Golden State can't play small all the time. That's too taxing going against bigger teams. That's what wore them down against OKC. They may have picked up West and Pachulia, but they have no rim protection. For all the points they are gonna score, they're going to give up quite a bit to teams that penetrate well (Portland, Clippers, Cavs, etc). I'm also really intrigued what a healthy Clippers team can do against them. This will be the last year the current Clippers team has a chance for a title before they shake things up. Can Blake punish the Warriors because he's going to have a massive advantage as will Deandre on PnRs. Going to be interesting.

I project the Warriors will finish between 65-67 wins next year. They'll lose a few more close games, and conserve more energy during the year with a thinner bench causing more losses. In the postseason though, I expect them to be juggernauts. Unless the Clippers, Spurs, or Cavs find a way to score on them consistently, I see them making a grand run if healthy.

Also, kinda intrigued by Memphis. Gasol, Randolph, Conley, and Parsons is pretty potent IF healthy. They also have some decent bench players. Who knows but maybe they can do some damage next year as well.