PDA

View Full Version : For NFL fans

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]

The Cheat
02-10-2021, 06:57 PM
They choked. It’s the Brady effect. Like I said, he made a deal with the devil.
The year after he retires he’ll probably spontaneously combust or some shit.

Must be.

Yet fucking Eli Manning beat him. Twice.

Burnout278
02-11-2021, 12:07 AM
Eli Manning was the bad part of the deal. Brady can have the most amazing career ever, and still be 0-2 to the lesser Manning brother.

KickAssPlaya
02-11-2021, 01:02 AM
Yeah fuck Eli.

(mostly because quite a few of my high school buddies were Giants fans and they wouldn't shut up :fling: )

Hulky
02-11-2021, 01:33 AM
tbh the list of QBs to beat Brady in the playoffs is pretty funny: Jake Plummer, Peyton and Eli Manning, Joe Flacco, Mark Sanchez, Nick Foles, Ryan Tannehill.

Like Eli is kinda easily the second best QB (career wise, I think Tannehill has kinda been fire in TEN) to ever beat Brady in the playoffs.

The Cheat
02-11-2021, 08:01 PM
But still...it's Eli

Burnout278
02-18-2021, 02:00 PM
Lol Eagles

The Cheat
02-19-2021, 09:00 PM
Colts didn't even have to give up much either

bdog1321
03-08-2021, 08:14 PM
MANS GOT PAiD

The Cheat
03-08-2021, 11:56 PM
Can't believe it was that much

KickAssPlaya
03-09-2021, 11:39 PM
still won't get the trophy :P

The Cheat
03-12-2021, 08:20 PM
still won't get the trophy :P

With that kind of money, I wouldn't give a damn.

KBHoleN1
03-23-2021, 10:09 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ExHP-RbXAAIo_KV?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Interesting analysis. It's intuitive to think that teams that are ahead run the ball more, and losing teams are forced to pass in the second half. But this drives home the point that a RB getting a bunch of carries isn't necessarily causing a team's success, it could be a by-product of second half leads.

https://twitter.com/cowboysstats/status/1374112221895266304?s=21

The Cheat
03-23-2021, 06:47 PM
So what I'm getting out of this is...we need to kill tom brady.

Hugh
04-05-2021, 08:51 PM
Teams are losing their minds and mortgaging their future just for a chance at a franchise QB, and the Jets trade Sam Darnold to Carolina for basically a bag of garbage.
They might be the worst franchise in professional sports, besides the Mariners of course.

The Cheat
04-05-2021, 10:14 PM
I thought it was a win for the Jets to find someone that would actually take him.

KBHoleN1
04-06-2021, 12:30 PM
So the Jags are going to take Lawrence 1st, obviously. The Jets seem to be prepared to take Wilson 2nd. The 49ers have already traded up to the #3 pick with the intention of taking a QB. And the Falcons are now shopping the #4 pick, and I've seen it suggested that a team could move up to #4 to try to take a QB. Justin Fields is ranked 6th overall, Trey Lance form ND State is 10th. Is everyone just going to overpay for QB selections?

Hulky
04-06-2021, 02:53 PM
So the Jags are going to take Lawrence 1st, obviously. The Jets seem to be prepared to take Wilson 2nd. The 49ers have already traded up to the #3 pick with the intention of taking a QB. And the Falcons are now shopping the #4 pick, and I've seen it suggested that a team could move up to #4 to try to take a QB. Justin Fields is ranked 6th overall, Trey Lance form ND State is 10th. Is everyone just going to overpay for QB selections?

Broncos look like they almost have to trade up with Atlanta to me, would land ATL back in the top 10 with the 9th. Probably nets the Falcons the 40th pick in that swap.

1. Jags - Trevor Lawrence
2. Jets - Zach Wilson
3. 49ers - Mac Jones or Trey Lance
4. Broncos via ATL - Justin Fields
5. Bengals - Jamarr Chase or Penei Sewell
6. Dolphins - Jamarr Chase or Penei Sewell (or Devonta Smith or Waddle if Tua wants them)
7. Lions - Jamarr Chase, Devonta Smith, or Jalen Waddle.
8. Washington via CAR - Mac Jones or Trey Lance (19 + future first some mid rounder this year or next; Panthers would want to so if Sam Darnold doesn't perform they have 2022 ammo to draft a QB, Washington on the other hand has a playoff ready team ready to pull the trigger and get their guy)
9. Falcons via DEN - Kyle Pitts, or basically any player they deem as the best defensive player maybe Parsons, or Surtain? Kwity Paye would be my dark horse like a guy that is closer to a 10-20 range, but at least they traded down for him.
10. Cowboys - Patrick Surtain, Rashawn Slater, Penei Sewell, Micah Parsons
11. Giants - Kwity Paye, Rashawn Slater, Jalen Waddle, Devonta Smith, Micah Parsons
12. Eagles - Jalen Waddle, Kyle Pitts, Devonta Smith, Rashawn Slater, Micah Parsons
13. Chargers - Penei Sewell if he falls they might move up for him, Patrick Surtain, Rashawn Slater, Jaelen Phillips, Jaycee Horn, Caleb Farley
14. Vikings - Patrick Surtain, Rashawn Slater, Jaycee Horn, Alijah Vera-Tucker, Teven Jenkins, Caleb Farley, Micah Parsons if Anthony Barr is hurt
15. Patriots - Kwity Paye, whatever of Chase/Smith/Waddle/Pitts/QB5 is left if any, Micah Parsons, Zaven Collins
16. Cardinals - Patrick Surtain, Jaycee Horn, Caleb Farley, Alijah Vera-Tucker
17. Raiders - probably something stupid and I cry and stop paying attention

KBHoleN1
04-08-2021, 04:09 PM
Did Andy Reid name his penis "the Lombardi trophy?"

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/platform/amp/2021/4/8/22373932/andy-reid-pursued-juju-smith-schuster-by-constantly-texting-him-photos-of-the-lombardi-trophy?utm_campaign=arrowheadpride&utm_content=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Hulky
04-08-2021, 07:26 PM
Did Andy Reid name his penis "the Lombardi trophy?"

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/platform/amp/2021/4/8/22373932/andy-reid-pursued-juju-smith-schuster-by-constantly-texting-him-photos-of-the-lombardi-trophy?utm_campaign=arrowheadpride&utm_content=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

He did coach Brett Farve at one point I think

bludhoundz
04-20-2021, 11:20 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EzdEicSVoAAJHV3?format=jpg&name=large

what the hell man

Hulky
04-20-2021, 11:46 PM

what the hell man

https://theathletic.com/news/raiders-owner-mark-davis-takes-responsibility-for-i-can-breathe-tweet/x4yAinlVkL4Y

Hugh
04-21-2021, 11:20 AM

what the hell man

Do you not understand the statement or just disagree with it?

Hulky
04-21-2021, 01:41 PM

the issue is that's what the police wore when I think it was Eric Garner said "I can't breathe" the police wore shirts that said "I can breathe", I think they did it again with George Floyd. What Mark Davis said in my link is he wasnt aware of that, and he was paraphrasing the family of George Floyd and intended as justice was served in this case.

https://www.snopes.com/tachyon/2020/06/Screen-Shot-2020-06-01-at-10.35.10-AM-2-1.png?resize=1200,630&quality=65
is more or less what the issue is, it looks like the other side in some contexts

bludhoundz
04-21-2021, 09:32 PM
So I read what the intention was and it's not what I thought so that's good

I think it was a very poor choice of a way to make the statement because it came off as completely the opposite

Hugh
04-21-2021, 10:30 PM
I understand. That’s not at all the way I interpreted it, by the way. I 100% interpreted it as many people have been figuratively holding their breath in anticipation of the trial verdict, and now that Chauvin is convicted they can breathe again. I definitely felt relief when the verdict was announced.
But again I understand the confusion.

Hulky
04-28-2021, 01:29 PM
My mock draft for Thursday's NFL Draft
01. Jacksonville Jaguars -- Trevor Lawrence, QB Clemson (100%)

02. New York Jets -- Zach Wilson, QB BYU (90%, Justin Fields is a slim chance, and Lawrence is a stupidly small chance)

03. San Francisco 49ers -- Justin Fields, QB The Ohio State (I think it's fields, Lance and Jones make some sense though. Fields I think is the right choice and could be Trubiski over Deshaun again in a few years if they take Jones)

04. TRADE -- Denver Broncos -- Trey Lance, QB North Dakota State (this is the rocket arm type Elway dreams of, like another raw Josh Allen and I think Allen made this dude a lot of money this year)

05. Cincinnati Bengals -- Jamarr Chase, WR LSU (Chase or Sewell, and I think it's Chase because the chemistry of Burrow and Chase is unique and they can take a lesser OL in the 2nd or 3rd, technically Jonah Williams is a 1st round LT already as well)

06. Miami Dolphins -- Penei Sewell, LT Oregon (I think he plays RT for Miami [Tua's blindside as a lefty] and trading Ereck Flowers kinda signaled it. If not it's a WR or Pitts.]

07. TRADE -- New England Patriots -- Patrick Surtain II, CB Alabama (CB is uber important in BB scheme and Gilmore and JC Jackson are on their last years. I could see BB trading up for Surtain and people would assume QB, but it's the most important part of his defense. Someone like Jimmy G later in trade makes sense if Cam breaks)

08. Carolina Panthers -- Christian Darrisaw, LT Virginia Tech (Darrisaw is the top pure LT regardless of scheme. I think Sewell is above him in a gap system, but Darrisaw cutting off the backside on outside zone runs is dope. Run outsize zone behind Morton with McCaffrey, and have Darrisaw cut off the backside and you are a good offense as long as Darnold isnt turning the ball over.)

09. TRADE -- Atlanta Falcons -- Kyle Pitts, TE Florida (People mock him at 4 to the same team, a trade down and he's likely still there because top 8 picks make big money for a TE, but he is a top 10 talent. Pitts gives them a seam option allowing to trade Julio in June for cap. Moving down helps with cap. Moving down loads another pick or pick and a future for cap. This is happening, he won't go #4 imo.)

10. Dallas Cowboys -- Caleb Farley, CB Virginia Tech (If Surtain is traded up for it's Horn or Farley and Farley is better if you ignore some injury concerns. Farley is less experienced but has top 5 traits and that's the kind of guy Jerry falls for. Pitts is my alternative, but that makes Dak have such an asinine assortment of pass catchers it should be illegal games would all be like 42 to 49 or whatever. Farley makes sense.)

11. New York Giants -- Azeez Ojulari, OLB/Edge Georgia (Super long armed 3-4 OLB speed rusher is exactly what the Giants need. I don't care most say this is too high. Slater makes sense too, but I think with Solder coming back Edge is the bigger need. I also still think Gettleman will be scared to trade down when he probably could and will just take the guy here.)

12. Philadelphia Eagles -- Jaylen Waddle, WR Alabama (I am giving the Eagles the WR they keep fucking up and passing on, but if Roseman does Roseman things and takes a lineman... which he basically always takes a QB or lineman... I think Kwity Paye is the pick as a Brandon Graham replacement as Graham and Barnett are on their ends of contract)

13. Los Angeles Chargers -- Rashawn Slater, OL Northwestern (Whatever OL falls of Sewell, Darrisaw, and Slater... or if they are gone it's a defensive player in Parsons, or a CB.)

14. Minnesota Vikings -- Alijah Vera-Tucker, OL USC ( OL or Paye)

15. TRADE -- Detroit Lions -- Micah Parsons, LB Penn State (They trade down and have to build an entire defense, so the talented but legal trouble [sue for hazing/fighting/sexual harassment] guy might go here)

16. Arizona Cardinals -- Jaycee Horn, CB South Carolina (Patrick Peterson replacement if available. Waddle if the Eagles pass.)

17. TRADE -- Chicago Bears -- Mac Jones, QB Alabama (I think this is the talent drop off and if a QB is there the Raiders can shop between Washington and Chicago)

18. Miami Dolphins -- Devonta Smith, WR Alabama (If available, reunite with Tua. Miami landing Devonta and Sewell is A+ to build around Tua)

19. Washington Football Team -- Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, LB Notre Dame (Undersized concerns are less concerning with their line, missing piece of the defense. Roquan Smith-y, it's him or trade up for QB)

20. TRADE -- Las Vegas Raiders -- Trevon Moehrig, S TCU (I don't like this pick, so it's roughly correct. I think his range starts at Dallas, but won't go there. If the Raiders big board up and do a trade I think he's in the conversation just because we absolutely suck at FS)

21. Indianapolis Colts -- Samuel Cosmi, LT Texas (they getting a LT, I thought it would be Orlando Brown originally, but now he's a Chief so Cosmi goes to 21)

22. Tennessee Titans -- Greg Newsome, CB Northwestern (I don't like him, but they did cut Adoree and could use a CB. Technically in range)

23. New York Jets -- Kwity Paye, DE Michigan (I like him a lot, but his production isn't a lot. I think this is a pretty ideal landing spot)

24. Pittsburgh Steelers -- Jayson Oweh, OLB/Edge Penn State (They lost Bud Dupree, and this is a similar pick. Super edge athlete that you have to develop)

25. Jacksonville Jaguars -- Christian Barmore, DT Alabama (Jacksonville has nothing in the interior DL, and their edges are undersized. DT is a huge need)

26. Cleveland Browns -- Gregory Rousseau, DE Miami (Develop behind Clowney and Clowney injury history suggest you need a top backup to start anyways)

27. Baltimore Ravens -- Rashod Bateman, WR Minnesota (This makes sense as an upgraded Willie Snead)

28. New Orleans Saints -- Nick Bolton, LB Missouri (Top classic MLB in the class but not athletically. Just like a Novarro Bowman like player, something the Saints could use)

29. Green Bay Packers -- Teven Jenkins, RT Oklahoma State (Packers go OL, almost positive of that and Jenkins makes sense as a RT.)

30. Buffalo Bills -- Travis Etienne, RB Clemson (Could go in a lot of directions, but Etienne I think is the third best RB, but he is an amazing fit with the Bills pass happy offense and won't be around at their second round pick.)

31. Baltimore Ravens -- Alex Leatherwood, OL Alabama (Reach level pick, but Ravens take Bama guys and he has pedigree and positional versatility. I don't know if he'd be a guard or RT to replace Orlando Brown... but it makes sense. He can play LT if Ronnie Staley gets hurt again too.)

32. Tampa Bay Buccaneers -- Davis Mills, QB Stanford (Reach, but surely TB has to think of a Brady replacement to groom. Davis Mills has an injury history and limited experience, but shows enough to be a developmental starter. He was a top HS recruit like Lawrence and Fields, just took a while for him to start at Stanford [KJ Costello started in front of him until injury let Mills take the job and forced Costello to transfer]. I think Etienne is another good pick if the Bills pass on him, but he goes to Bills here so Buccaneers look at a 5th year option QB to develop)

The Cheat
04-28-2021, 06:38 PM
I would like to see how many you get right tomorrow.

Burnout278
04-28-2021, 06:56 PM
With the trade for Teddy today, still going QB?

Hulky
04-28-2021, 09:19 PM
With the trade for Teddy today, still going QB?

yeah especially Trey Lance who would sit and develop until ready

manonfire101
04-29-2021, 08:12 PM
https://twitter.com/CecilLammey/status/1387913931788734466

Uh, yes please.

Hugh
04-29-2021, 11:54 PM
Holy crap. That’s a major bomb drop.

The Cheat
04-30-2021, 09:53 PM
yet nothing happened with Rogers

Burnout278
05-01-2021, 01:11 AM
https://twitter.com/CecilLammey/status/1387913931788734466

Uh, yes please.

I am happy about this development

The Cheat
05-03-2021, 06:51 PM
I am happy about this development

But why Denver? They suck.

Hulky
05-04-2021, 07:40 PM
If the Broncos get Rodgers I'd be happy in the fact that it likely gets Gruden fired faster. No way we beat Mahomes, Rodgers or Herbert so that's 6 loses off the bat and then say four more loses from the rest of the NFL and we'd be 6-10 two years in a row which would probably get him fired. I'd hope. Otherwise we'd just be losers still with Gruden.

Burnout278
05-05-2021, 10:22 AM
But why Denver? They suck.

Get him out of the nfc north

The Cheat
05-07-2021, 06:27 PM
Get him out of the nfc north

But...Denver isn't even that good.

bdog1321
05-10-2021, 02:24 PM
LOL JAGS LOL lol

KBHoleN1
05-10-2021, 03:10 PM
Tebow could've had a nice career as a tight end if he had made the transition out of college. I get that his dream was to QB, but he passed up lots of opportunities to be a good pass catcher in pursuit of that dream. I don't know how well prepared he could possibly be given that he's 33 years old and hasn't played in years. Seems like he wasted his time window to give tight end a real shot. What, his last QB start came in 2012 with the Jets? Imagine if a 25 year old Tebow had accepted reality and began working out as a tight end after that season? He could've had a really nice career given how athletic and motivated he was.

Hulky
05-10-2021, 05:56 PM
Tebow could've had a nice career as a tight end if he had made the transition out of college. I get that his dream was to QB, but he passed up lots of opportunities to be a good pass catcher in pursuit of that dream. I don't know how well prepared he could possibly be given that he's 33 years old and hasn't played in years. Seems like he wasted his time window to give tight end a real shot. What, his last QB start came in 2012 with the Jets? Imagine if a 25 year old Tebow had accepted reality and began working out as a tight end after that season? He could've had a really nice career given how athletic and motivated he was.

Yeah his last start was 2012, but he stayed in a league a few more years/offseasons with the Patriots and Eagles. On the Jets he did some ST stuff too and might have some basic blocking from that. Then he went into minor league baseball and peaked at AAA so he's still athletic with like 5 years or 4 years in baseball. Might make it as TE 3 or 4 on a weak position group for the Jaguars and play some ST. Without a doubt it is a jersey selling and hype driver though. He is from Jacksonville and went to Florida in Gainesville which is right next to Jacksonville.

The Cheat
05-10-2021, 06:54 PM
Fuck Tebow

Burnout278
06-06-2021, 03:25 PM
Did someone check on Sano?

The Cheat
06-07-2021, 07:03 PM
There is a new series on Vice called Dark side of Football. So good.

https://www.vicetv.com/en_us/show/dark-side-of-football

bdog1321
06-10-2021, 11:48 AM
Did someone check on Sano?

???

Hulky
06-10-2021, 02:51 PM
???

Julio Jones was traded from atl to ten

bludhoundz
06-11-2021, 09:04 AM
Sano isn't actually really a falcons fan though iirc

Hulky
06-11-2021, 11:48 AM
from GA and live(s/d) in TEN though, I think he's a Cowboys fan

bludhoundz
06-11-2021, 12:09 PM
Last I asked him he's not really a true fan of any one team. Mostly is just a fan of UGA players and stuff. He can correct me if I'm wrong though

Hulky
06-21-2021, 10:06 PM
Crazy NFL offseason day

Carl Nassib, Raiders, comes out as the first active roster gay NFL player
Frank Clark, Chiefs, arrested for driving with an uzi in a duffle bag in his Lambo
Zaven Collins, Cardinals rookie, arrested for reckless driving
Jalen Twyman, Vikings rookie, shot 4 times visiting family in DC (he's fine though)

Burnout278
06-22-2021, 01:08 AM
For real, wtf nfl. Also glad to hear Twyman is okay.

The Cheat
06-23-2021, 06:50 PM
How does one get shot 4 times and be ok? WTF happened?

Hulky
06-23-2021, 10:44 PM
How does one get shot 4 times and be ok? WTF happened?

I think he was visiting his aunt and was in a car and got hit four times. I don't think he was a target just the car got hit and the bullets grazed or entered him in not super serious areas

Burnout278
06-25-2021, 01:43 PM
I think he was visiting his aunt and was in a car and got hit four times. I don't think he was a target just the car got hit and the bullets grazed or entered him in not super serious areas

That was what I read too. That is like oddly bad luck into good luck. Like fuck, are you supposed to buy the lotto ticket or not.

The Cheat
06-25-2021, 07:27 PM
That was what I read too. That is like oddly bad luck into good luck. Like fuck, are you supposed to buy the lotto ticket or not.

She should buy one

KBHoleN1
09-09-2021, 03:30 PM
Anyone else want to do Pick'Em this year?

http://taoforums.com/showthread.php?861-NFL-Pick-Em&p=94353#post94353

First game is tonight. If anyone wants to make picks for weekend games and you get them in by Sunday, you'll probably get credit for tonight's game assuming TB wins like everyone expects. We've got 5 participants right now, I'd love to get some more.

The Cheat
09-10-2021, 06:02 PM
Fuck tom Brady

KickAssPlaya
09-10-2021, 09:12 PM
Brady had every chance to lose, but the Cowboys gave it away. Such horrible red zone efficiency. It is nice to have football back.

bdog1321
09-11-2021, 03:38 PM
Brady had every chance to lose, but the Cowboys gave it away. Such horrible red zone efficiency. It is nice to have football back.

kicker

bludhoundz
09-12-2021, 12:29 PM
I like the Buccaneer version of Tom Brady more than the Patriot one.

The whole Bill Belichick Patriot Way shit just subdues peoples' personalities. I feel like he's way more candid in interviews and it's actually important for the game's culture. He pointed out how defensive players are now getting punished for QBs' mistakes (throwing into coverage in the middle of the field -> causing big hit which draws a flag), and has said some other things here and there. Regardless of whether people hate him or love him, he is a legend and the fact that he can speak more openly about the game and be himself really just adds to discussion outside the game.

Also .. fuck the cowboys anyway. obviously. seems like they're going to be the best team in the division, though

Greendaybum5
09-13-2021, 11:41 AM
Great first game from eagles new coach. Finally made a gameplan to play to his rosters strength!

bdog1321
09-13-2021, 03:52 PM
cowboys da best

Hulky
09-14-2021, 12:16 AM
woooooooooo
Raiiiiiiiiddddeeerrrsss

The Cheat
09-14-2021, 06:05 PM
I like the Buccaneer version of Tom Brady more than the Patriot one.

The whole Bill Belichick Patriot Way shit just subdues peoples' personalities. I feel like he's way more candid in interviews and it's actually important for the game's culture. He pointed out how defensive players are now getting punished for QBs' mistakes (throwing into coverage in the middle of the field -> causing big hit which draws a flag), and has said some other things here and there. Regardless of whether people hate him or love him, he is a legend and the fact that he can speak more openly about the game and be himself really just adds to discussion outside the game.

True.

But Fuck him. Then, now, forever.

bludhoundz
09-17-2021, 05:30 PM
The way the Giants lost yesterday was so miserable

The Cheat
09-17-2021, 06:51 PM
Was lol worthy tho

Hulky
09-26-2021, 07:55 PM
Raiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiders

also Derek Carr is MVP through 3 weeks idgaf about whoever else exists

Burnout278
09-27-2021, 01:58 AM
Fuck Justin Tucker, and the shit refs not calling delay of game

|AFO|
09-27-2021, 07:00 AM
Lol. Tucker is the GOAT though. Hating on refs is fair enough.

The Cheat
09-27-2021, 06:08 PM
Fuck Justin Tucker, and the shit refs not calling delay of game

Wait you wanted the lions to win? Why?

Not that I like the Ravens or anything.

Hulky
09-28-2021, 12:13 AM
Burnout is from Michigan and likes both the Lions and Vikings

The Cheat
09-28-2021, 06:54 PM
Burnout is from Michigan and likes both the Lions and Vikings

Oh ya...forgot he was from Mich.

Burnout278
09-30-2021, 04:19 AM
Thats like 2/3 of my personality :(

bdog1321
09-30-2021, 12:05 PM
Cowboys da best

The Cheat
10-01-2021, 07:20 PM
Thats like 2/3 of my personality :(

Poor bastard

Hulky
10-02-2021, 12:26 AM
The Brady Bowl will be really reallly popular and also will be the game Brady sets the career record, but I think it's not a going to be an interesting game at all. Like the Buccaneers have struggled running the ball. Bill is going to make them run it and play exotic coverages. I imagine like 6 man boxes and double up Mike Evans and Chris Godwin since Gronk is out I think. Basically will be watching Leonard Fournette while announcers talk about Brady. Then since Brady isn't doing a tremendous amount box score wise they will compare Mac Jones to him and then walk it back saying TB is the GOAT then still compare them though.

The Cheat
10-02-2021, 12:42 AM
I am pretty sure I'm not going to watch it. Don't want to hear the announcers go on and on about Brady and Bill all night. Skip.

Superbowl half time show is...cool I guess? I never watch halftime so it didn't mean shit to me.

bdog1321
10-03-2021, 04:46 PM
Cowboys da best

The Cheat
10-03-2021, 05:58 PM
Cowboys da best

Played very well today for sure

Hulky
10-03-2021, 10:49 PM
The Brady Bowl will be really reallly popular and also will be the game Brady sets the career record, but I think it's not a going to be an interesting game at all. Like the Buccaneers have struggled running the ball. Bill is going to make them run it and play exotic coverages. I imagine like 6 man boxes and double up Mike Evans and Chris Godwin since Gronk is out I think. Basically will be watching Leonard Fournette while announcers talk about Brady. Then since Brady isn't doing a tremendous amount box score wise they will compare Mac Jones to him and then walk it back saying TB is the GOAT then still compare them though.

I kinda feel like this is exactly what I'm watching and it's gross

The Cheat
10-04-2021, 06:03 PM
You were 100% right on that one.

Hulky
10-10-2021, 04:15 PM
Anyone else watching this game holy smokes hahaha

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FBXSYB_XsAE6rK8?format=png&name=small

KickAssPlaya
10-10-2021, 07:24 PM
Stupid bengals... where's mantis at?! :P

Lots of missed kicks today, I think they just said 12 so far this week in the Chargers / Browns game..

Hulky
10-12-2021, 12:30 AM
So happy Jon Gruden resigned.

Burnout278
10-12-2021, 11:46 AM
Just as they were about to turn. The emails are getting worse. Also just heard that Gruene got pictures of the Washington cheerleaders being forced to pose topless.

The Cheat
10-12-2021, 06:04 PM
So happy Jon Gruden resigned.

#hulky4coach

bdog1321
10-19-2021, 09:08 AM
Cowboys da best

The Cheat
10-19-2021, 06:06 PM
If they stay healthy

KickAssPlaya
10-21-2021, 10:58 AM
Cowboys da best

:dry:

NE being competitive with solid teams is nice, but man they have to learn to finish games.

The Cheat
10-22-2021, 06:24 PM
:dry:

NE being competitive with solid teams is nice, but man they have to learn to finish games.

Or they don't. That works better

Achilles
10-23-2021, 08:23 AM
Cheat, I'm honestly really harmlessly curious about something. I have positively zero emotional investment in it, and I honestly think its funny in a friendly way. Why do you hate New England/Boston so much? I know we were the evil empire in sports for the last two decades, so I'm guessing that's it. Or is it the fans? Or both?

The Cheat
10-25-2021, 05:53 PM
Cheat, I'm honestly really harmlessly curious about something. I have positively zero emotional investment in it, and I honestly think its funny in a friendly way. Why do you hate New England/Boston so much? I know we were the evil empire in sports for the last two decades, so I'm guessing that's it. Or is it the fans? Or both?

Yes

Burnout278
11-08-2021, 04:27 PM
Damn man. The raiders are dumpster fire of off field issues

The Cheat
11-08-2021, 07:05 PM
So many random upsets yesterday.

Hulky
11-21-2021, 10:07 AM
My Draftkings lineups seem incredible similar to one another this week.

I have 22 line ups.

QB: Dak Prescott (7), Patrick Mahomes (3), Josh Allen (3), Joe Burrow (3), Tua Tagovailoa (2), Cam Newton (1), Jimmy Garoppolo (1), Ryan Tannehill (1), Justin Fields (1)
RB: Donte Freeman (20), Jeff Wilson (9), AJ Dillon (7), Myles Gaskin (3), James Conner (3), Mark Ingram (3), Joe Mixon (2), Christian McCaffrey (2), Nick Chubb (1)
WR: Michael Gallup (19), Tyreek Hill (14), Ceedee Lamb (10), Deebo Samuel (7), Byron Pringle (5), Jalen Waddle (4), Jamarr Chase (4), Stefon Diggs (3), Bryan Edwards (3), Tee Higgins (2), Brandin Cooks (2), Rashod Bateman (2), Devante Adams (1), AJ Brown (1), Corey Davis (1), Deonte Harris (1), Robbie Anderson (1), Cole Beasley (1)
TE: Travis Kelce (6), Cole Kmet (4), Dawson Knox (3), Mike Gesicki (2), Darren Waller (2), David Njoku (2), Anthony Firkser (2), George Kittle (1)
DST: Bears (6), Browns (6), Panthers (5), Ravens (1), Eagles (1), Lions (1), Dolphins (1), Vikings (1)

So I really really need Michael Gallup and Donte Freeman to go off in a big way because they are in almost all of my lineups. Tyreek is in almost 2/3rds of them too. I feel like if that trio can be top 3 at their positions I should have a decent shot at having one of these be a pretty exceptional line up. Hopefully lol.

Hulky
11-21-2021, 12:28 PM
Changed it up for some Jarvis Landry v. Lions exposure with news that DPJ is unlikely to play:

REM. SALARY $0
QB Josh Allen
RB J. Wilson Jr.
RB D. Foreman
WR Tyreek Hill
WR S. Diggs
WR M. Gallup
TE Dawson Knox
FLEX J. Landry
DST Bears

REM. SALARY $0
QB D. Prescott
RB AJ Dillon
RB D. Foreman
WR Tyreek Hill
WR CeeDee Lamb
WR J. Waddle
TE Cole Kmet
FLEX M. Gallup
DST Panthers

REM. SALARY $0
QB D. Prescott
RB AJ Dillon
RB D. Foreman
WR D. Samuel
WR CeeDee Lamb
WR M. Gallup
TE David Njoku
FLEX J. Conner
DST Browns

REM. SALARY $0
QB D. Prescott
RB M. Ingram II
RB J. Wilson Jr.
WR D. Adams
WR B. Cooks
WR M. Gallup
TE Cole Kmet
FLEX CeeDee Lamb
DST Panthers

REM. SALARY $0
QB P. Mahomes
RB J. Wilson Jr.
RB D. Foreman
WR Tyreek Hill
WR J. Landry
WR M. Gallup
TE T. Kelce
FLEX J. Waddle
DST Chiefs

REM. SALARY $0
QB R. Tannehill
RB J. Wilson Jr.
RB D. Foreman
WR A.J. Brown
WR D. Samuel
WR M. Gallup
TE T. Kelce
FLEX B. Pringle
DST Browns

REM. SALARY $0
QB D. Prescott
RB J. Wilson Jr.
RB D. Foreman
WR Tyreek Hill
WR CeeDee Lamb
WR M. Gallup
TE D. Waller
FLEX D. Harris
DST Bears

REM. SALARY $0
QB Cam Newton
RB C. McCaffrey
RB J. Wilson Jr.
WR D. Samuel
WR R. Anderson
WR M. Gallup
TE T. Kelce
FLEX D. Foreman
DST Vikings

REM. SALARY $0
QB Joe Burrow
RB Joe Mixon
RB D. Foreman
WR J. Chase
WR Tee Higgins
WR M. Gallup
TE T. Kelce
FLEX B. Pringle
DST Dolphins

REM. SALARY $100
QB T. Tagovailoa
RB AJ Dillon
RB D. Foreman
WR Tyreek Hill
WR CeeDee Lamb
WR J. Waddle
TE M. Gesicki
FLEX M. Gallup
DST Bears

REM. SALARY $0
QB D. Prescott
RB AJ Dillon
RB D. Foreman
WR Tyreek Hill
WR CeeDee Lamb
WR M. Gallup
TE David Njoku
FLEX M. Gaskin
DST Browns

REM. SALARY $0
QB Josh Allen
RB AJ Dillon
RB D. Foreman
WR S. Diggs
WR CeeDee Lamb
WR B. Pringle
TE Dawson Knox
FLEX C. Beasley
DST Browns

REM. SALARY $0
QB Joe Burrow
RB J. Wilson Jr.
RB D. Foreman
WR Tyreek Hill
WR J. Chase
WR Tee Higgins
TE A. Firkser
FLEX CeeDee Lamb
DST Bears

REM. SALARY $0
QB P. Mahomes
RB J. Wilson Jr.
RB D. Foreman
WR Tyreek Hill
WR J. Chase
WR M. Gallup
TE D. Waller
FLEX B. Pringle
DST Ravens

REM. SALARY $0
QB Joe Burrow
RB J. Conner
RB D. Foreman
WR Tyreek Hill
WR D. Samuel
WR J. Chase
TE A. Firkser
FLEX M. Gallup
DST Bears

REM. SALARY $0
QB T. Tagovailoa
RB J. Conner
RB D. Foreman
WR Tyreek Hill
WR D. Samuel
WR M. Gallup
TE M. Gesicki
FLEX J. Waddle
DST Bears

REM. SALARY $0
QB J. Fields
RB Joe Mixon
RB D. Foreman
WR Tyreek Hill
WR D. Samuel
WR M. Goodwin
TE Cole Kmet
FLEX B. Cooks
DST Browns

REM. SALARY $100
QB B. Mayfield
RB C. McCaffrey
RB Nick Chubb
WR Tyreek Hill
WR J. Landry
WR M. Gallup
TE David Njoku
FLEX D. Foreman
DST Bears

REM. SALARY $0
QB P. Mahomes
RB J. Wilson Jr.
RB D. Foreman
WR Tyreek Hill
WR J. Landry
WR M. Gallup
TE T. Kelce
FLEX E. Sanders
DST Bears

REM. SALARY $0
QB J. Garoppolo
RB M. Ingram II
RB D. Foreman
WR Tyreek Hill
WR D. Samuel
WR M. Gallup
TE G. Kittle
FLEX J. Landry
DST Bears

REM. SALARY $0
QB D. Prescott
RB M. Gaskin
RB J. Wilson Jr.
WR CeeDee Lamb
WR J. Landry
WR M. Gallup
TE T. Kelce
FLEX D. Foreman
DST Browns

Hulky
11-21-2021, 03:25 PM
Fading Jonathan Taylor is going to kill me, thanks Bills

The Cheat
11-22-2021, 07:37 PM
I have no idea who is going to make SB this year. Everyone is so up and down.

The Cheat
11-25-2021, 09:21 PM
As I do for Hugh every year. On this day...9 years ago...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAp57G1hLn0

|AFO|
11-26-2021, 10:35 AM
One of the greatest plays of all time. Didn’t marshaun Lynch’s infamous run against the saints happen on Thanksgiving too?

Hulky
11-26-2021, 01:04 PM
One of the greatest plays of all time. Didn’t marshaun Lynch’s infamous run against the saints happen on Thanksgiving too?

that was the playoffs

Hulky
11-28-2021, 01:33 PM
4 DK lineups this week after getting silly rekt last week:

QB C. Wentz
RB C. McCaffrey
RB N. Harris
WR B. Cooks
WR M. Pittman Jr.
WR E. Moore
TE Evan Engram
FLEX T. Coleman
DST Jaguars

QB C. Wentz
RB N. Harris
RB D. Hilliard
WR B. Cooks
WR M. Pittman Jr.
WR B. Aiyuk
TE Kyle Pitts
FLEX S. Barkley
DST Texans

QB T. Taylor
RB J. Taylor
RB T. Coleman
WR A. Thielen
WR B. Cooks
WR K. Golladay
TE D. Goedert
FLEX B. Aiyuk
DST Patriots

QB Zach Wilson
RB J. Taylor
RB D. Henderson Jr.
WR E. Moore
WR K. Golladay
WR J. Crowder
TE Kyle Pitts
FLEX D. Hilliard
DST Patriots

EDIT: 5
QB: Tom Brady
RB: Saquon Barkley
RB: James Robinson
WR: Michael Pittman
WR: Brandon Aiyuk
WR: Chris Godwin
TE: Rob Gronkowski
FLEX: David Johnson
DST: Panthers

The Cheat
11-29-2021, 07:02 PM
Fuck the Ravens

|AFO|
11-30-2021, 06:20 PM
How bout them Football Team. Finally won a Monday Night game.

The Cheat
11-30-2021, 07:11 PM
They need to pick a damn name already.

|AFO|
11-30-2021, 09:32 PM
Lol their stadium is literally falling apart. I still have very little faith in that franchise. It’ll be another 5 seasons.

Hulky
11-30-2021, 09:42 PM
They need a new owner, then the new owner should pick the franchise name.

Hulky
11-30-2021, 10:02 PM
Got rekt again last week on DK only doing one lineup this week:

QB: Tua Tagovailoa v. NYG (needed a budget QB stack)
RB: Jonathan Taylor v. HOU (wanted him and he's hella expensive)
RB: Alexander Mattinson v. DET (Cook hurt, he's playing DET)
WR: Cooper Kupp v. JAX (The other uber expensive player, but JAX doesn't stop anyone but the Bills should PPR his way to insanity)
WR: Jaylen Waddle v. NYG (because Tua)
WR: Albert Wilson v. NYG (because Tua basically I need a random TD here and PPR from Waddle is my best assumption for how it would work)
TE: Brevin Jordan v. IND (basically need random TD in garbage time as Colts blow out the Texans, the other TEs are hurt or whatever and Brevin Jordan is finally getting play time to see if he's part of the future or just depth)
Flex: Jalen Raegor v. NYJ (He pooped the bed last week but plays the Jets. Jets mighta seen how NYG shut down Goedert and Smith and force Eagles to look elsewhere and give a repeat try to Reagor... other wise I'mma need him to break a long one randomly)
DST: Miami v. NYG (Mike Glennon)

The Cheat
12-01-2021, 07:11 PM
They need a new owner, then the new owner should pick the franchise name.

Only if Snyder dies.

The Butcher
12-01-2021, 07:47 PM
Lol their stadium is literally falling apart. I still have very little faith in that franchise. It’ll be another 5 seasons.

i was escorted out of that stadium by police once... fun times.

pussies don't even have their own jail LOL

Hulky
12-01-2021, 10:12 PM
Only if Snyder dies.

Maybe, but he isn't allowed to run the team anymore his wife does. I think there's a chance more comes out from the Gruden stuff (and cheerleader, and all the other scandals) and they push him to sell.

The Cheat
12-02-2021, 09:15 PM
Maybe, but he isn't allowed to run the team anymore his wife does. I think there's a chance more comes out from the Gruden stuff (and cheerleader, and all the other scandals) and they push him to sell.

His wife "runs" the team now. Sure...

Hulky
12-27-2021, 02:24 PM
https://scontent-sjc3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/270198217_4944782878951387_5765510539010299007_n.j pg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=-rBRAmisv6IAX_5zfLb&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=00_AT9e2mij3-aqgXmVYXV-XXCMlqT8rGTdRssfzdi3YrbXxw&oe=61CFA867

The Cheat
12-27-2021, 07:20 PM
Saw that yesterday. Kinda freaky

Hugh
01-09-2022, 06:47 PM
NFL referees are the most inept, incompetent group of professionals on earth.
I’d fire every last one and replace them with chimps in diapers.

Hulky
01-10-2022, 01:41 AM
I am so so happy. The last time we made the playoffs Derek Carr broke his leg right before so it was Matt McGloin then uh a rookie maybe Connor Cook? Obvious loss to Texans. This time though? We clearly aren't the most talented but the team has a hell of a lot of fight. I think we have a real shot against CIN and then decent but not favored match ups against the field (minus probably KC in KC). Haven't been this excited about my Raiders since I was a kid in the early 00s.

The Cheat
01-10-2022, 06:55 PM
Damn you raiders for what you did last night. So pissed.

Hulky
01-11-2022, 01:23 PM
I kinda feel like its the Chargers fault

The Cheat
01-11-2022, 07:23 PM
it isn't. Your team had the tie right there. They had a chance to have one of the biggest "lol worthy" moments in NFL history. But noooooooooooooooooooo. Couldn't do that. As a result of that, the Steelers are now in. Fucking hell I hate them. I swear if Pitt somehow goes on a run...

The Cheat
01-14-2022, 07:04 PM
Make your playoff picks people.

KBHoleN1
01-14-2022, 07:29 PM
#7 PIT Steelers @ #2 KC Chiefs
#6 NE Patriots @ #3 BUF Bills
#5 LV Raiders @ #4 CIN Bengals

#4 CIN Bengals @ #1 TEN Titans
#3 BUF Bills @ #2 KC Chiefs

#4 CIN Bengals @ #2 KC Chiefs

#2 KC Chiefs vs #3 DAL Cowboys

#3 DAL Cowboys @ #1 GB Packers

#5 ARI Cardinals @ #1 GB Packers
#3 DAL Cowboys @ #2 TB Buccaneers

#5 ARI Cardinals @ #4 LA Rams
#6 SF 49ers @ #3 DAL Cowboys
#7 PHI Eagles @ #2 TB Buccaneers

Total Super Bowl points = 56

KBHoleN1
01-14-2022, 07:35 PM
Yo, let's see how many people we can get to fill out brackets before the games start at 4:30 tomorrow. Wildcard winner = 1 point, Divisional winner = 2 points, Championship winner = 3 points, Super Bowl winner = 4 points. Post total points in Super Bowl as tiebreaker.

I'll put in $1 for every person who fills out a bracket and Venmo the winner the total.

***Remember that the matchups are reseeded after the Wild Card games, with the lowest remaining seed facing the #1 team in each conference. I won't count matchups being correct, just winners for each round. So if you thought #1 and #4 were going to meet in the Champ game, but they end up facing each other in the Divisional round, you'll get one correct pick regardless of the outcome***

KBHoleN1
01-15-2022, 09:05 PM
Or not, lol. Cheat, how you gonna ask for people to post picks and then not even post yours? I am disappoint.

Hulky
01-15-2022, 11:07 PM
:(

Hulky
01-15-2022, 11:13 PM
I hope we get Harbaugh the Raiders staff was embarrassingly bad in the playoffs. Thankful for them post-Gruden, but bye.

Did you guys see the final play? Curls with the season on the line with Renfrow and Waller no where near the endzone. Only Zay and whoever ran the other curl as options. Unbelievable.

For playoff bracket with Bengals and I assume Bills moving on:

KC beats PIT
KC beats CIN
BUF beats TEN
KC beats BUF

PHI beats TB
SF beats DAL
LAR beats ARI
GB beats PHI
LAR beats SF
GB beats LAR

GB beats KC

The Cheat
01-16-2022, 02:24 PM
i kind of want the Chefs to NOT to make SB just for something different.

Hulky
01-16-2022, 02:26 PM
i kind of want the Chefs to NOT to make SB just for something different.

I want them to lose too. Kinda wanna see Buffalo, but it's hard to bet against KC unless one of Mahomes/Hill/Kelce misses time

Burnout278
01-17-2022, 11:21 AM
I'd say Buffalo or Titans have a good shot at stopping them. Titans if they can get Henry back.

Anyways...lol Patriots, Eagles and Steelers

The Cheat
01-17-2022, 07:06 PM
WTF was dak thinking?

Hulky
01-18-2022, 12:07 AM
WTF was dak thinking?

that's my candidate for most famous play of the year
Dak did his own Romo moment in the playoffs

The Butcher
01-18-2022, 02:54 PM
Being an Eagles fan now living in Arizona, it was a rough weekend. Lol.

At least the cowboys got embarrassed also, as usual.

The Cheat
01-18-2022, 07:08 PM
It is going to be Bucs vs Chiefs again isn't? So lame.

Hulky
01-18-2022, 08:11 PM
I think it's Packers but AFC is hard to pick I'm leaning Bills

Hulky
01-19-2022, 12:15 PM
https://scontent-sjc3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/271952137_5183593218353991_4460429923673618265_n.j pg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=QUnxrqqFGW4AX8chu7S&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=00_AT8zcwAYkacUmzIi5-JSUpzlDXtv-5nqAG9_LIEmRKOa8A&oe=61ED4F2B

The Cheat
01-19-2022, 06:38 PM
I think it's Packers but AFC is hard to pick I'm leaning Bills

Packers will choke to someone. I can easily see the Packers losing to any of the NFC teams are left.

If Chiefs beat Buffalo then they make SB. No question,

KickAssPlaya
01-22-2022, 12:30 AM
I
Anyways...lol Patriots, Eagles and Steelers

Go bills!

I want Rams vs Bills with Bills taking it.

Hulky
01-22-2022, 01:25 AM

Go bills!

I want Rams vs Bills with Bills taking it.

weird post from a Patriots fan lol

The Cheat
01-22-2022, 01:26 AM
So long as the Bucs don't win, I'm down with anyone who is left.

Burnout278
01-22-2022, 06:46 AM
Idk, I think Rams have a good shot this year. As an adopted Rams fan (came with the Stafford trade), think they are pretty good.

The Cheat
01-22-2022, 12:17 PM
Still have a odd feeling that Packers WON"T make SB.

Hulky
01-23-2022, 12:19 AM
Good call TC

Hugh
01-23-2022, 11:04 PM
That was the game of the year. Allen and Mahomes both played out of their skulls.
Mahomes remains the man.

Hulky
01-24-2022, 12:30 AM
I hope it's 49ers v. Bengals

Would rather not see KC in three SB in a row. Rams would be fine. Don't care who wins other than would prefer not KC. The SB the year I was born was SF/CIN so would be cool if it was my son's first SB too.

The Cheat
01-24-2022, 07:15 PM
Packers will choke to someone. I can easily see the Packers losing to any of the NFC teams are left.

If Chiefs beat Buffalo then they make SB. No question,

Well look at that...

Good call TC

Somebody better answer that phone....because I fucking called it.

The Cheat
01-24-2022, 07:16 PM
I hope it's 49ers v. Bengals

Would rather not see KC in three SB in a row. Rams would be fine. Don't care who wins other than would prefer not KC. The SB the year I was born was SF/CIN so would be cool if it was my son's first SB too.

I agree 100% but I would rather see the Rams make the SB. The Rams killed the evil one (barely) but it was a win.

But I see the next two games being blowouts.

San fran by 10-13 points. KC wins by 14-17.

Hugh
01-30-2022, 07:35 PM
This shit with the Bengals is so fucking awesome. Some of the most exciting football I’ve ever seen.
The Chiefs going for 6 before half was an epic fuckup. They could have hit the easy FG and been up by 14, and the Bengals head into halftime dejected.
Instead they go for the TD, fail, and the Bengals go into halftime both pumped up and pissed off at the insult. Fucking horrible call by KC.

The Cheat
01-31-2022, 07:32 PM
I am very happy to be wrong about both games. A total collapse by KC.

Hope Cincy wins but i'm ok with Rams winning. At least it is two different teams for once.

Best playoffs ever?

KBHoleN1
01-31-2022, 09:19 PM
My feelings too. Prefer Cincy to win because they haven't, but not upset if the Rams get #2.

The Cheat
02-14-2022, 07:27 PM
Well shit that sucked. The outcome I mean.

In time I can stomach the Rams winning but still...fucking hell.

Lots of anger I expressed online last night that is for sure.

Hulky
03-08-2022, 03:06 PM
Russell Wilson o.o

KBHoleN1
03-08-2022, 03:31 PM
Wow, that's big. I can see this working out well for both Denver and Seattle. ESPN says he's the 1st QB to start for a team he beat in the Super Bowl.

The Cheat
03-08-2022, 07:37 PM
How so for Seattle?

KBHoleN1
03-08-2022, 08:16 PM
Rebuilding. Two 1st round picks, two 2nd round picks, and swapping some later picks is what I saw. No way Seattle was going to seriously contend even if they keep Wilson, so this is kind of best case for them, right? A few years from now they could have a young rebuilt offense and be back in the swing of things. Russ has 2 years left on his contract, and no way they were going to pay him the money he'll want when it ends. So if you're not going to be able to win now, and your QB is unhappy, and you need cap space and draft picks to turn the team over, I figure this is kind of their dream scenario given all those things.

The Cheat
03-09-2022, 07:27 PM
Eh I guess. They will need a new coach in a year or so that might slow things down.

Hulky
03-26-2022, 02:22 AM
My current Mock

1.001 -- Jacksonville Jaguars -- Travon Walker, DL Georgia
notes: I don't think the on the field product is top pick, but the athlete and his versatility is. I view Travon Walker as a Rashan Gary with freakier athleticism, and with JAX using their tag on their tackle/not moving Jawaan Taylor/drafting Walker Little in the 2nd -- I feel like edge is on the table. Aidan Hutchinson would be the pick if they ran a 4-3. Kayvon Thibodeau would be the pick, but they have that type of player in Josh Allen. What Walker offers is infinite upside, something I think could lure Baalke, and positional versatility to play as a DT or OLB in what I expect is a 3-4 attacking defense similar to what was run in Tampa. Walker could play some Jason Pierre Paul to Josh Allen's Shaq Barrett, with a touch of William Gholston.

1.002 -- Detroit Lions -- Aidan Hutchinson, DE Michigan
notes: Originally I could see the Lions going in a bunch of directions including who I view as potentially the best player Kyle Hamilton, but Aidan Hutchinson should have a very good mix of grade, positional value, team need, and the additional selling point of a Michigan player going to the Lions fanbase. Now I see this as Hutchinson v. Malik Willis, both Willis as the Lions pick and Willis as a trade up. I am going to stick with Hutchinson though with the Lions moving on from Trey Flowers.

1.003 -- Philadelphia Eagles -- Malik Willis, QB Liberty || Texans 1.003 -> Eagles 1.015 + 1.019
notes: Originally I had this trade, but coming up for Kayvon Thibodeaux. I'm keeping the projected trade, but now it's for Malik Willis who gets to develop behind Jalen Hurts or just take the job if he comes out red hot.

1.004 -- New York Jets -- Ahmad 'Sauce' Gardner, CB Cincinnati
notes: Ahmad 'Sauce' Gardner is the Seattle mold with the prospect behind it to excite. I don't think the scheme demands a lock down corner, but given the option of having one it'd be nice. Gardner pairs opposite Bryce Hall to create a nice young duo for the Jets.

1.005 -- New York Giants -- Kayvon Thibodeaux, EDGE Oregon
notes: This is both a BPA and need based pick at a premium position. I don't think much more explanation is necessary, but Wink Martindale is the new DC and his attacking front could use a rusher like Kayvon in the role Odafe Oweh played for the Ravens last year.

1.006 -- Carolina Panthers -- Sam Howell, QB UNC
notes: All time Carolina High School QB and local university star stays local. If McCaffrey returns healthy I could see Howell having a very successful rookie year, but the downside is McCaffrey gets hurt and the OL is what it was and Howell has to scramble, which he is capable of, but it leads to sacks taken and fumbles lost. If the downside happens I think Rhule is replaced, and Howell is a strong character and leader and would be an easy enough sell in coaching interviews. Just protect him and surround with talent and the talent is there with CMC, DJ Moore, Robbie and the LSU pick from last year.

1.007 -- New York Giants -- Charles Cross, LT Mississippi State
notes: Two tackles off the board and I am assuming Nate Solder is gone. Charles Cross has a bit of that athletic pass blocking long tackle prototype profile Daboll's Bills plucked from repeatedly, and here is a good version of it. I still think this is the Giants preferred offensive tackle if that's the route they go, I had him going 5th to the Giants previously, but that was with Ikem off the board, in this situation I think they would hold off to 7 for tackle.

1.008 -- Atlanta Falcons -- Kyle Hamilton, S Notre Dame
notes: Kyle Hamilton sort of mirrors the Kyle Pitts situation here of BPA but not a valuable position, this is a front office that has slammed the pick em button in such a spot and Hamilton is from the area for a little bonus point. One freakish Kyle for offense, one for defense and hope to prove positional value thought can go out of the window in cases of blue chip prospects.

1.009 -- Seattle Seahawks -- Evan Neal, LT Alabama
notes: The Seahawks obviously lost Russell Wilson and that's how they hold this pick, but they also lost Duane Brown, and Evan Neal is the superior prospect to the remaining QBs. Neal has the athleticism needed, but also fits the crazy size a lot of Pete's tackles have been and he's dipped into the 'Bama pool before for the position. Arguably BPA, position of need, and that feels weird with how Seattle otherwise has taken somewhat random players previously. I think in the situation of the top of the board they could have a more traditional order though.

1.010 -- New York Jets -- Jermaine Johnson, EDGE FSU/Georgia
notes: I debated Ikem here, and in my first mock I had him going to them earlier, he's available here but with the Jets letting Moses walk for cheap I get the feeling they feel like Fant and Becton are healthier than I assume. The type of WR I mocked earlier is speed, but the prospect I mocked bombed a little at the combine in that regard while the class showed depth, so I'm going in another direction with another riser in Johnson whose Senior Bowl to now has risen from early day 2 to early first. Lawson is off injury and they need pressure for the defense to work and outside of the potential of Lawson it's just not there. This is the bigger need than CB was.

1.011 -- Washington Commanders -- Ikem Ekwonu, OL North Carolina State
notes: The Commanders lost Brandon Scherff and traded for Carson Wentz. Ikem can play either tackle position and would if needed, but this is a potential Quenton Nelson / Brandon Scherff type pick for the Commanders, and as a guard prospect I think this becomes the arguable range compared ~top 5 as a tackle.

1.012 -- Minnesota Vikings -- Derek Stingley Jr., CB LSU
notes: Vikings grab potentially the best player in the draft is it's more like 2019 form than the recent. Slides because of the foot injury.

1.013 -- Houston Texans -- George Karlaftis, DE Purdue
notes: George is a really nice fit in Lovie's 4-3 Tampa 2 as a powerful end with enough athleticism to win beyond what a typical replacement would. He offers leadership and drive for greatness needed to build that locker room as well.

1.014 -- Baltimore Ravens -- Andrew Booth, CB Clemson
notes: I had the Ravens selecting a CB in Stingley in my first, but now he's gone and I have them go corner again.

1.015 -- Houston Texans -- Trent McDuffie, CB Washington || Texans 1.003 -> Eagles 1.015 + 1.019
notes: A very good zone corner to fit the Tampa 2 and meet a need while being not a reach as a prospect.

1.016 -- Philadelphia Eagles -- Drake London, WR USC
notes: After moving up for a QB, they grab a WR to pair with Devonta Smith and Dallas Goedert to create a good situation. Drake is like a ++ version of what JJ Arcega Whiteside was supposed to be so I would assume Howie Roseman likes him.

1.017 -- Los Angeles Chargers -- Jordan Davis, NT Georgia
notes: It was a popular pick early on due to how bad LAC was at stopping the run, but then Jordan Davis blew up the combine and LAC made a number of great offseason moves and the nose tackle is a big need that now is also BPA.

1.018 -- New Orleans Saints -- Garrett Wilson, WR The Ohio State
notes: I personally prefer Chris Olave of the two OSU prospects at WR, but if Michael Thomas for real returns and one of the Saints other options (maybe Callaway?) emerges as a outside WR2, then I really like Wilson in the slot. I think he's bursty and creative enough that it would be a great complement to Thomas' slants drawing coverage and then Wilson making plays in space.

1.019 -- Houston Texans -- Devin Lloyd, LB Utah || Texans 1.003 -> Eagles 1.015 + 1.019
notes: Lovie Smith's successful Bears defenses were featuring Brian Urlacher and Lance Briggs. Nick Casserio on the Patriots was a part of drafting two linebackers in the first with Jerod Mayo at 10 and Donta Hightower at 25. Additionally last year JJ Watt requested his release so a defensive leader is a need and linebacker is a traditional communicator and leadership position. I don't think there is any chance at 3 with off ball linebacker so far off positional value from third overall, but as a trade down building block?

1.020 -- Pittsburgh Steelers -- Kenny Pickett, QB Pittsburgh
notes: I think the one they want is Malik Willis, but I have the Eagles trading up for him, and then the Panthers selecting Howell and Pickett now falling to the Steelers without having to move up. With Mitch under contract they don't need to spend extra resources on a QB in the class, but if one of the top 3 falls to them I don't think they would pass.

1.021 -- New England Patriots -- Trevor Penning, OT Northern Iowa
notes: Penning has a mean streak in his mentality and run blocking and that seems like a fit with the smashmouth looks the Patriots have identified with using Damien Harris and Rhamondre Stevenson. I think he and Trent would play tackle and Wynn would move back to guard with Onwenu.

1.022 -- Green Bay Packers -- Zion Johnson, G Boston College
notes: I think Johnson is a fantastic fit in the Shannahan/McVay/LaFleur/Taylor/McDaniel offense and the Packers could use another guard with Jenkins being both a standout, but also primary reserve tackle. I think this is appropriate range as well.

1.023 -- Arizona Cardinals -- David Ojabo, EDGE Michigan
notes: The torn Achilles drops him and I had him slotted to the Colts in the 2nd as a result, but with Chandler Jones leaving I think the Cardinals would just want potential blue chip traits at OLB/EDGE. He might not be ready early, but if he comes back and contributes later in the year that's when the Cardinals have slumped in recent years and potentially could help in a playoff push.

1.024 -- Dallas Cowboys -- Daxton Hill, NB/S Michigan
notes: I think the Cowboys would be interested in Hill especially as the Earl Thomas single high type safety for Dan Quinn's defense. He has nickle upside as well if someone else emerges for the safety role though. His athleticism is pretty unique and would play well to the range demands of Quinn's FS though.

1.025 -- Buffalo Bills -- Roger McCreary, CB Auburn
notes: I don't know if he'd play nickle (and Dane Jackson outside) or if he'd play opposite of TreDavious White. He's sudden, smooth and fluid and would be a good contributer, just he has a lack of length.

1.026 -- Tennessee Titans -- Tyler Linderbaum, C Iowa
notes: If it weren't for size and length concerns he'd be a much higher pick. The Titans have a good center in Ben Jones, but he's 33.

1.027 -- Tampa Bay Buccaneers -- Logan Hall, DE/DT Houston
notes: With the weight gain he has made Logan Hall enters the conversation as a real prospect. He played at an odd 6'6" 260 at DT at Houston but gained 20ish pounds by his proday and with his swim move and long arms could be a weapon on their DL replacing Suh next to Vea opposite Gholston.

1.028 -- Green Bay Packers -- Chris Olave, WR The Ohio State
notes: With multiple WRs available at the pick and a screaming need after trading Davante Adams, I have the Packers selecting one that can contribute right away. I think they would double dip in the upcoming picks and perhaps would take an upside shot like Christian Watson, or a guy off injury in George Pickens. Olave would compliment either.

1.029 -- Kansas City Chiefs -- Jameson Williams, WR Alabama
notes: After trading Tyreek, the Chiefs look for the deep threat of this class even if he is recovering from an ACL. This is a long term investment in Mahomes on a rookie deal with the 5th year option as FA solutions continue to get more and more pricey.

1.030 -- Kansas City Chiefs -- Kaiir Elam, CB Florida
notes: I badly want to mock Daxton Hill or Devin Lloyd to this pick, and think they may try and move up once one of the two go. I have Lloyd going 19th and Hill 24th so it wouldn't be a massive leap, but if they stay put I could see Elam making it into the first round. I think offensive tackle is possibilty as well if there isn't progress on an Orlando Brown extension -- which I assume there will be if the Chiefs didn't pay Tyreek or Mathieu. Elam is a physical corner that would be a worthy selection in this scenario I would think though.

1.031 -- Cincinnati Bengals -- Devonte Wyatt, DT Georgia
notes: in my notes as my computer died last night [Feb 6th], I quickly typed out "or Georgia DT" and I'm audibling to that this morning. It's less of a reach by about a round in my rough big board and I feel like Devonte Wyatt would play well on that line with a base of Hubbard, Reader, Wyatt and Hendrickson. Wyatt showed well in the Senior Bowl especially in practices and I think he is the primier three tech of the class, where Leal is more a tweener 5/3 tech, but also similar grade to me. I am sticking to the Wyatt pick in my update as the Bengals have addressed OL in FA.

1.032 -- Detroit Lions -- Treylon Burks, WR Arkansas
notes: After kinda missing his opportunity to test into the top ten, I have Burks falling to the end of the first to the WR needy Lions. Chark, Burks and St. Brown would be a fantastic trio compared to last year before Amon Ra's breakout run.

The Cheat
03-28-2022, 06:07 PM
Well done.

Hulky
10-10-2022, 11:42 PM
I hate McDaniels why can't we have a good coach

The Cheat
10-11-2022, 12:30 AM
Because the NFL hates the Raiders

bdog1321
01-15-2023, 09:58 PM
Fuck you lex

The Cheat
01-16-2023, 09:34 PM
Fuck you lex

I support this.

Hulky
04-06-2023, 10:41 PM
My mock draft for this year:
1. CAR - C.J. Stroud, QB The Ohio State
2. HOU - Bryce Young, QB Alabama
3. LVR - Anthony Richardson, QB Florida
4. IND - Will Levis, QB Kentucky
5. SEA - Will Anderson, EDGE Alabama
6. DET - Nolan Smith, EDGE Georgia
7. ARI - Christian Gonzalez, CB Oregon
8. ATL - Peter Skoronski, LG/LT Northwestern
9. SEA - Jalen Carter, DT Georgia
10. PHI - Bijan Robinson, RB Texas
11. TEN - Jaxon Smith-Njigba, WR The Ohio State
12. HOU - Tyree Wilson, EDGE Texas Tech
13. NYJ - Paris Johnson Jr., LT The Ohio State
14. NEP - Quentin Johnston, WR TCU
15. GBP - Brian Branch, S/DB Alabama
16. WAS - Dalton Kincaid, TE Utah
17. PIT - Joey Porter Jr., CB Penn State
18. DET - Calijah Kancey, DT Pittsburgh
19. TBB - Broderick Jones, LT Georgia
20. CHI - Myles Murphy, EDGE Clemson
21. LAC - Devon Witherspoon, CB Illinois
22. BAL - Deonte Banks, CB Maryland
23. MIN - Hendon Hooker, QB Tennessee
24. JAX - Anton Harrison, LT Oklahoma
25. NYG - Zay Flowers, WR Boston College
26. DAL - Jordan Addison, WR USC
27. BUF - Darnell Wright, RT Tennessee
28. CIN - Michael Mayer, TE Notre Dame
29. NOLA - Lukas Van Ness, EDGE Iowa
30. PHI - Bryan Bresee, DT Clemson
31. KCC - Dawand Jones, RT The Ohio State
32. PIT - Cody Mauch, LT North Dakota State
33. HOU - Josh Downs, WR North Carolina
34. ARI - Will McDonald IV, EDGE Iowa State
35. IND - O'Cyrus Torrence, G Florida
36. LAR - B.J. Ojulari, EDGE LSU
37. CHI - Tuli Tuipulotu, EDGE USC
38. ARI - John Michael Schmitz, C Minnesota
39. CAR - Keion White, EDGE Georgia Tech
40. NOLA - Mazi Smith, NT Michigan
41. TEN - Steve Avila, G TCU
42. GBP - Darnell Washington, TE Georgia
43. NYJ - Luke Wypler, C The Ohio State
44. ATL - Drew Sanders, EDGE/LB Arkansas
45. GBP - Kelee Ringo, CB Alabama
46. NEP - Matthew Bergeron, RT Syracuse
47. WAS - Jack Campbell, MLB Iowa
48. DET - Cam Smith, CB South Carolina
49. PIT - Adetomiwa Adebaware, DE Northwestern
50. TBB - Felix Anudike-Uzomah, EDGE Kansas State
51. MIA - Blake Freeland, RT BYU
52. SEA - Joe Tippman, C Wisconsin
53. CHI - Keeanu Benton, DT Wisconsin
54. LAC - Luke Musgrave, TE Oregon State
55. DET - Tanner McKee, QB Stanford
56. JAX - Emmanuel Forbes, CB Mississippi State
57. NYG - Olusegun Oluwatimi, C Michigan
58. DAL - Jahmyr Gibbs, RB Alabama
59. BUF - Nathaniel 'Tank' Dell, WR Houston
60. CIN - Antonio Johnson, S Texas A&M
61. CHI - Ricky Stromberg, C Arkansas
62. PHI - Julius Brents, CB Kansas State
63. KCC - Rashee Rice, WR SMU

Hulky
04-27-2023, 02:17 AM
The night before round one, my mock
01. CAR - Bryce Young, QB Alabama

02. HOU - 4 + 79 + 106

02. IND - Will Levis, QB Kentucky

03. ARI - 11 + ’23 1st

03. TEN - C.J. Stroud, QB The Ohio State

04. IND - 2

04. HOU - Tyree Wilson, DE Texas Tech

05. SEA - Will Anderson, EDGE Alabama

06. DET - Devon Witherspoon, CB Illinois
07. LVR - 17 + 32

07. PIT - Paris Johnson Jr., LT The Ohio State
08. ATL - Nolan Smith, EDGE Georgia

09. CHI - Jaxon Smith-Njigba, WR The Ohio State
10. PHI - Bijan Robinson, RB Texas

11. TEN - 03

11. ARI - Christian Gonzalez, CB Oregon

12. HOU - Jalen Carter, DT Georgia

13. GBP - Brian Branch, S Alabama

14. NEP - 22 + 86 + Morgan Moses + ’24 2nd

14. BAL - Anthony Richardson, QB Florida

15. NYJ - Peter Skoronski, OL Northwestern

16. WAS - Broderick Jones, LT Georgia
17. PIT - 07 + 141

17. LVR - Lukas Van Ness, DE Iowa
18. DET - Myles Murphy, DE Clemson

19. TBB - Darnell Wright, RT Tennessee
20. SEA - Joey Porter Jr., CB Penn State

21. LAC - Jahmyr Gibbs, RB Alabama 

22. BAL - 14

22. NEP - Zay Flowers, WR Boston College

23. MIN - Deonte Banks, CB Maryland

24. JAX - Anton Harrison, OT Oklahoma

25. NYG - John Michael Schmitz, C Minnesota

26. DAL - Jordan Addison, WR USC
27. BUF - O’Cyrus Torrence, OG Florida
28. CIN - Michael Mayer, TE Notre Dame

29. NOLA - Calijah Kancey, DT Pittsburgh
30. PHI - 32 + 100

30. LVR - Hendon Hooker, QB Tennessee

31. KCC - Quentin Johnston, WR TCU

Hulky
04-27-2023, 07:26 PM
1. Carolina - Bryce Young
2. Houston - Will Anderson
3. Tennessee - C.J. Stroud + DeAndre Hopkins + more
4. Indianapolis - Will Levis
5. Philly - Jalen Carter
6. Detroit - Devon Witherspoon
7. Pittsburgh - Paris Johnson
8. Atlanta - Nolan Smith
9. Commanders - Peter Skoronski
10. Seattle - Tyree Willson + 62 + 94
11. Arizona - Christian Gonzalez
12. Houston - Anthony Richardson
13. Packers - Myles Murphy
14. Patriots - Lukas Van Ness
15. Jets - Broderick Jones
16. Chicago - Bijan Robinson + Chase Young + more
17. Raiders - Deonte Banks + 32
18. Bills - Darnell Wright
19. Tampa - Anton Harrison
20. Seattle - Adetomiwa Adebaware
21. Chargers - Jaxon Smith Njigba
22. Ravens - Joey Porter Jr.
23. Vikings - Brian Branch
24. Jaguars - Dawand Jones
25. Giants - John Michael Schmitz
26. Cowboys - Michael Mayer
27. Lions - Jahmyr Gibbs + more
28. Bengals - Emmanuel Forbes
29. Saints - Calijah Kancey
30. Raiders - Hendon Hooker
31. Chiefs - Zay Flowers

The Cheat
01-28-2024, 07:24 PM
Fuck KC

The Cheat
02-12-2024, 09:01 PM
Fuck KC

Fuck them Again.

Sanosuke
03-14-2024, 06:10 PM
What the hell is this Free Agency

The Cheat
03-15-2024, 07:12 PM
What the hell is this Free Agency

Madness.

Hulky
04-14-2024, 03:08 PM
My mock for the upcoming draft
1. Chicago Bears (Carolina Panthers): Caleb Williams, QB USC
2. Minnesota Vikings (Washington Commanders): Jayden Daniels, QB LSU ('24 11+23, and '25 1st + 2nd)
3. New England Patriots: JJ McCarthy, QB Michigan
4. Washington Commanders (Arizona Cardinals): Drake Maye, QB North Carolina ('24 11 [MIN] + 40, and '25 1st [MIN])
5. Los Angeles Chargers: Marvin Harrison Jr., WR The Ohio State
6. New York Giants: Malik Nabers, WR LSU
7. Tennessee Titans: Joe Alt, LT Notre Dame
8. Arizona Cardinals (Atlanta Falcons): Romeo Odunze, WR Washington ('24 11 +90)
9. Denver Broncos (Chicago Bears): Bo Nix, QB Oregon ('24 12 +76 +145 || Bears 9 + 122)
10. New York Jets: Troy Fautanu, OL Washington
11. Atlanta Falcons (Cardinals/Commanders/Vikings): Quinyon Mitchell, CB Toledo
12. Chicago Bears (Denver Broncos): Dallas Turner, EDGE Alabama
13. Las Vegas Raiders: Byron Murphy II, DT Texas
14. New Orleans Saints: JC Latham, RT Alabama
15. Indianapolis Colts: Brock Bowers, TE Georgia
16. Detroit Lions (Seattle Seahawks): Terrion Arnold, CB Alabama ('24 29 + 61)
17. Jacksonville Jaguars: Nate Wiggins, CB Clemson
18. Cincinnati Bengals: Taliese Fuaga, OL Oregon State
19. Los Angeles Rams: Olumuyiwa Fashanu, LT Penn State
20. Pittsburgh Steelers: Armarius Mims, RT Georgia
21. Miami Dolphins: Jer'Zhan "Johnny" Newton, DT Illinois
22. Philadelphia Eagles: Cooper DeJean, CB Iowa
23. Washington Commanders (Vikings/Browns): Jared Verse, EDGE Florida State
24. Dallas Cowboys: Graham Barton, C/G Duke
25. Green Bay Packers: Kool-Aid McKinstry, CB Alabama
26. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Laiatu Latu, EDGE UCLA
27. Arizona Cardinals (Texans): Chop Robinson, EDGE Penn State
28. Buffalo Bills: Brian Thomas Jr., WR LSU
29. Seattle Seahawks (Detroit Lions): Junior Colson, MLB Michigan
30. Baltimore Ravens: Tyler Guyton, OT Oklahoma
31. San Francisco 49ers: TJ Tampa, CB Iowa State
32. Kansas City Chiefs: Kingsley Suamataia, LT BYU

The Cheat
04-16-2024, 06:51 PM
I'll come back to this and see how well you did.