of it like it was yesterday.
I’m sure bdog jacks off to it regularly.

Hulky
09-30-2018, 12:08 PM
Set a Draft Kings lineup for today:

QB: Baker Mayfield @ OAK
RB: Saquon Barkley v. NOLA
RB: Sony Michel @ MIA
WR: Michael Thomas @ NYG
WR: Jarvis Landry @ OAK
WR: Taylor Gabriel v. TB
TE: Jimmy Graham v. BUF
FLEX: David Njoku @ OAK
DST: Chargers v. SF

Strategy: NYG v. NOLA should be a high scoring game, and I think realistically would want exposure to two of Michael Thomas, Alvin Kamara, Saquon Barkley and/or Odell Beckham Jr. They are all exceedingly expensive so the rest of my team will be pretty budget. Oakland's defense isn't threatening and I could see them finally getting wrecked this week. The Browns finally won a game and the hype on Mayfield is high. I feel like Mayfield will target the fuck out of Jarvis Landry and then take deep seams, a major multiyear weakness in the Raiders defense (OLB and S are the worst two spots historically for the Raiders) to TE David Njoku. So that gives me Baker, Barkley, Thomas, Landry and Njoku. Obviously one of the defensive starts of the week has to be the Chargers at home against the Jimmy G-less 49ers, whose RBs also have taken a beating -- so they get a start. The other defense I'd consider is the Jaguars against Darnold, but they are a couple hundred more expensive. The Patriots still only have 3 WRs and Sony Michel is now the lead back, so I assume he will get targets and a decent workload for a fair price, then Jimmy Graham might see increased work with Randall Cobb injured, and that leaves Taylor Gabriel of the Bears who is a speedy WR who under the radar has gotten a ton of looks this year and looks like a candidate to me to burst out for a long gain. I hope this line up money's because it's one of my favorite line ups I've made -- and if it loses I assume it will lose because Oakland played well and that's a win too.

bdog1321
09-30-2018, 04:41 PM
cowboys win, eagles lose, this is a good day! fantasy be damned

bdog1321
09-30-2018, 08:12 PM
lmao @ earl thomas flipping off the seahawks sideline as he's carted off

Hugh
09-30-2018, 08:29 PM
Guess they were right not to sign him.
Too soon?

bdog1321
09-30-2018, 08:45 PM
Guess they were right not to sign him.
Too soon?

No. They fucked him over bigtime and ultimately, themselves

He holds out rightfully for a better contract. Is denied. Comes back and breaks his leg.

Now he's out for the year and possibly loses some money in free agency.

Seahawks are out thomas and won't get good compensation for him when he leaves for dallas in free agency.

Thomas could have been traded, where this injury likely does not happen, and the seahawks could have had at LEAST a 2nd rounder for him.

Badly played by Seattle all around. Now this will also send a message to free agents who might have wanted to play for Seattle that they're a shitty team to play for.

Dissly gone too and Seattle barely beats the worst team in the league...they could have used the draft capital thomas would have gotten them, since they're going nowhere this year

Hugh
09-30-2018, 10:00 PM
Wrong. This is the 2nd time Thomas has broken his leg and next season he’ll be on the wrong side of 30. Signing him to the kind of extension he was looking for would have been a horrible move.
If Thomas had held out this offseason, with 1 year left on his contract, that would have been normal and acceptable and the kind of thing any player would do and has in his position. He might have gotten it, too, even with Wilson’s extension looming and the fact that these exact types of situations are what got Seattle in this position to begin with.
But what isn’t normal is chasing Jason Garrett down after the game last season on tv and asking the Cowboys to “Come get me” in the middle of a playoff run. What kind of an asshole does that to his teammates and fans. The season was still going and he had another year on his contract after that. Handle the contract shit in the offseason, fucktard.
Calling Earl a fucktard. Not you.
Thomas fucked himself and now he’s really fucked. The Seahawks weren’t going to get any real value for him anyway, or they would have traded him before the draft. He doesn’t want to be here but they couldn’t find a deal they liked.
Now it’s over and Seattle isn’t on the hook for more money and years to a disgruntled, ageing safety who’s had 2 broken legs in 3 years. No, we aren’t better on paper without him today, but I think it’s a good thing to move on.

Hugh
09-30-2018, 10:32 PM
Also I love how the Seahawks are suddenly a “shitty team to play for” after years of bending over backwards for demanding, controversial players and having a very player friendly head coach and a young, tolerant GM and the richest owner in the NFL who NEVER fucks with the coach or players ( unlike Jerry Jones) and a great fan base...all because we didn’t cave to Earl Thomas. A guy who’s been shit talking the organization for a year and a half and said publically on several occasions that he wants to play for the Dallas Cowboys.
Have another drink, bdog.

Hulky
10-01-2018, 12:23 AM
I'd say best FA destinations in each division is:
AFC East: It's either Patriots or because you want to live in NYC, or Miami.
AFC West: Kansas City for Mahomes or LA Chargers. I think it's Chiefs and kinda hands down but they don't have all that much cash and Chargers are also good but that LA market might be appealing. I think it's KC though.
AFC North: I'd want Baltimore. Bengals is almost exclusively home grown and Browns is never a destination. Pittsburgh is basically Baltimore's clone team, but I'd rather Harbaugh over Tomlin.
AFC South: Jaguars. They went to the AFC Championship and pay like nobody else.
NFC East: I'd say Philly because of the SB heavily supported by quality FAs, and a young QB potential MVP.
NFC West: Rams for sure and I don't think that's debatable.
NFC North: Has to be the Bears right now right? Young and loaded team and without first round picks coming up nobody is realistically replacing you.
NFC South: I'd go with New Orleans assuming Brees has more left in the tank and Teddy is cool with waiting to be the heir. Having that kind of QB security would be huge as a FA imo. Entire NFC South is good FA destinations imo and close though.

Hulky
10-01-2018, 12:23 AM
Have another drink, bdog.

That was low

What was?

this

KBHoleN1
10-01-2018, 09:42 PM
Why does Monday Night Football have a “halftime show” that’s about 2 minutes of a black and white music video?

Hugh
10-01-2018, 10:52 PM
I don’t know, but I know it’s dumb.

Spencer 555
10-02-2018, 07:46 AM
You forgot the bills on that list Hulky.

Hugh
10-04-2018, 08:56 PM
Andrew Luck is good, but he’s not that good.
He sure as hell isn’t great.

bludhoundz
10-05-2018, 08:07 AM
There's also literally nothing around him. The O line is totally crap. There is no run game. TY was out, and they got nobody beside him really. Chester Rogers looked ok and then started dropping passes. The defense looks a little better this year, but it's still not good.

When Eric Ebron is your second best offensive player, and he's basically been a massive first round bust thus far, that ain't good.

Hulky
10-07-2018, 03:49 PM
so is Mason Crosby getting cut now?

Da Gyps
10-07-2018, 07:46 PM
I forget to post here because of the discord

KBHoleN1
10-07-2018, 08:39 PM
Gano nails a 63-yard game winner to beat the Giants. In my book, that's one of the top 2 clutch kicks in NFL history. Tom Dempsey's 63-yarder was a game winner also, but best I can tell all the other longest kicks in NFL history (including Prater's 64) came at the end of the first half or earlier in the game.

bludhoundz
10-07-2018, 08:47 PM
That was soul crushing. Maybe it was because of the yellow line, but to me it looked like McCaffrey might have been short of the first down. The graphic even said 4th and 1 as Cam spiked the ball with 6 seconds left, making me think that he fucked up and tossed the game. I would have liked that spot to be looked at, but I realize that might have resulted in a 10 second runoff ending the game which would have been shitty as hell.

I really hated the unnecessary roughness call when Landon Collins almost picked Cam on 3rd down, I think that was a really awful call. I forget if that drive ended in the McCaffrey touchdown or a pick though. Regardless, the Giants could have played better and won the game.

I just hope that the Cowboys and Redskins lose in addition to the Eagles.

Also, I'm trying to imagine what if the Texans had drafted Khalil Mack instead of Jadeveon Clowney. I know Clowney was the #1 overall prospect easily but there were a few people saying that Khalil Mack would be a better fit for the scheme and could be just as good. Watt + Mack would have been retarded.

Greendaybum5
10-07-2018, 10:31 PM
Gano nails a 63-yard game winner to beat the Giants. In my book, that's one of the top 2 clutch kicks in NFL history. Tom Dempsey's 63-yarder was a game winner also, but best I can tell all the other longest kicks in NFL history (including Prater's 64) came at the end of the first half or earlier in the game.

elliot hit a 61 yarder to beat giants last year too gano's kick was awesome

Hugh
10-08-2018, 08:30 PM
Patrick Mahomes is the best thing to happen to football since Joe Montana.

Hugh
10-08-2018, 09:35 PM
Drew Brees going full Madden on the Redskins. Smoked the all-time passing record before halftime, and on a 62 yard TD pass. How sweet.
Congrats to him. Total stud.

bludhoundz
10-09-2018, 07:45 AM
Agreed.

I'm pretty sure the Saints would have beaten any team in the league last night. It was just Drew Brees' night.

Hugh
10-09-2018, 08:27 AM
For sure. 26 of 29??!! He was unstoppable.

bludhoundz
10-11-2018, 11:56 PM
so the Giants suck ass but Saquon Barkley is the truth

no regrets on the QB thing, the only rookie of them that looks good to me so far is Mayfield and he wasnt there at #2. plus with how bad the Giants are, they probably get a shot at drafting a QB high next year too

Gryph
10-13-2018, 10:15 AM
Kinda let the boat sail on that one honestly. Aside from Finley and Lock, most of the QBs border on Hackenberg type projects. So they either load up on an O-line in next years draft and sign Bridgewater to be the backup to Eli and bring in a new OC, or they just keep doing what they are doing and loading up on one dimensional players

bdog1321
10-14-2018, 10:27 AM
so the Giants suck ass but Saquon Barkley is the truth

no regrets on the QB thing, the only rookie of them that looks good to me so far is Mayfield and he wasnt there at #2. plus with how bad the Giants are, they probably get a shot at drafting a QB high next year too

They will be bad until their either get a good qb or a dominating defense

Luckily they appear to be wasting barkley's prime with eli + developmental qb they get. They won't have a good qb until Barkley is already on his second contract making tons of money

Hugh
10-14-2018, 03:02 PM
I get that Gruden has a 10 year deal and the Raiders are moving out of Oakland and they traded Mack to build for the future. And I think Gruden knows what he’s doing and has a plan and he’ll get the Raiders turned around.
However, right now the Raiders are really bad.

Hulky
10-14-2018, 03:31 PM
hurt watching our kicker miss and Janikowski score against us

shit coaching and the line is hurt but fuck Gruden

Hugh
10-14-2018, 07:14 PM
Definitely impressed with how Dallas ran against the Jags defense. That’s a stout group and the Cowboys pounded them.
Maybe they don’t totally suck, bdog.

Da Gyps
10-14-2018, 08:56 PM
So yeah, Mahomes isn't ready for Belicheck. Shiiiiit.

Hugh
10-14-2018, 09:09 PM
Got 3 quarters left. We’ll see.

manonfire101
10-14-2018, 11:39 PM
Did NE just go through an entire game without being flagged for a penalty?

Hugh
10-14-2018, 11:46 PM
They got an illegal formation and an offensive pass interference, but that’s all I can remember.

manonfire101
10-15-2018, 12:01 AM
Oh I was just looking at ESPN's box score and it said NE had 0 penalties. Maybe those were declined or? ESPN is a shitlord so.

KBHoleN1
10-15-2018, 06:05 PM
Looks like the illegal formation was declined because Brady's pass was incomplete and brought up 3rd and long, and the OPI was an offsetting penalty, so they don't end up in the box score.

bludhoundz
10-15-2018, 06:08 PM
Yeah that was weird, illegal formation is usually like a false start where the play is blown dead

Hugh
10-15-2018, 06:16 PM
R.I.P Paul Allen

Hulky
10-15-2018, 06:18 PM
Yeah horrible news, I remember reading he just got the disease back and was optimistic and starting treatment.

Hulky
10-15-2018, 06:28 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/BM0zV1XAtH3b626EuX/giphy.gif

also this tackle from last nights Bear/Dolphins game (Leonard Floyd and Danny Amendola)

The Cheat
10-15-2018, 06:41 PM
Did NE just go through an entire game without being flagged for a penalty?

None in the first half which is always fishy

https://media.giphy.com/media/BM0zV1XAtH3b626EuX/giphy.gif

also this tackle from last nights Bear/Dolphins game (Leonard Floyd and Danny Amendola)

There had to be a flag or something on that

Sanosuke
10-17-2018, 08:35 PM
Derek Carr will not play for the Raiders next year

Hulky
10-17-2018, 11:24 PM
Are you buying the Gruden trades Carr to the Giants after the season thing for a 2020 first round pick thing by La Canfora?

The Cheat
10-18-2018, 06:36 PM
Gruden has no idea what he is fucking doing anymore.

bludhoundz
10-18-2018, 07:37 PM
http://isgrudengoneyet.com/

Sanosuke
10-19-2018, 02:43 PM
Are you buying the Gruden trades Carr to the Giants after the season thing for a 2020 first round pick thing by La Canfora?

No, I'm buying that Carr has a 7mil cap hit this year in and 5 mil cap hit after next year if they cut him in either year. That's not shit.

bdog1321
10-20-2018, 11:22 AM
I actually feel bad for carr. Gruden is setting him up for failure so he can get rid of him, and carr knows it.

That offense is SO bad. They have martavis Bryant who is clearly a shell of his former self, mega bust amari cooper, an old and injured lynch, 0 offensive line, and carr. What's the man supposed to do?

And let's not talk about that defense.

Gruden is a cold motherfucker. He'll get a pass because he has some master plan and needs a couple seasons to put it together.

The players whose careers he is jeopardizing for his big plan don't get the same pass. Never liked gruden.

Hugh
10-20-2018, 02:52 PM
Sorry, bdog, but that’s a load of horseshit. Gruden doesn’t need to ruin Carr to move on from him, and he wouldn’t do it either. He just traded Khalil Mack and gave zero fucks whether anyone agreed with the move not.
If he wants to get rid of Carr, he’ll get rid of Carr. He has a 10 year contract. He’ll do what he wants.
Jon Gruden loves football more than anyone I’ve ever listened to. Football is his life and he loves the players, and he loves Carr. There’s no fucking way he’d intentionally destroy his value or confidence or try to get him hurt simply to justify going a different direction at QB. The suggestion is actually ridiculous.

The Cheat
10-20-2018, 08:28 PM
Gruden is a dumb bitch.

KBHoleN1
10-21-2018, 07:33 PM
Garrett costs us again with poor clock management. 12 seconds left, clock about to start running, instead of spiking the ball and running an actual pass play to pick up yards/take a shot at the end zone, he calls a shitty run and lets the clock bleed down to take the TO. Romo is practically shouting from the booth that they should be spiking the ball to set up a real play instead of trying to hurry up as the whistle blows. Add on a snap infraction and the 52 yard field goal clanks off the upright. Just make Romo the coach already.

Hugh
10-21-2018, 08:21 PM
Garrett is a dumb bitch.

bludhoundz
10-21-2018, 09:12 PM
I will be mad if the Cowboys hire Romo.

Leave that man in the booth, we deserve it.

Greendaybum5
10-22-2018, 11:48 AM
They will be bad until their either get a good qb or a dominating defense

Luckily they appear to be wasting barkley's prime with eli + developmental qb they get. They won't have a good qb until Barkley is already on his second contract making tons of money

They could always sign a QB if one hits FA.

bdog1321
10-22-2018, 12:40 PM
Sorry, bdog, but that’s a load of horseshit. Gruden doesn’t need to ruin Carr to move on from him, and he wouldn’t do it either. He just traded Khalil Mack and gave zero fucks whether anyone agreed with the move not.
If he wants to get rid of Carr, he’ll get rid of Carr. He has a 10 year contract. He’ll do what he wants.
Jon Gruden loves football more than anyone I’ve ever listened to. Football is his life and he loves the players, and he loves Carr. There’s no fucking way he’d intentionally destroy his value or confidence or try to get him hurt simply to justify going a different direction at QB. The suggestion is actually ridiculous.

that's not really what i meant. i don't think gruden is being vindictive about it. i just know that he knows carr will fail, because of his roster choices.

bdog1321
10-22-2018, 12:41 PM
and yeah that game was hilarious yesterday

what a cowboys way to lose

Hulky
10-22-2018, 03:37 PM
please someone stop Gruden
he just traded Amari Cooper to the Cowboys

Lex
10-22-2018, 04:28 PM
please someone stop Gruden
he just traded Amari Cooper to the Cowboys

He got a first for him though. The cowboys are retarded.

bdog1321
10-22-2018, 04:42 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo oooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

just destroyed both thsi season and the draft

no hope for 11 months

Hulky
10-22-2018, 06:05 PM
but like look who has drafted in the first historically he might as well have gotten a candy bar

KBHoleN1
10-22-2018, 06:45 PM
Raiders are looking for the next Janikowski in next year's draft. Just gonna pick all kickers and wait to see which one it is.

Hulky
10-22-2018, 07:01 PM
remember when Jon Gruden took Dexter Jackson 9 picks after Desean Jackson? He played 7 games before he was cut, a second round pick. Draft picks are worthless if Gruden picks them.

Hugh
10-25-2018, 07:53 PM
Holy shit. The NFL actually fired a referee!!
I’m glad to hear it. NFL referees are fucking garbage and the fact that they’re the “best” at what they do shows how fucking pathetic the occupation is. They flat out suck at what they do and ruin games and often seasons because of their incompetence and ignorance.
Goodell is a dipshit too but I hope he keeps firing these morons until they get a group of professionals who know how to do their fucking job.

bludhoundz
10-25-2018, 09:52 PM
that was a fumble man idk

The Cheat
10-26-2018, 10:06 PM
I always forget Thursday football is on.

Hugh
10-28-2018, 12:10 PM
See that 15 yard “hit to the head” on Blake Bortles? Defender literally slid and gently touched his shoulder to down him. Didn’t hit his head. Didn’t hit him at all. And it was in open field do everyone could clearly see it.
That’s what I mean with these retarded referees. They fucking suck at their job, and they know it, and they call whatever the hell they want.
I’d start suspending and then firing refs for calls like that. There’s been no consequences for these dipshits ruining the league. Start burning some of these guys and see if that helps.

Hugh
10-28-2018, 12:35 PM
Look at Blake Bortles and consider that he is 26 years old, not 46. He’s balding, has crows feet and his face looks like a catchers mitt. It’s crazy.

bludhoundz
10-28-2018, 12:38 PM
See that 15 yard “hit to the head” on Blake Bortles? Defender literally slid and gently touched his shoulder to down him. Didn’t hit his head. Didn’t hit him at all. And it was in open field do everyone could clearly see it.
That’s what I mean with these retarded referees. They fucking suck at their job, and they know it, and they call whatever the hell they want.
I’d start suspending and then firing refs for calls like that. There’s been no consequences for these dipshits ruining the league. Start burning some of these guys and see if that helps.
A third party needs to be involved, review all calls and non calls in every game every week. The NFL should be fined for all mistakes (directly coming from the league, not from referees), which should go directly to the team they hurt. The money could only go to athletic equipment or player, trainer, or coach salaries, not to any executives.

This will never happen, but that's how it should be.

Hugh
10-28-2018, 12:55 PM
Exactly, because the NFL is turning into something that fans don’t believe. That’s what happened to boxing, fans could no longer believe what they were seeing.
With sports, when you stop believing what you’re seeing, when you stop trusting it or don’t think it’s real, you lose interest. It’s too frustrating. Games are being decided by stuff that literally isn’t happening. Not occasionally, which is unavoidable because humans aren’t perfect, but every week. Constantly.
We can’t even wrap our heads around the reason, because it’s not always about safety first or ratings or anything specific. It doesn’t make any sense. The referees just fuck up all the time. That’s the only thing you can count on.

Hugh
10-28-2018, 02:46 PM
Seahawks look fucking fantastic today. 3rd week in a row they look great. Run game is back and Russ is dominating with play action. He has a perfect passer rating today.
And the defense is flying.

The Cheat
10-28-2018, 05:04 PM
Pats play Bills on MNF. What a joke.

manonfire101
10-30-2018, 02:10 PM
Bye DT. Glad the Broncos are trading him. He sucks now. Good luck with the Texans, thanks for the good seasons in Denver and the 4th-round pick.

KBHoleN1
11-01-2018, 10:13 PM
Man, the Oakland Raiders are terrible. I bet this isn't what Raiders fans had in mind when Gruden took over.

Hugh
11-01-2018, 10:18 PM
Horrible. I know it’s a long term work in progress but I haven’t seen a team with a good/great QB look like bad in a while.

bludhoundz
11-01-2018, 10:45 PM
Horrible. I know it’s a long term work in progress but I haven’t seen a team with a good/great QB look like bad in a while.

I don't know if Derek Carr is a good QB. He showed promise early in his career but was awful last year. He doesn't look good tonight. Maybe guys aren't getting open, and maybe the protection has been bad. But I also see a guy who's moving poorly in the pocket and walking into sacks.

KBHoleN1
11-01-2018, 10:47 PM
I really wonder if he were playing for a different franchise if he would be developing into a star. I think the whole team looks like they're tired of playing football, I'm not surprised that Carr isn't having a good season.

bludhoundz
11-01-2018, 11:06 PM
Maybe. But they went from 12-4 in 2016 to a dumpster fire last year pretty quickly. They didn't have nearly the same level of controversy and fire sale trades last year, but he still sucked.

Consider me skeptical until I see him look good. Cuz right now I think he's starting to look like his brother.

Hulky
11-01-2018, 11:19 PM
so happy I didnt spend $600 to see that game

manonfire101
11-04-2018, 04:50 PM
Stafford got sacked 10 times today. That is all.

The Cheat
11-04-2018, 08:25 PM
Is he still alive?

manonfire101
11-04-2018, 08:47 PM
No he exploded on the last one.

The Cheat
11-04-2018, 10:59 PM
Seattle lost, this is good.

Saints won, this is bad.

bludhoundz
11-06-2018, 01:26 PM
Nick Mullens now has as many TD passes as the entire Buffalo Bills team in 2018

Hulky
11-06-2018, 02:51 PM
I dont get how a team like this years Bills is even possible.

Like they were sold in September 2014 so going to start at 2015 draft:

2. Ronald Darby -- they actually took him so good job
3. Danielle Hunter -- I would have screwed this up in other situations because I really liked Owa Odighizuwa, Chris Conley, and Duke Johnson as well but they all went before the pick and I liked Hunter a lot. They took John Miller a guard (could have had Ali Marpet over Ronald Darby in the second if Guard was a priority).
5. La'el Collins -- I wanted him in the first round, but as he fell there was no way I wouldn't have taken him by the fifth. I had Darby and Hunter as first/second prospects as well so as the third selection I think it would be realistic to get here. (They took Karlos Williams who was really good but obviously nuts even as a prospect)
6. Gerod Holliman -- Dude couldn't tackle but had a shit ton of picks the year before declaring and I would have taken a gamble here. He wouldn't make the team though, oops.
6. Ifo Ekpre-Olomu -- His knee turned out to be career ending, but he was second round talent that had a shot at recovering and I would have taken a shot, oops.
7. Zach Zenner -- His numbers at South Dakota were dope and in the 7th I'd have grabbed him especially with my other later round guys already drafted.

2016:
1. Robert Nkemdiche -- At the 19th pick I think this was the pick that would have looked most obvious to me. Isn't the best but would have been tempting.
2. Ashawn Robinson -- After taking Nkemdiche and having Hunter from the year before selecting Robinson to play nose tackle allowing Nkemdiche to one gap and Hunter to bend the edge would have looked good. I had both tackles as top 15 prospects, in retrospect neither ended up that way but I'd have both.
3. Kendall Fuller -- Bills took their DT here, but I had Fuller as a late 1st early 2nd with his knee, in the third I'd have happily took him.
4. Paul Perkins -- I would have been super sad Blake Martinez went off the board, but I remember liking Paul Perkins out of UCLA.
5. Kevin Hogan -- In the fifth with the chance of making it being reduced I'd have taken a shot at Hogan's weird release.
6. Anthony Zettel -- Short arms but could be a base end or rotational under tackle I liked at Penn.
6. Scooby Wright -- lacked the athleticism, but had instincts I would have gambled. Was either him or Matakevich or however you spell it, but Scooby had some pass rush.

2017:
1. DeShaun Watson -- You have no QB. Why would you pass on Mahomes or Watson? I'd have taken Mahomes, but Watson was so ready and maybe Mahomes needed to develop. Insane the Bills traded down.
2. Forrest Lamp -- Because Rookie QB you don't want him murdered. Lamp was a great guard prospect.
2. Alvin Kamara -- Great plan behind McCoy, and slot weapon when McCoy was on the field. Best offensive weapon prospect left and was considered a late first.
5. Nathan Gerry -- I liked him as a safety coming out and by now Holliman is busted.
6. Joshua Holsey -- I liked him coming out of Auburn as a late rounder.

2018:
1. Derwin James -- Undoing the trade hoping for Minkah Fitzpatrick or Derwin James, Fitzpatrick goes the pick ahead so James it is.
1. Calvin Ridley -- Need at WR with Sammy Watkins not developing into the superstar but just a starter.
2. Derrius Guice -- I'm moving on from Shady soon and Kamara is my future, having Guice lets me still spell Kamara and use him at WR some. OL I liked most was off the board, and I liked Guice.
2. Justin Reid -- Good prospect and makes a strength out of S with Derwin James.
3. Arden Key -- Similar prospect to Danielle Hunter and could be his reserve or opposite in obvious pass situations. Not trading for Kelvin Bejamin (also not trading Darby).
4. Shaquem Griffin -- Going to have him play WLB.
5. Jaylen Samuels -- Sick fullback and goes with my running game heavy build.
5. Equanimeous St. Brown -- Plan at a chance at starter WR in the later rounds.
7. Desmond Harrison -- was my favorite 7th round guy and he went undrafted and I have a need at RT

QB: DeShaun Watson, Kevin Hogan
RB: Shady McCoy, Alvin Kamara, Derrius Guice, Zach Zenner, Paul Perkins
FB: Jaylen Samuels (can play TE too)
WR: Sammy Watkins
WR: Calvin Ridley
WR: Equanimeous St. Brown
TE: Trey Burton
LT: Cordy Glenn
LG: La'el Collins
C: Ryan Jensen
RG: Forrest Lamp
RT: Desmond Harrison

DE: Arden Key, Anthony Zettle
DT: Ashawn Robinson
DT: Robert Nkemdiche
DE: Danielle Hunter,
OLB:Scooby Wright
MLB: Navarro Bowman
OLB: Shaquem Griffin
CB: Ronald Darby
CB: Kendall Fuller
CB: Joshua Holsey
FS: Justin Reid
SS: Derwin James, Nate Gerry

with some FA at LB, TE (how about Mr. Philly Special Trey Burton?) and OL (Andrew Norwell? Move Collins to RT? Ryan Jensen for Center?)

like its impressive how shit the Bills are at making a team

Hugh
11-06-2018, 10:29 PM
Why would you color the players according to draft year at the end? What’s the point?

bludhoundz
11-06-2018, 10:31 PM
I thought he colored them based on how good they are

Hugh
11-07-2018, 12:06 AM
Okay yes, you’re right. Not sure why he did that either.

bludhoundz
11-07-2018, 12:28 AM
Or why Shady is third tier out of four :unsure:

The Cheat
11-07-2018, 07:12 PM
Bigger question is why we are talking about the Bills in the first place?

Hugh
11-07-2018, 11:24 PM
Two NFL podcasts I’m listening to are Gladiator: Aaron Hernandez and Football Inc. and Steve Mcnair: Fall of a Titan. Both are excellent.

Hugh
11-11-2018, 04:34 PM
NFL referees are trash across the board and don’t know how to do their job. All they do is ruin games and bring NOTHING positive to the table. I’m just going to keep saying it because it makes me feel good.

Gryph
11-11-2018, 06:17 PM
The Jets just let Matt Barkley, and a practice squad WR both added to the team 4 days ago, and a RB who hasn't done shit in nearly 18 games, hang 41 points on them.

I don't know why I even cheer for these losers anymore.

Hulky
11-11-2018, 07:36 PM
Browns won and Patriots lost.

I wonder when the last time that happened was.

The Cheat
11-11-2018, 07:47 PM

Needs to happen more often.

KBHoleN1
11-11-2018, 08:07 PM

Week 3

CLE 21, NYJ 17
DET 26, NE 10

EDIT: The last time before that was Week 5 of the 2013 season.

CLE 37, BUF 24
CIN 13, NE 6

Hulky
11-12-2018, 02:27 PM
seems like it should have been closer to 2004 or so lol

Hulky
11-12-2018, 02:27 PM
seems like it should have been closer to 2004 or so lol

KBHoleN1
11-13-2018, 12:31 AM
This is only the second week that I haven’t finished first or tied for first in pick em. And I thought the 9ers were going to hold on and get me the tied for first this week too.

manonfire101
11-13-2018, 01:03 AM
You're going full savage in pick 'em this season, KB.

I always try to do one upset pick every week (in terms of relative to how everyone is picking) and this week it was Giants over Niners. So I got a bit fortunate hitting that this week.

bludhoundz
11-14-2018, 08:47 AM
Yeah KB your pick% is pretty wild this year. I was within 4 of you and now the gap is up to 6 again :(

I was counting on the Jaguars to complete the upset and help me gain ground on you. The fumble in field goal range buried that

Hugh
11-16-2018, 12:36 AM
Big win for the Seahawks. Kept the season alive.
Sacking Rogers 5 times was epic.

bludhoundz
11-16-2018, 12:57 AM
Definitely a big win.

Wilson looked a bit off in the first half. I still think the new OC is trash, but the running game is quite good. The defense stepped up huge on third down

Hugh
11-18-2018, 09:54 PM
Well our bet is still interesting, bdog. I’ll admit the Cowboys are tougher than I thought. I think both of our teams are turning out to be tougher than people thought they’d be.
Obviously not great, but solid.

The Cheat
11-19-2018, 08:01 PM
I usually don't watch MNF but that game tonight...damn...

Gryph
11-20-2018, 12:41 AM
this game is fucking nuts lol

KBHoleN1
11-20-2018, 12:55 AM
This game has broken the Scorigami board. The highest losing score in NFL history was 49 points (done twice). This game doesn’t even show on the chart right now.

Hugh
11-20-2018, 02:23 AM
That’s the most entertaining NFL game I’ve ever watched it not the best.

The Cheat
11-20-2018, 07:21 PM
I had to miss it. :(

Hulky
11-20-2018, 09:39 PM
I had to miss it. :(

its on tomorrow on nfl network, I missed it too and am recording it to check it out

The Cheat
11-21-2018, 07:07 PM
I don't even know who plays tomorrow. Hope the games are good.

Hulky
11-22-2018, 04:55 PM
Cowboys v. Skins w/ Colt McCoy starting
Lions w/o their rookie star RB v. Bears w/o Trubiski (Chase Daniel starting)

KBHoleN1
11-22-2018, 06:58 PM
I’ve never seen a star QB take so many terrible, 10+ yard, drive-killing sacks as Prescott.

Hugh
11-22-2018, 07:11 PM
You don’t watch the Seahawks very often then.

KBHoleN1
11-22-2018, 07:39 PM
Ha, fair enough.

The Cheat
11-22-2018, 08:29 PM
Man the lions are so bad.

Washington is fucked without Smith

Hugh
11-25-2018, 10:32 PM
Big win for the Seahawks. Panthers were 5-0 at home before today.
I love it when my team beats Cam Newton. :)

bludhoundz
11-25-2018, 10:55 PM
One of their home victories required a 63 yard field goal over my Giants.

I was the only one in our pick'em group to take the Seahawks, Hugh (side note: KB is absolutely killing it this year). I believe in the magic of Russ.

bdog1321
11-26-2018, 10:05 AM
Dak sucks I miss romo

Hugh
11-26-2018, 11:35 AM
Bdog sucks I miss Mav

The Butcher
11-26-2018, 03:38 PM
don't lie

Hugh
11-26-2018, 04:23 PM
Okay, bdog doesn’t suck but I do miss Mav.

The Cheat
11-26-2018, 07:35 PM
Dak sucks I miss romo

We all do.

Rumor coming out of Cincy is Marven Lewis is going to take a front office job and have Hue Jackson be the new coach. Owner of Cincy really likes Hue and knows he won't change things too much since the owner doesn't like change.

Hulky
11-27-2018, 10:38 PM
We all do.

Rumor coming out of Cincy is Marven Lewis is going to take a front office job and have Hue Jackson be the new coach. Owner of Cincy really likes Hue and knows he won't change things too much since the owner doesn't like change.

Good luck mantis if that's true lol

KBHoleN1
11-27-2018, 11:33 PM
Can you imagine if Cincy fans have waited all this time to get rid of Marvin and they replace him with Hue Fucking Jackson?

Also, can anyone tell me why his name is spelled like the color property and not like Hugh the name?

Hulky
11-28-2018, 02:23 AM
Kinda thought his name was like Huey Lewis and Hue was just more formal sounding

KBHoleN1
11-28-2018, 11:26 AM
Wow, you're right. His name is Huey according to profootballreference, even though his Wiki page only says Hue.

Hulky
11-28-2018, 03:52 PM
Now that you said that I looked into when he was born and he prolly is named after Huey Newton who made the Black Panther party in 1965 and Hue was born Oct 1965

The Cheat
11-28-2018, 07:35 PM
Please football gods have KC defeat NE in the AFC title game. Please.

KBHoleN1
11-29-2018, 10:19 PM
I don’t know what’s happening, but I like it.

KBHoleN1
11-29-2018, 10:36 PM
Hurrying to the line and quick snapping to avoid a challenge when the Saints don’t have any challenges remaining. That’s next level Garrett. Wasted a first down play because he’s not situationally aware.

The Cheat
11-30-2018, 08:06 PM
Fuck the Saints

bludhoundz
11-30-2018, 11:16 PM
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/310179106559885312/518185505968357377/47320560_2241625069217502_41959859091931136_n.png

KBHoleN1
11-30-2018, 11:32 PM
Woof

The Cheat
11-30-2018, 11:41 PM
Too soon.

bludhoundz
12-01-2018, 01:27 AM
not for me

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/310179106559885312/518295101102096404/47098244_2242053315841344_2485577598025859072_n.pn g

The Cheat
12-01-2018, 10:02 PM
Not sure why you are feeling this way Bludz.

Hugh
12-02-2018, 01:02 AM
What don’t you understand, TC?

KBHoleN1
12-02-2018, 07:05 PM
Wow, everyone is taking a bath in Pick'em this week. What I don't understand is how do the Cardinals beat the Packers but David Johnson only puts up 7 points in my fantasy league. Josh Allen runs too much for my fantasy team's liking.

The Cheat
12-02-2018, 07:47 PM
I just don't find it funny.

I feel so relaxed not doing Fantasy this year. So peaceful.

bludhoundz
12-02-2018, 08:45 PM
Wow, everyone is taking a bath in Pick'em this week. What I don't understand is how do the Cardinals beat the Packers but David Johnson only puts up 7 points in my fantasy league. Josh Allen runs too much for my fantasy team's liking.

Yeah when all the games have teams as 90% favorites you know there are gonna be a lot of serious upsets with most people not taking them. I was very tempted to pick the buccaneers but I didn't think Cam would throw 4 picks against that defense

And yeah Johnson got vultured by this Edmunds kid.. smfh hurt me too

bdog1321
12-03-2018, 02:34 PM
https://i.imgur.com/UrJ3pPH.jpg

The Cheat
12-03-2018, 08:02 PM
Why are Vikings so bad compared to last year?

bdog1321
12-06-2018, 03:07 PM
doesn't seem like their defense is playing as well this year. they're allowing 7 more points per game (last year they led the league in scoring defense at 15.8 points per game)

bludhoundz
12-08-2018, 11:52 AM
Last year was a magical season for them. It was going to be tough to recreate even if the personnel is better on paper this year. Also I think their schedule has been much more difficult

The Cheat
12-08-2018, 07:20 PM
So who does green bay go after for coach?

Hugh
12-09-2018, 01:08 PM
Josh McDaniels.

Hulky
12-09-2018, 05:20 PM
what a crazy play for the Dolphins to win

The Cheat
12-09-2018, 06:43 PM
Lol Pats

KBHoleN1
12-09-2018, 07:32 PM
Dak can’t get out of his own way. Overthrows an open receiver for an easy pick that turns into 6. Then turns the ball over again because he doesn’t secure it when the pocket collapses. Can’t convert in the red zone because he can’t fit the ball in tight windows. If the defense weren’t playing well this could be an ugly game.

Hugh
12-09-2018, 08:58 PM
Crazy finish. Good throw by Dak, good defense by Douglas and great concentration by Cooper.
I think it’s funny how much you Cowboys fans bitch about Dak. He’s a lot better than you guys give him credit for.

Greendaybum5
12-09-2018, 09:08 PM
Crazy finish. Good throw by Dak, good defense by Douglas and great concentration by Cooper.
I think it’s funny how much you Cowboys fans bitch about Dak. He’s a lot better than you guys give him credit for.

nah Dak sucks. So mad the Eagles didn't trade for Peterson or Cooper. We all said Dallas paid too much but change of scenery seems to be great for Cooper. Also Doug Pederson sucks. Nick Foles should take over playcalling duties lol

bdog1321
12-09-2018, 09:24 PM
Amari Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

bdog1321
12-09-2018, 09:24 PM
Dak can’t get out of his own way. Overthrows an open receiver for an easy pick that turns into 6. Then turns the ball over again because he doesn’t secure it when the pocket collapses. Can’t convert in the red zone because he can’t fit the ball in tight windows. If the defense weren’t playing well this could be an ugly game.

gallup should have 8 touchdowns on long bombs dak has overthrown him on when he's wide open

Hugh
12-09-2018, 09:39 PM
nah Dak sucks. So mad the Eagles didn't trade for Peterson or Cooper. We all said Dallas paid too much but change of scenery seems to be great for Cooper. Also Doug Pederson sucks. Nick Foles should take over playcalling duties lol

No he doesn’t.
No they shouldn’t have.
No he doesn’t, again.
No he shouldn’t.
That’s a whole lot of being wrong, Greenday.

bludhoundz
12-10-2018, 08:29 PM
Doug Pederson is a fine coach but I have a sneaking suspicion that Frank Reich made him look better.

Dak is okay, he's pretty good at forgetting his fuckups and moving on. He's good when the quick reads are there. He definitely struggles on some accuracy stuff, but he's young. Wentz is definitely way scarier to me still. But he has his own brand of derp, at least.

KBHoleN1
12-10-2018, 10:40 PM
That’s a good assessment all around, blud.

bdog1321
12-11-2018, 11:36 AM
Doug Pederson is a fine coach but I have a sneaking suspicion that Frank Reich made him look better.

Dak is okay, he's pretty good at forgetting his fuckups and moving on. He's good when the quick reads are there. He definitely struggles on some accuracy stuff, but he's young. Wentz is definitely way scarier to me still. But he has his own brand of derp, at least.

Dak is the essence of derp for 3 quarters, then is a top-5 qb when it matters

Hugh
12-11-2018, 10:33 PM
So he’s the exact opposite of Romo then.