PDA

View Full Version : For NFL fans

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Sanosuke
11-17-2016, 05:45 PM
John Elway then walks off into the sunset with both middle fingers in there air before knocking Steveweisers together with Stone Cold Steve Austin and fucking hundreds of women. Meanwhile, Romo finally gets the ring he deserves, is enshrined into the Hall of Fame for literally being a Top 3-5 QB for the majority of his career after putting up two more great seasons and retiring.

Then, the Broncos defense dissipates throughout the league, teams paying fortunes for two time winning Superbowl starters to be on their unit. The people of Denver regress back to the mean in the coming years when Tim Tebow stops trying to hit baseballs because he's awful at it and goes back to the Broncos.

Terry Tate annihilates Gooddell and becomes the new commissioner of the league. Changes the NFL to the XFL and players display nicknames only on their jerseys and can celebrate touchdowns as they please. He also makes sure that if you catch the football, it is a catch 100% of the time.

Hugh
11-17-2016, 06:17 PM
Romo to Cleveland.

KBHoleN1
11-17-2016, 06:20 PM
Romo to Cleveland.

That's not nice.

Hugh
11-18-2016, 12:33 AM
I feel really bad for Luke Kuechly. He just looked so broken when they carted him off. Don't know how bad his injury is, but considering his reaction it's probably bad.

Hulky
11-18-2016, 12:40 AM
Would be hilarious if Brees gets the Saints into FG range, then they lose on a block.

Da Gyps
11-20-2016, 03:08 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxulFn_UAAAR21z.jpg

Hugh
11-20-2016, 03:17 PM
100 yard pick 6 for the Vikings.

Da Gyps
11-20-2016, 04:08 PM
This game is infuriating.

Da Gyps
11-20-2016, 04:46 PM
#TradeforRomo

Mantis
11-20-2016, 05:08 PM
If Green doesn't go down on basically play 1 or if Nugent doesn't miss 2 fucking PATs, it's game over. Kind of glad we lost though because I want us to lose out and fire Marvin while getting a good draft pick.

bdog1321
11-20-2016, 05:11 PM
9-1

Hugh
11-20-2016, 05:32 PM
9-1

That rookie QB you guys have is pretty good. What's his name again?
Anyway, he's way better than that old guy you used to have. You know that guy that always played well in the regular season and then fucking blew it at the end? I think he only had like 1 postseason win in his entire career. Lol. I know that sounds crazy but it's true. He was mostly known for epic fails, and then he started breaking his back every season.
What was his name again?

Burnout278
11-20-2016, 05:56 PM
That rookie QB you guys have is pretty good. What's his name again? Rony Tomo?

KBHoleN1
11-20-2016, 05:58 PM
How can you draw a a conclusion on Dak before he plays in the postseason, though, especially if that's your knock on Romo. Hypocritical, even if you are just trolling bdog.

Hugh
11-20-2016, 06:10 PM
How can you draw a a conclusion on Dak before he plays in the postseason, though, especially if that's your knock on Romo. Hypocritical, even if you are just trolling bdog.

Lol. I mean holy shit, KB. This is exactly why I fuck with Cowboys fans. Of course I'm trolling, but you're serious about this shit. You should all be on your knees thanking the football gods that you somehow found Dak Prescott.
Instead you're on your knees in front of Romo's crotch.

KBHoleN1
11-20-2016, 06:16 PM
Because I like Romo and want to see him succeed I can't also be happy for my team? You're being ridiculous.

You blame all this shit on Romo like it's his fault the Cowboys haven't won in the postseason. What if I told you Romo has better passing numbers in his postseason career than Brady? Better rating, better INT%, better yards per attempt. Is it still Romo's fault? I hope he gets traded to a team like Denver for next season and wins him a ring like he deserves.

Hugh
11-20-2016, 06:27 PM
I know everything about Romo. I've watched him play since his first start. I was at the game in Seattle where he botched the hold. I felt like my prayers had been answered.
He's not going to win anything. He never has and he's not going to. It's not like he hasn't had opportunities. His best chance was 2014, but again he couldn't get it done.
He'll be 37 next season. The injuries have been piling up for years. He's done. Move on. You luckily have 2 of the most exciting rookies in the league and a first place team, so it shouldn't be that hard.

KBHoleN1
11-20-2016, 06:47 PM
15 of 19, 2 TDs no INTs, 143.6 passer rating, controversial incompletion to Dez to end the game. What a shame HE couldn't get it done. You sure do know it all.

Hugh
11-20-2016, 07:03 PM
He competed 15 passes and had 2 TDs?!? In the same game?
Look, I know Romo was good. He was very good that entire season. I also know the career numbers he put up.
But even after all those big moments late in the season where he came up short and threw a terrible pick or just fucking Romo'd it, you still can't accept the truth.
It's because it's unfair, like you said. Romo might be the best QB Dallas ever had, and worse QBs than him have won rings. You can't deal with the injustice of that. Oh well.
Matt Hasselbeck should have a ring, too. He was my favorite player. Unlike Romo he won a bunch of playoff games and went to a super bowl, one he should have won. But I saw him getting older and injured, like Romo, and had to accept it was over. We didn't have his replacement already in house and kicking ass, though, like you do.
But mostly I'm just fucking with you guys.:)

KBHoleN1
11-20-2016, 07:08 PM
I don't think I've ever been ungrateful for Dak and how poised he is. But I am worried that he's going to struggle a bit against playoff defenses. I thought it was happening early against the Ravens today. He wasn't accurate, he could have had two passes picked off, he seemed to be struggling with the Ravens' blitzes. But then he completed like 20 in a row and looked like good old Dak.

Da Gyps
11-20-2016, 07:12 PM
Every player on Seattle's D went to Ballsohard University.

Hugh
11-20-2016, 07:22 PM
I don't think I've ever been ungrateful for Dak and how poised he is. But I am worried that he's going to struggle a bit against playoff defenses. I thought it was happening early against the Ravens today. He wasn't accurate, he could have had two passes picked off, he seemed to be struggling with the Ravens' blitzes. But then he completed like 20 in a row and looked like good old Dak.

Yeah, he might struggle some against playoff defenses, KB. He might not win the Super Bowl his rookie year, either, considering no rookie ever has.
Talking about him like that is beyond ridiculous to me. Dak Prescott is a total shock. Romo broke his back in preseason and every Cowboy fan said "Here we go again." Same shit as last year.
Until a rookie 4th round pick saved your asses and now you have the best record in the NFL and the brightest future of any team that I can see.
And you're worried that he might struggle in the playoffs. Lol. Seriously, dude, I can't.

Da Gyps
11-20-2016, 07:35 PM
Dangeruss with those mad WR skills.

The Cheat
11-20-2016, 07:42 PM
Ben got be 8.9 points against the Browns.

The. Browns.

How the fuck does that happen?

Pissed off that the only game on now is a Seattle game. Boooo...

Mantis
11-20-2016, 09:26 PM
Ben got be 8.9 points against the Browns.

The. Browns.

How the fuck does that happen?

Pissed off that the only game on now is a Seattle game. Boooo...

Your fault for drafting him. Most overrated QB of all time.

bdog1321
11-20-2016, 09:40 PM
i don't know what you're talking about with trolling and fucking with cowboys fans, hugh, i get the sense that myself and other cowboys fans here have just kinda been playing along with it for a while. we aren't stupid though

Da Gyps
11-20-2016, 09:58 PM
Little known fact: Mantis hates every QB from Ohio that didn't go to tOSU (Connor Cook, Big Ben etc...). :p

Mantis
11-20-2016, 10:24 PM
Little known fact: Mantis hates every QB from Ohio that didn't go to tOSU (Connor Cook, Big Ben etc...). :p

I only hate Big Ben because he's a Steeler. I wasn't hating on him there though, just pointing out that he is overrated.

I'm going to ask again, what the fuck is a catch?? How is it that last week when the Bengals had something that was a catch, took two steps and reached across the goal line for a TD, it's somehow ruled incomplete, but the Packers basically touch the ball for a split second before dropping it and it's a catch???

Hugh
11-20-2016, 11:30 PM
i don't know what you're talking about with trolling and fucking with cowboys fans, hugh, i get the sense that myself and other cowboys fans here have just kinda been playing along with it for a while. we aren't stupid though

I'll take this as your official surrender. It's been fun.

Da Gyps
11-20-2016, 11:43 PM
I only hate Big Ben because he's a Steeler. I wasn't hating on him there though, just pointing out that he is overrated.

You know I'm just playing.

I'm going to ask again, what the fuck is a catch?? How is it that last week when the Bengals had something that was a catch, took two steps and reached across the goal line for a TD, it's somehow ruled incomplete, but the Packers basically touch the ball for a split second before dropping it and it's a catch???

Yeah that was really weird, I thought they would overturn it.

bdog1321
11-21-2016, 02:02 AM
I'll take this as your official surrender. It's been fun.

My surrender to 9-1 that would be 10-0 with romo

Hugh
11-21-2016, 02:13 AM
Romo would have been taken off in a golf cart long before this. The Romo you're talking about no longer exists, and even if he did he would have found a way to fuck it up at the end.
You're clearly still delusional, but don't worry. I promise to keep at it until you see the light.
Go Hawks!!

bludhoundz
11-21-2016, 05:37 AM
Went to the Giants game today. Our defense was disappointing for a lot of the first half as the lowly Bears scored 16 on us. Then in the second half they tightened up and allowed 0 points and very few first downs. They played big time man, it was great. I know it's a shit team but wins are wins.

Also it's really cool to be part of the noise at a stadium. We were no 12s but we did force the Bears to take timeouts twice on plays that otherwise you would never call a timeout on. Great to be there and great to see a win this time. If we take care of business next week against Cleveland we'll be sitting at 8-3 before our rough stretch. Looking forward to the Dallas rematch. Let's remind dem boyz who gave them their lone loss this season and give it to em again.

Hugh
11-21-2016, 11:41 AM
Bobby Wagner leads the league in tackles. Cliff Avril is tied for the lead in sacks. Sherman, Kam and Earl Thomas are all playing all-pro ball. Bennett is coming back.
Russell Wilson is healthy.
Look out, folks.

bdog1321
11-21-2016, 07:18 PM
Went to the Giants game today. Our defense was disappointing for a lot of the first half as the lowly Bears scored 16 on us. Then in the second half they tightened up and allowed 0 points and very few first downs. They played big time man, it was great. I know it's a shit team but wins are wins.

Also it's really cool to be part of the noise at a stadium. We were no 12s but we did force the Bears to take timeouts twice on plays that otherwise you would never call a timeout on. Great to be there and great to see a win this time. If we take care of business next week against Cleveland we'll be sitting at 8-3 before our rough stretch. Looking forward to the Dallas rematch. Let's remind dem boyz who gave them their lone loss this season and give it to em again.

landon collins is a top 3 safety

Hugh
11-21-2016, 09:31 PM
I'm counting on your Giants to beat the Cowboys, blud. I think the Seahawks can run the table but Dallas still needs to lose a couple.

Greendaybum5
11-21-2016, 10:48 PM
I'm counting on your Giants to beat the Cowboys, blud. I think the Seahawks can run the table but Dallas still needs to lose a couple.

well dallas v eagles wk 17 will be a loss since they'll have nothing to play for by that point.

bdog1321
11-21-2016, 10:52 PM
people have been predicting losses for the cowboys all year; they never happened.

keep predicting.

bdog1321
11-21-2016, 10:53 PM
well dallas v eagles wk 17 will be a loss since they'll have nothing to play for by that point.

wentz will need to throw beyond the line of scrimmage this time

Hugh
11-21-2016, 11:34 PM
That pass interference on Oakland was a terrible call. Fucking terrible.

The Cheat
11-22-2016, 12:05 AM
Your fault for drafting him. Most overrated QB of all time.

You think I wasted a draft pick on him? Fuck no. Picked him off wavers. There was talk of Dak not playing and that he wasn't 100%. So why not go with a QB that passes a lot vs the fucking Browns? Literally every FF thing I saw on ESPN and everywhere else said he was a "must play." On paper it should have been a sure thing.

Hugh
11-22-2016, 12:38 AM
AC/DC. Like that. Carr helping his MVP campaign tonight.
Still think Houston had the 1st down, though. Refs are retarded.
Vince Wilfork is listed at 325 lbs. Lol. His combine weight was 340, and now he's 35 years old and looks about 50 lbs fatter.
I'll bet he weighs 400.

bdog1321
11-22-2016, 12:39 AM
There was talk of Dak not playing and that he wasn't 100%.

Uh no there wasn't

Hulky
11-22-2016, 12:45 AM
Thank God for that catch should lock this up as a win unless craziness happens. Hard to believe we win with less than 20 rushing yards in the game.

Carr is MVP.

Hugh
11-22-2016, 12:52 AM
Can't believe they called holding on that. Jesus. I didn't see it but it should have been a bear hug to call holding in that situation. Again, the refs are retarded and getting more retarded every week.
Good game. Congrats, Hulky.

bdog1321
11-22-2016, 12:53 AM
There were 30, hulky

Hulky
11-22-2016, 12:54 AM
I am putting in my name to reserve playoff tickets tomorrow (didn't want to jinx it, but seems likely now).

Wildcard - $75 per ticket
Divisional - $99 per ticket
AFC Championship - $159 per ticket

Fuck all your expensive teams :D

KBHoleN1
11-22-2016, 07:01 PM
http://d2s3dt9f4iyeup.cloudfront.net/images/standard_v1/49e8723d-39a8-4e89-b1ce-3c6603080272.png

A wet dream parlay.

Da Gyps
11-22-2016, 09:02 PM
Is that confirmed real?

KBHoleN1
11-22-2016, 10:11 PM
I was going to say ESPN posted it as proof it was real. But that sounded silly because they use shitty sources. So I don't know.

Sanosuke
11-23-2016, 10:24 AM
Hey you guys remember when most of the thread was gobbling Wentz cock? Man what an elite passer. Plays like a veteran and above his years. He's so good!

Mantis
11-23-2016, 12:57 PM
You think I wasted a draft pick on him? Fuck no. Picked him off wavers. There was talk of Dak not playing and that he wasn't 100%. So why not go with a QB that passes a lot vs the fucking Browns? Literally every FF thing I saw on ESPN and everywhere else said he was a "must play." On paper it should have been a sure thing.

Checked for black text, but nothing! Cheat made it through a post without telling me to fuck off or die.

Progress!

Da Gyps
11-23-2016, 10:54 PM
Hey you guys remember when most of the thread was gobbling Wentz cock? Man what an elite passer. Plays like a veteran and above his years. He's so good!

Gracious in victory as always. :p

Checked for black text, but nothing! Cheat made it through a post without telling me to fuck off or die.

Progress!

Let's check his temperature, I'm concerned.

Sanosuke
11-23-2016, 11:20 PM
It is what it is man.

The Cheat
11-23-2016, 11:31 PM

Progress!

Fuck and off and die. Why haven't they banned your ass yet?

I knew Cincy was going to be bad this year but this? Dang.

What happened to the Panthers? They look nothing like last year.

Hugh
11-23-2016, 11:46 PM
Cam Newton laid down in the Super Bowl. He was the MVP last year. They were 15-1. Dominant. They didn't just lose in the big game. Cam gave up, and after the game he pouted and acted like a baby. I think that had to rattle his team and their faith in him. He's playing poorly this year. He got Benjamin back, his #1 receiver, and his numbers are way worse.
Instead of crying in the media about not feeling safe, he should have used that as a way to pump up his team. He should have said the refs aren't going to protect us, so we have to do it ourselves. It could have been fuel to turn the season around. Instead it's just Cam crying again.
Also, they shouldn't have let Josh Norman go. Shutdown corners are hard to find.
Cam can turn it around and get his team back, but not this season. He's a great player and the Panthers are a great team, but this is a textbook hangover year.

Hulky
11-24-2016, 12:00 AM
Hopefully he doesn't turn it around this weekend either :P

bludhoundz
11-24-2016, 12:57 AM
their secondary is crappy as hell. with norman gone, they've got absolutely nobody left back there. it shows each and every week now

Mantis
11-24-2016, 09:35 AM

There he is.

Serge
11-24-2016, 02:28 PM
Can't wait for Washington to wear out that rookie QB.

Sanosuke
11-24-2016, 02:39 PM
The Redskins are horrible against the run and 22nd in DVOA. I don't think they'll be wearing out anyone on the Cowboys.

bdog1321
11-24-2016, 03:06 PM

why do you say these things

Da Gyps
11-24-2016, 03:13 PM
One hopes Cheat is a parody account, but that's so unlikely at this point.

Hugh
11-24-2016, 03:33 PM
why do you say these things

TC doesn't like people. He's been extremely clear about this for years.

KBHoleN1
11-24-2016, 04:41 PM
Bradford the pumpkin! What a terrible decision. Head scratching why you're making risky theows on your side of the field 45 seconds from OT.

Hugh
11-24-2016, 04:43 PM
Bradford is a retard.

bdog1321
11-24-2016, 05:03 PM
TC doesn't like people. He's been extremely clear about this for years.

Doesn't make it okay to verbalize

Hugh
11-24-2016, 05:23 PM
Doesn't make it okay to verbalize

Agreed, but you asked and that's the reason. That and the fact that he doesn't give a fuck.

Da Gyps
11-24-2016, 06:37 PM
Wonder how Serge feels about this kicker.

KBHoleN1
11-24-2016, 06:39 PM
How many penalties is the Redskins secondary going to get away with? Grab Beasley by the face mask with the ball in the air. Stupid fucking zebras.

Hugh
11-24-2016, 06:51 PM
How many penalties is the Redskins secondary going to get away with? Grab Beasley by the face mask with the ball in the air. Stupid fucking zebras.

They're just trying to keep the game interesting.
Refs suck. All of them. They're garbage and getting worse. Goodell does nothing about it, because he's a worthless gutsack.

Hugh
11-24-2016, 07:16 PM
That's the first, and hopefully last, time I've ever heard Eric Church. He's the worst singer I've ever heard. I think most country music is shit anyway, but he was so bad it actually caught my attention. Like I was in the kitchen and after a couple minutes I actually said "What in the hell is that?" It sounded like an old cat dying.

Serge
11-24-2016, 07:23 PM
We are gonna win this one. The only reason we are losing is because of this guady ass stadium and the sun. Sun is down, we got this.

KBHoleN1
11-24-2016, 08:04 PM
Someone explain to Josh Norman that you can't talk trash after giving up a first down.

Da Gyps
11-24-2016, 08:07 PM
Someone explain to Josh Norman that you can't talk trash after giving up a first down.

Players celebrate touchdowns when down by 21+. Self awareness is an issue.

Hugh
11-24-2016, 08:14 PM
That onside kick call was stupid.

Hugh
11-24-2016, 08:15 PM
That hit by Whitner was stupid.

Serge
11-24-2016, 08:18 PM
He slid short of the first, too. Bailed them out with the absolutely idiotic penalty.

lol these refs throwing flags for nothing now. Edit; a smarter ref picked it up thank god.

Hugh
11-24-2016, 08:19 PM
Yeah, glad they picked up that personal foul flag.

Serge
11-24-2016, 08:20 PM
Dez pushed off on that first down.

bdog1321
11-24-2016, 08:22 PM

1. No

2. Missed facemask on the call then not-call the play before should have made that moot.

3. It's hard to beat a team on the field and the refs at the same time.

Serge
11-24-2016, 08:25 PM
Rewind it man. Dez pushed off.

Hugh
11-24-2016, 08:29 PM
That was a catch and he was down. What the fuck?

Da Gyps
11-24-2016, 08:30 PM
That was a catch and he was down. What the fuck?

That was pretty mysterious.

KBHoleN1
11-24-2016, 08:34 PM

Lol. That's what you're complaining about?

bdog1321
11-24-2016, 08:45 PM
Norman is trash lol

Serge
11-24-2016, 08:51 PM
The redzone play calling lost us this game. Too many points left on the field.

KBHoleN1
11-24-2016, 08:52 PM
https://s15.postimg.org/kgxm79yyz/IMG_0405.jpg

bludhoundz
11-24-2016, 08:55 PM
The redzone play calling lost us this game. Too many points left on the field.

Yeah you'd think they might try to run it in more often. That seemed to be working decently.

Edit: Still not surprised by this outcome though

The Cheat
11-24-2016, 09:37 PM

He is such a punk bitch. Looks like he holds or does something on every play. Plus talks trash every second. Hell he was talking trash to Dez AFTER the game was over.

Someone needs to shut him the fuck up.

Mantis
11-24-2016, 10:23 PM
Norman held Green on 95% of the plays when we played them. He was flagged a lot for it, but it could have been called a bunch more times as well. He's actually not very good at all.

The Professor
11-24-2016, 11:06 PM
Norman is pretty decent, but he's not Sherman and he's definitely no Revis. His primary weapon is trash talking to try to mess players up. Fuck that guy.

I thought Dallas would lose this, especially if Washington sustained drives which forced the defense to play a lot. Well the defense was gashed predictably, but our offense is too good. At this point I think only a healthy Denver and Seattle defense can slow this team down. Maybe Minnesota as well. Next week will be a good test.

Hugh
11-25-2016, 12:12 AM
Well, first 2 games were great. This one was just brutal. The Colts have nobody left.

Hugh
11-25-2016, 06:45 PM
Kirk Cousins has thrown for over 3500 yards already. He could have a 5000 yard season. Never expected that from him.

bdog1321
11-25-2016, 08:52 PM
Yards are meaningless. What are his red zone stats? Something like 7-28.

Hugh
11-25-2016, 10:01 PM
Yards are meaningless. What are his red zone stats? Something like 7-28.

Yards don't mean everything, but they aren't meaningless. The only QBs to ever throw for 5,000 yards in a season are Dan Marino, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Drew Brees and Matthew Stafford. Pretty elite company, you have to admit.

The Cheat
11-25-2016, 10:45 PM
http://gothamist.com/2016/11/25/happy_4th_anniversary_to_the_buttfm.php

Forgot to post it. Sorry Hugh.

#neverforget

The One
11-25-2016, 11:01 PM
1 - 9

Get rid of everybody.

Maverik
11-25-2016, 11:11 PM
started watching a bunch of related videos after watching that and one of them was about the best NFL Fights and it featured the NE/SEA Superbowl scrum at the end

what a bunch of shitheads the Seahawks were there

a lot of the fights involve Seahawks players being punks

Hugh
11-25-2016, 11:17 PM
Fuck the Patriots.
Go Hawks!!

Hugh
11-25-2016, 11:21 PM
1 - 9

Get rid of everybody.

Including Chip Kelly. Most importantly Chip Kelly.

The One
11-26-2016, 12:29 AM
Including Chip Kelly. Most importantly Chip Kelly.

Trent Baalke and Jed York are terrible and need to be fired. Nothing will change no matter who is coaching if they run the show. Everyone saw how Jim Harbaugh was treated, so who the hell would want to work under them?

Hugh
11-27-2016, 03:40 PM
Is it too early to say Mariota is really good, Sano?

Mantis
11-27-2016, 05:08 PM
Apparently your entire team is allowed to hold at the end of the game without penalty to end the game. I've never seen that before haha.

Also forgot to make any picks this week.

Sanosuke
11-27-2016, 07:53 PM
Is it too early to say Mariota is really good, Sano?

Mmm. Nah this is his second year and I don't think he's a system QB. I still think he has room to improve but he's very solid no doubt.

bdog1321
11-27-2016, 08:17 PM
what the fuck just happened to seattle? i just heard two weeks+ about how they're getting hot to end the season like they always do, then this

KBHoleN1
11-27-2016, 08:31 PM
Call the fucking timeouts on this side of the 2 minute warning Ron!!!

Da Gyps
11-27-2016, 08:32 PM
Hugh proclaimed they were back, then this. Tampa is decent but I am surprised by this result.

Da Gyps
11-27-2016, 08:33 PM
Call the fucking timeouts on this side of the 2 minute warning Ron!!!

This is a huge pet peeve of mine as well.

KBHoleN1
11-27-2016, 08:36 PM
Why do you twiddle your thumbs while 20 seconds tick off the clock? 20 seconds!

Da Gyps
11-27-2016, 08:38 PM
NFL coaches have yet to comprehend the concept of math.

Hugh
11-27-2016, 08:38 PM
Hugh proclaimed they were back, then this. Tampa is decent but I am surprised by this result.

Oh sure. Blame it on me, asshole. What am I gonna get blamed for next? The election?!?!
I don't know what happened to our offense today, but it's the worst I've seen it in years. Completely shut down by the Bucs and can't adjust at all? Disturbing.

Da Gyps
11-27-2016, 08:41 PM
I knew it. Trump was Hugh's fault confirmed.

Da Gyps
11-27-2016, 09:56 PM
Holy shit I hope that player is okay.

Maverik
11-27-2016, 10:02 PM
what happened?

Da Gyps
11-27-2016, 10:17 PM
Eric Berry killed a guy. Probably concussed would be my guess.

The Cheat
11-27-2016, 10:24 PM
I just realized the Giants are 8-3. Da fuck?

Da Gyps
11-27-2016, 10:35 PM
DONT EVEN NEED OFFENSE FAM

q

KBHoleN1
11-27-2016, 10:35 PM
I just realized the Giants are 8-3. Da fuck?

No one else knows either. They are -5 in turnover margin and only +18 in total points for the season. They win all the close games.

Da Gyps
11-27-2016, 10:37 PM
No one else knows either. They are -5 in turnover margin and only +18 in total points for the season. They win all the close games.

2014 Royals.

KBHoleN1
11-27-2016, 10:42 PM
Did you guys see the tweets between Janoris Jenkins and Terrelle Pryor? Jenkins was talking trash before and after the game, claimed Pryor only put up numbers (over 130 yards today) because they were in zone coverage. Pryor responded with this:

You are a great corner. Solid defender! You played a solid game. God Bless !! Good luck rest of year

Isn't this Pryor's first season as a receiver? I'd say he's doing alright for the freaking Browns so far. And he knows how to take the high road on Twitter? I think I like Terrelle Pryor now.

Da Gyps
11-27-2016, 10:43 PM
I'm close to going full Mantis over that no call on the fumble.

The Cheat
11-27-2016, 10:44 PM
He went to Ohio St tho KB...:lol:

one should never go full mantis.

Hulky
11-27-2016, 10:45 PM
fapfapfap raiders

KBHoleN1
11-27-2016, 10:45 PM
He went to Ohio St tho...:lol:

So did Zeke, and I'm all in for him now. Might as well get Pryor on the train too.

The Cheat
11-27-2016, 10:46 PM
So did Zeke, and I'm all in for him now. Might as well get Pryor on the train too.

Hmmm...Good point. Zeke has beeing killing it for my FF team all year...

You win this round KB

KBHoleN1
11-27-2016, 10:48 PM
If you have Zeke in FF, it sounds like we both win this round, Cheat. High five!

Da Gyps
11-27-2016, 10:49 PM
one should never go full mantis.

True. Denver not getting a touchdown off of it helped my sanity.

fapfapfap raiders

Twilight zone.

The Cheat
11-27-2016, 10:55 PM
If you have Zeke in FF, it sounds like we both win this round, Cheat. High five!

No. Not after today's FF. Worse defeat ever and it isn't over.

Gordon, Gates, colts kicker, Gore, Dez, fitz and Bills defense COMBINED for 27.1 points. COMBINED. We are down huge and our foe still have Cobb and Nelson for tomorrow. There will be MASSIVE cuts tuesday.

Da Gyps
11-27-2016, 11:30 PM
I am approaching critical levels of Mantis.

bludhoundz
11-27-2016, 11:46 PM
Tyreek Hill is pretty fuckin explosive

Da Gyps
11-27-2016, 11:50 PM
I seriously would not care if the Chiefs ran the wildcat the rest of the game.

Da Gyps
11-28-2016, 12:07 AM
Might wanna put Peters on Sanders. Lol good grief.

Da Gyps
11-28-2016, 12:14 AM
*turns off television*

bdog1321
11-28-2016, 12:43 AM
What a fucking game. This is awesome. Hill is having himself a GAME

KBHoleN1
11-28-2016, 12:44 AM
I hope Gypsy didn't actually turn it off.

Da Gyps
11-28-2016, 12:46 AM
I hope Gypsy didn't actually turn it off.

Yeah I left it on. Though, with the Fowler TD I was close...

Oh and the 2PC play I could not believe Hill wasn't out there. And then Smith throws it to stone hands Harris who actually catches it for the first time in his life.

Da Gyps
11-28-2016, 12:47 AM
Also I'm sure the other options are worse, but I'm so nervous about Gaines being on the field.

KBHoleN1
11-28-2016, 12:51 AM
He looked awful on that last TD. Could have picked off that pass if he had seen it, but he had no idea the ball was even in the air. Embarrassing.

Da Gyps
11-28-2016, 12:52 AM
He has been horrific all game. Normally I feel he is decent.

Da Gyps
11-28-2016, 12:54 AM
Well poop

KBHoleN1
11-28-2016, 12:59 AM
Good job holding them to a FG.

Da Gyps
11-28-2016, 01:01 AM
What happened on the PI? I was melting down because I thought Denver was about to have the ball at the 4 or so.

Da Gyps
11-28-2016, 01:08 AM
FULL MANTIS

q

Da Gyps
11-28-2016, 01:11 AM
http://orig08.deviantart.net/05d1/f/2009/228/3/2/angry_mantis_is_angry_by_galyuu.jpg

Da Gyps
11-28-2016, 01:16 AM
poooooooooooop

Da Gyps
11-28-2016, 01:21 AM
Someone hold me

Da Gyps
11-28-2016, 01:22 AM
PHASE ONE COMPLETE

q

Da Gyps
11-28-2016, 01:24 AM
Tyreek mah nigga

Da Gyps
11-28-2016, 01:25 AM
CATCHING KELCE

q

Da Gyps
11-28-2016, 01:26 AM
nervous pee

Da Gyps
11-28-2016, 01:27 AM
MIRACLE AT MILE HIGH

qqqqq

bdog1321
11-28-2016, 01:28 AM
CHIEFSq

KBHoleN1
11-28-2016, 01:29 AM
Incredible ending. Kubiak is an idiot though. No way you try that kick from 62 and give them a short field. So dumb.

bludhoundz
11-28-2016, 01:29 AM
lol going for that 62 yard fg was sooooo retarded

excellent entertainment though

Da Gyps
11-28-2016, 01:30 AM
Kubiak da real mvp

bdog1321
11-28-2016, 01:30 AM
Hill had a td in everything but passing

Da Gyps
11-28-2016, 01:32 AM
Hill had a td in everything but passing

Yeah he is out best offensive player.

Da Gyps
11-28-2016, 01:33 AM
This is a huge fucking win for the playoff picture.

Da Gyps
11-28-2016, 01:34 AM
Gonna have two garbage teams in the playoffs because divisions.

The One
11-28-2016, 03:47 AM
1-10

We just keep getting better and better.

Hulky
11-28-2016, 03:55 AM
The KC game was crazy, hope you guys start losing soon because I don't want either of you fuckers beating my Raiders in the playoffs especially in Oakland

KBHoleN1
11-28-2016, 11:16 AM
I've been a little concerned that the Giants keep winning and staying 2 games back, but looking at their remaining schedule ... I can see them easily going 2-3. @ Steelers, vs Cowboys, vs Lions, @ Eagles, @ Redskins.

I don't think they beat the Steelers this week, I think the Cowboys will be ready to play next week and look to avenge the season opener. They can beat the Lions, but that's not an easy game. Should win in Philly, but division is always tough and the Eagles might be playing for a wildcard depending on the results of the next couple of games. Same with Washington in Week 17, both teams will be fighting for the playoffs. There's not really an easy win on that schedule, and I haven't seen much from the Giants to think they can suddenly pull away from the pack. I think (hope) that walking this thin line with all these close wins catches up to them and Dallas can pull away with the division.

bludhoundz
11-28-2016, 12:23 PM
Yeah I don't think Giants will win the division. The thing with close wins is a double edged sword, definitely. It means that we aren't running away with games and the other team always has a chance. The good part for us is that winning close games shows and develops toughness. It's reminding me a bit of the year the Broncos had last year (though their defense was definitely better and offense was definitely shittier).

To be honest I think we are more likely to lose to Philly or Washington than Pittsburgh. They are so over hyped as a team. Their defense is utter trash. I think we can go in and take the W, especially if they leave Odell as our punt returner (he got the role last week after Rainey fumbled). Putting him back there gives us more juice in the return game and could bring more life to our offense. Really cool if it happens too cuz AB is the only other #1 who does it

Hulky
11-28-2016, 04:21 PM
Talking about close games, I am super stoked at 9-2, buuuuutttt...

We beat the Saints by 1, lost to Atlanta by 7, got Tennessee by 7, Ravens by 1, Chargers by 3, legit beat by KC, crushed the Jags, slipped by the Buccs with 200 penalty yards and 6 points, Broncos by 10 but we shut their offense down and ran like madmen which isn't a super likely repeat scenario, beat the Texans by 7 in Mexico, and then just had another 3 point win against the Panthers.

At least it's exciting though.

Mantis
11-28-2016, 09:30 PM
I am approaching critical levels of Mantis.

FULL MANTIS

q

You can joke about it all you want, but now you see it's not always easy to remain calm when refs continually fuck you over in a game. And that was just one game and you still won. Try multiple in a row or a short stretch of games.

Btw haven't bitched about refs in a long time. There just happened to be multiple games early in the season where they decided to fuck us over in crucial situations.

KBHoleN1
11-28-2016, 10:28 PM
Why do special teams players insist on touching the ball? I'm not sure if they'll conclude this was a touchback or not, but there's no fucking reason for that Packer to touch that ball. It checked up and stopped at the 1 yard line all on its own. Why mess with it? Do they get a bonus for being first to touch it?

Da Gyps
11-28-2016, 10:31 PM
You can joke about it all you want, but now you see it's not always easy to remain calm when refs continually fuck you over in a game. And that was just one game and you still won. Try multiple in a row or a short stretch of games.

Btw haven't bitched about refs in a long time. There just happened to be multiple games early in the season where they decided to fuck us over in crucial situations.

I half expected them to rule the tying td not a td.

Why do special teams players insist on touching the ball? I'm not sure if they'll conclude this was a touchback or not, but there's no fucking reason for that Packer to touch that ball. It checked up and stopped at the 1 yard line all on its own. Why mess with it? Do they get a bonus for being first to touch it?

Not sure, but Denver did it TWICE yesterday. They should probably change guys. It also annoys me when returners take it deep out of the end zone. Especially now that touchbacks on kickoffs go to the 25.

bdog1321
11-29-2016, 12:03 AM
Yeah I don't think Giants will win the division. The thing with close wins is a double edged sword, definitely. It means that we aren't running away with games and the other team always has a chance. The good part for us is that winning close games shows and develops toughness. It's reminding me a bit of the year the Broncos had last year (though their defense was definitely better and offense was definitely shittier).

To be honest I think we are more likely to lose to Philly or Washington than Pittsburgh. They are so over hyped as a team. Their defense is utter trash. I think we can go in and take the W, especially if they leave Odell as our punt returner (he got the role last week after Rainey fumbled). Putting him back there gives us more juice in the return game and could bring more life to our offense. Really cool if it happens too cuz AB is the only other #1 who does it

it's weird to think that your qb and rbs are the biggest liabilities on the team now.

bludhoundz
11-29-2016, 12:04 AM
it would be weird if it were true

it's the o line that makes both look worse than they are

bdog1321
11-29-2016, 01:17 AM
it would be weird if it were true

it's the o line that makes both look worse than they are

i'm just bagging on mehli, but those rbs really are trash

bdog1321
11-29-2016, 04:03 AM
Though I do love the fact that the two best quarterbacks in the nfc east play for the cowboys

Hugh
11-29-2016, 10:54 AM
That's pretty good, bdog. Hats off.

bdog1321
12-01-2016, 08:54 PM
Rip Joe McKnight

bdog1321
12-01-2016, 09:45 PM
these dumbass vikings fans boo every time an official talks

bdog1321
12-01-2016, 10:02 PM
terrible holding call. that wasn't holding.

bdog1321
12-01-2016, 10:28 PM
LOL WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE OFFICIALSq

bdog1321
12-01-2016, 10:36 PM
it should probably be 14 or 21-0 right now

Da Gyps
12-01-2016, 10:54 PM
I just tuned in, seems like I missed a boring half.

bdog1321
12-01-2016, 10:57 PM
not at all, there were a lot of big plays by dallas that all got called back by bullshit penalties

KBHoleN1
12-01-2016, 11:08 PM
There were 2 big plays. That's not "a lot." Don't be mantis. Log run by Elliott called back by borderline hold/good sell by the LB. Then an interception was wiped off by illegal hands to the face, which was the right call.

bludhoundz
12-01-2016, 11:11 PM
vikings offense is so garbage lol

their defense is doing a pretty good job so far, but if vikings don't score soon it'll be over i think

bdog1321
12-01-2016, 11:16 PM
vikings offense is so garbage lol

their defense is doing a pretty good job so far, but if vikings don't score soon it'll be over i think

i disagree. our offense is doing very well against them if all of their big gains don't get called back

KBHoleN1
12-01-2016, 11:20 PM
i disagree. our offense is doing very well against them if all of their big gains don't get called back

One big gain got called back. One. The offense hasn't looked great. What game are you watching?

bdog1321
12-01-2016, 11:21 PM
multiple first downs. drives ended. penalties have killed this team so far more than anything, definitely more than the opposing defense.

bludhoundz
12-01-2016, 11:25 PM
looooooooooooooooooooooooool nice one vikings

KBHoleN1
12-01-2016, 11:27 PM
multiple first downs. drives ended. penalties have killed this team so far more than anything, definitely more than the opposing defense.

There has not been another first down negated by penalty. Please show me these multiple first downs in the play by play. You can't.

bludhoundz
12-01-2016, 11:33 PM
dude if the vikings offense was any good, they would be a super bowl contender. this defense is serious

KBHoleN1
12-01-2016, 11:37 PM
Their offense is so bad it kind of lulls you to sleep. Every time Bradford makes a bad throw or the Vikings pick up penalties and have to punt you think the game is going well. But after three quarters you only have 190 yards and 7 points and suddenly they force a fumble in field goal range and you're about to be trailing.

bdog1321
12-01-2016, 11:41 PM
There has not been another first down negated by penalty. Please show me these multiple first downs in the play by play. You can't.

i checked, you're right, must have just seemed like it because we are in 1st and 20 all the time. which is just as much a drive killer as a recalled first down. the 43 yarder called back, the interception, the block by escobar making a 2nd and 3 a 1st and 20...can't win making these kinds of mistakes, especially when they wipe out positive plays.

also doug free needs to go

bdog1321
12-01-2016, 11:45 PM
hey there we go there's another one wiped out!

KBHoleN1
12-01-2016, 11:46 PM
Escobar keeps getting beat and committing penalties. But those holding calls are generated by the Vikings pass rush, so I don't think it's fair just to blame our mistakes. And the line can't open up the holes it usually does so Elliott is stuck with 3 yard runs. Thank goodness for Prescoot's legs.

KBHoleN1
12-01-2016, 11:47 PM
Yup, there's a hold to slow down the blitz. The Vikings secondary is doin a good job on play action and forcing Dak to scramble or hold the ball.

bdog1321
12-01-2016, 11:50 PM
the one on the 43 yard rush was irrelevant and didn't stop any rush

bdog1321
12-01-2016, 11:51 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

KBHoleN1
12-01-2016, 11:54 PM
What a big play.

The Professor
12-02-2016, 12:00 AM
Brown is so terrible.

bdog1321
he was playing so well early in the season too when scandy was down. he must have hit "the wall"

bludhoundz
cant win games if you dont score tds

KBHoleN1
12-02-2016, 12:01 AM
Can't win games if you can't punt the ball more than 25 yards, either. That Vikings punter is garbage tonight.

bludhoundz
12-02-2016, 12:06 AM
yo forreal lol. i thought they were supposed to be good at special teams but they lost the fumble and all the shit punts

bdog1321
12-02-2016, 12:14 AM
that's not a rookie.

bdog1321
12-02-2016, 12:20 AM
football gods don't want us to win

bludhoundz
12-02-2016, 12:20 AM
wow, huge stop. i thought the game was over there for sure.

i still think the cowboys will win though

bdog1321
12-02-2016, 12:22 AM
wow, huge stop. i thought the game was over there for sure.

i still think the cowboys will win though

what stop? the self-imposed one?

bludhoundz
12-02-2016, 12:23 AM
yeah that one. if it was a good snap they would have gotten the first.

bdog1321
12-02-2016, 12:26 AM
the worst offense in the league is driving down the field on us in the last 2 minutes lololololol

Da Gyps
12-02-2016, 12:27 AM
Y'all gonna get Donkeyed?

bdog1321
12-02-2016, 12:28 AM
the one time you can't get a penalty lol

Da Gyps
12-02-2016, 12:29 AM
Phase one complete

Da Gyps
12-02-2016, 12:30 AM
False start on the 2pc lmao not looking good for phase two

Da Gyps
BRadford woooooof Dallas wins

bdog1321
lol what

bdog1321
12-02-2016, 12:31 AM
oh that was bad. that should have been a penalty.

Da Gyps
12-02-2016, 12:31 AM
Corrente gonna cash that check from Jerry tonight

bludhoundz
12-02-2016, 12:32 AM
classic

bdog1321
12-02-2016, 12:32 AM
don't wanna win like that, doesn't feel like a win

Hugh
12-02-2016, 12:34 AM
Blatant facemask that the refs ABSOLUTELY saw and decided not to call. Safety first.

bdog1321
12-02-2016, 12:35 AM
Blatant facemask that the refs ABSOLUTELY saw and decided not to call. Safety first.

oh shut up, when bad penalties are missed against 31 teams it's a bad penalty that was missed.

when it's missed against dallas, it's collusion.

Hugh
12-02-2016, 12:37 AM
Quit whining. Your team won. You know it was a no call. Even you just said you didn't want to win like that.
You're such a bitch sometimes, bdog.

bdog1321
12-02-2016, 12:43 AM
Quit whining. Your team won. You know it was a no call. Even you just said you didn't want to win like that.
You're such a bitch sometimes, bdog.

of course it was a horrible no-call. but that doesn't make it collusion or cheating, whining that they saw it and didn't call it is just pathetic.

KBHoleN1
12-02-2016, 12:49 AM
You have no way to know that the refs ABSOLUTELY saw a penalty and didn't calll it. You saying that is obviously because of your weird Cowboys fetish. It was a missed call, but that's all it is.

Hugh
12-02-2016, 12:51 AM
A no-call isn't the same as a missed call. There's no way the refs didn't see that. I didn't say the reason they didn't call it, just that they didn't.
What's pathetic is you getting all butthurt because I stated the obvious. Lol. I'm just saying what we all saw.

bdog1321
12-02-2016, 12:52 AM
i guess seahawks fans are just a special kind of jaded against refs

Hugh
12-02-2016, 12:54 AM
I don't have a weird Cowboys fetish, KB. I'm a big Prescott fan. I've said many times that if I had to pick one receiver in the NFC I'd take Dez. He's awesome. The Cowboys are the best team in the league.
I just give you guys shit about Romo. Get a grip.

The Professor
12-02-2016, 01:01 AM
Good win. Dallas really needs this mini break.

Maverik
12-03-2016, 02:48 PM
Romo would have made that call.

Can we start a #refromo meme and be the new crying Jordan?

looking at you for this one Gypsy

Hugh
12-03-2016, 04:58 PM
I'd support that. Romo can suck it.
Let's make it happen.

bdog1321
12-03-2016, 09:19 PM
Romo is better than Wilson

Da Gyps
12-03-2016, 11:39 PM
I need to get photoshop. Too much of a pita with just ms paint.

Hulky
12-03-2016, 11:45 PM
this made me wonder about QB wins. Brady is freakish in his wins and win rate. Dude has a career win rate of 77.6%. Wilson is next with 71.2%. Pretty insane. Since I quoted the Romo post, Matt Ryan has more wins than Tony Romo (which I thought was kinda weird). Also the winningest backups are Schaub, Sanchez, Cassel, Foles and Derek Anderson (in that order) and all of them have more wins than Derek Carr lol.

I need to get photoshop. Too much of a pita with just ms paint.
www.pixlr.com

it's free and no download, just a side banner ad. it's basically photoshop elements.

Zoticus
12-04-2016, 12:15 AM
I'm in two leagues... I got Cam Newton in both. Right now I have both back-up QBs starting over Cam but I am not sure.

Should I start K. Cousins over Cam Newton this week?

Should I start A. Rodgers over Cam Newton this week?

Hulky
12-04-2016, 12:47 AM
I think Rodgers over Cam is just all the time every year except last year and even then random Rodgers spot starts wouldn't have been disastrous.

Cousins v. Cam I think it's Cam but could be match up dependent.

In my league with Cam my back up is Rivers and I start Rivers maybe a third of the time.

Hugh
12-04-2016, 01:42 AM

At what?
Not sure if you've noticed, but Tony Romo doesn't play football anymore.

Sanosuke
12-04-2016, 03:29 AM
Wilson has been as good as Alex Smith and Tyrod Taylor this year.

bdog1321
12-04-2016, 03:29 AM
this made me wonder about QB wins. Brady is freakish in his wins and win rate. Dude has a career win rate of 77.6%. Wilson is next with 71.2%. Pretty insane. Since I quoted the Romo post, Matt Ryan has more wins than Tony Romo (which I thought was kinda weird). Also the winningest backups are Schaub, Sanchez, Cassel, Foles and Derek Anderson (in that order) and all of them have more wins than Derek Carr lol.

www.pixlr.com

it's free and no download, just a side banner ad. it's basically photoshop elements.

Why would that make you wonder about wins? Wins aren't a QB stat. And with Seattle they're more a defensive stat than anything.

Hugh
12-04-2016, 04:14 AM
Wilson has been as good as Alex Smith and Tyrod Taylor this year.

Wilson got a high ankle sprain in the first game of the season and a MCL sprain in the second. He played through both injuries. Didn't miss a start. That's why his numbers are down.

Sanosuke
12-04-2016, 10:22 AM
Wilson got a high ankle sprain in the first game of the season and a MCL sprain in the second. He played through both injuries. Didn't miss a start. That's why his numbers are down.

If he was gonna perform like this then he should've just sat and gotten healthy for the playoffs. The rest of that division is horrible anyways.

Hugh
12-04-2016, 10:49 AM
If he was gonna perform like this then he should've just sat and gotten healthy for the playoffs. The rest of that division is horrible anyways.

Like I said, he got hurt in the first game. Suh ran over his ankle when they played Miami and Russell could barely stand up. He wasn't thinking about playoffs or that the Cardinals would suck this year. He was thinking that at 50% he was still better than throwing an undrafted rookie QB out there in week 2.
Maybe you're right. Maybe he should have sat for a couple games. Point is you said he's performing about as well as Tyrod Taylor and that's true only because he played half the season injured. If you're suggesting Alex Smith or Tyrod Taylor are as good as Russell Wilson that's just stupid.

Hugh
12-04-2016, 04:10 PM
Box score says Kaepernick is 1/4 for 4 yards through almost 3 quarters. Is that legit?

KBHoleN1
12-04-2016, 04:29 PM
Box score says Kaepernick is 1/4 for 4 yards through almost 3 quarters. Is that legit?

Seems to be. I flipped over to that game and it was snowing/sleeting pretty hard. I guess the 49ers are just trying to run the ball a lot? ESPN tells me that neither team completed a pass in the 1st quarter. The Bears also have 5 sacks, so maybe lack of protection has something to do with not trying to pass the ball, too.

Da Gyps
12-04-2016, 05:04 PM
Wowwwwww. Crazy game.

Chiefs had Eric Berry pick 6. 55 yard fake punt TD. Up 27-22 Alex misses a wiiiide open Spencer Ware for what would have been a 60+ yard TD. Then Falcons score a TD. Eric Berry intercepts the 2pc and runs it back for 2. Chiefs win by 1 after getting some first downs.

Hugh
12-04-2016, 05:08 PM
Seems like every Chiefs game is crazy lately.

Da Gyps
12-04-2016, 05:12 PM
Yeah last two were nuts in particular. Reid slaughtered whoever Atlanta's coach is today. Made a lot of good decisions and the gameplan was sound.

The Cheat
12-04-2016, 06:04 PM
Seems like every Chiefs game is crazy lately.

Still lose in first playoff game.

Da Gyps
12-04-2016, 06:37 PM
Eat shit and die.

#cheatpost #cheatoncheatviolence

KBHoleN1
12-04-2016, 06:43 PM
Eat, shit, and die. The story of a Taco Bell meal from hell.

The Cheat
12-04-2016, 06:46 PM
Eat shit and die.

#cheatpost #cheatoncheatviolence

Black text is best text.

Da Gyps
12-04-2016, 07:16 PM
Eat, shit, and die. The story of Taco Bell.

Yep

Mantis
12-04-2016, 07:47 PM
Of course the Bengals wait until all their key players are injured and the playoff hopes are basically gone to start playing good football. So basically let's not make the playoffs, but finish with a mediocre record so that we still don't get that great of a draft pick. Woo!