Warriors became dicks IMO. Nothing symbolizes this more to me than when GS played OKC. There was a play when Curry launched a shot and before it even going in, he turned to stare at Ibaka. I get being good and even being a little cocky, but they took it a few levels above and became douchebags. Also, Draymond became annoying every time he flexed, and what compounded it is he usually did after a play on somebody smaller the him, like last night against JR. Smith. Then they got Varejao who literally tried to flop every time. Again...everybody flops, I mean Manu is on the Spurs, but cmon now.

Also for a team that got away with moving screens and push offs (ironically LeBron haters always argue this against LeBron, but I've never seen a team like GS do it so much without it being called to get separation) they sure whined a lot. Especially Curry and Iggy. Jesus.

LeBron is a whiner, no denying. So are most stars, from Tim Duncan to Paul Pierce to Dirk Nowitzki. LeBron gets a lot of superstar calls, which is also annoying. His persona screams diva at times and the mind games he plays are annoying too. But God dam is he a special player. He is a top 5 player of all time. That block was one of the most special plays ever, and it will go down as such. His ability to affect the game in all facets is why people like him. He is greatness.

I hate Dirk. Being a Spurs fan it comes with the territory. But at this stage, there is just no denying his greatness and even now, I don't hate him as much. You can hate LeBron too, but the dude can flat out ball.

EDIT: Btw, I'm with Manon in thinking the series is over after 5 games if Draymond plays. I am also a believer that if the Warriors didn't win that game, they stood a good chance they lose the series. That series vs OKC was brutal for them. I truly believe they were tired at the end. They got a lot of good looks but they just couldn't make them. I believe that was due to the physical and mental strain more than anything. Cavs outlasted GS.