Page 139 of 193 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149189 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1935

Thread: For MLB fans

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer 555 View Post
    Was never really a heralded prospect, but the jays have liked his makeup and swing. But he fixed his eyes in the 2016-17 offseason and has been crushing it ever since. 60 grade hit tool projecting to stick at catcher and be solid-above average defensively.

Any power projection?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmarez View Post
    Any power projection?
    Everyone seems to be hitting 20 bombs these days if you can make enough contact lol. I'd say 15-20 bombs in the AL east. It's gonna be really interesting to see if jansen can force his way onto the team this year with how maile is playing as the backup and with Martin's contract. Martin is a real fan favourite because he's canadian. The jays catching depth is stupid.

I'd be surprised if Bautista is more than a bench player. He's not taking 3B from Comargo and we don't need him anywhere else sooooo. Minor league it is.

Over under 250 PA. I'm taking the over and I expect him to get more then Ryan flaherty or Camargo.

Buehler from the dodgeres gonna be a really interesting debut.

Started Torres on hype for MLB debut and benched Dejong. Got 0/4 and a K instead of 2/5 and 3 RBI 1 R 1 HR

Got lucky and didn't miss the points, but kinda sad. Was hyped for Torres to just start off super hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke View Post
    under

Idk if we've talked about it, but what do you think about your team overall for this year? Markakis may have lost a step defensively but Acuna/Inciarte/Markakis is probably one of the better defensive OFs and Albies and Swanson in the MI can't be too bad either. If Swanson has a bounce back and Acuna looks good from the get-go the line-up looks pretty solid. Pitching staff has more questions than answers IMO, but they're a solid and enviable team from a lot of perespectives.

Swanson's BABIP is a big red flag but I like his approach at the plate better this year. I like having Camargo back but I think Rio Ruiz is our future at 3rd. Ozzie Albies is going to be one of the best 2B in the league given a couple years, and being a switch hitter helps our lineup tremedously considering Inciarte is a lefty locked in at leadoff and Freeman a lefty(granted the LHP matchup doesn't really apply to him) in the 3 hole. I don't mind Markakis because of his veteran mentorship to all of our farm talent finally coming up. I just want to get out from under his contract. Inciarte and Acuña are locked in and I'm incredibly happy about having them for the next 3 years together. My biggest concern is catcher after this year tbh. Willie Contreras is our catcher of the future but I don't want him rushed. Soraka and Gohara look like certified rotation guys with some more growth. Our bullpen is abysmal

Austin Riley looks nice in the minors.

Thread Information