Sorry, my bad. I was probably a little harsh. I get a little too blunt when I think out loud plus I have harsh sense of humor that I sometimes do a bad job at making it obvious I'm joking. You're right, I didn't mean to seem disrespectful.

I guess in a more poised and respectful way I just don't understand what's likable about it? The plays only last like a few seconds and it stops constantly. Like I said, there's quantifiable data that shows that they don't play much football in a football game relative to the broadcast. I know most people argue it's like a game of chess, so I suppose if that's your thing then it's all you and enjoy it; I'm well aware that I'm absolutely in the minority in my opinion of the game. I just personally have never understood the appeal. I haven't watched a football game probably since the nineties, it just bores me to tears. But I mean whatever, different strokes for different folks.

I always wondered why rugby never became popular here. People love football for a lot of reasons but the hits are obviously a huge appeal to people. Rugby is brutal and fast paced, it's something I think Americans would really like. I always thought it was odd it didn't have more of a following in the US.