Page 158 of 193 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1935

Thread: For MLB fans

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I hate the Patriots rule the NFL thing. I consider the Jets/Dolphins/Bills historically garbage. At least the Yankees/Red Sox play against each other so it's legit competitive. Patriots can do whatever the fuck they want until the playoffs because the three other teams are always bottom half teams and usually bottom 10.

Yeah, the Jets are a terrible franchise. They sprinkle a good season in now and then, but overall they’ve been shit for as long as I’ve been watching football.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

I haven't worded this well, which is my fault.

The Red Sox should be like when Steinbrenner ruled the MLB with more money than god. Considering their payroll, they have absolutely not done well in the post season the last few years. Again, coming here is a nightmare for a ton of athletes. David Price only came here for money and he still hasn't won a single post season game in his entire career.

This is what I mean when I say having access to local media makes it different, as it would in any city. We're absolutely doing better than most teams, there's no questioning that. But like I said, we're for sure going to lose Mookie Betts and probably Jackie Bradley Jr., which comes back to the Steinbrenner thing. They have the money but they won't use it, unlike Steinbrenner who did anything to win. It's just an ATM for them. Go look at the last few years, they gutted the farm system and we make it to the first round of the playoffs every year. Sometimes we don't even make it. But you can get sushi at Fenway and buy a neat pink hat!

They just turned it into a fan experience at this point with the Red Sox. I stopped watching. I'd kill to see them sell them to new owners.

I have no idea wtf Cashman is doing, so far he's cleared up 6 players from the 40 man roster, mostly for International spending money, and signed Osiel Rodgriguez the #1 guy from the pipeline last night, then dumps Warren for more money, Tyler Austin was seen shaking hands with players and coaches before departing field in the 4th inning of today's game, no official word, but he wasn't part of M's trade.

He's either protecting the guys who will be Rule 5 eligible, or he's clearing roster spots for someone huge, I don't really agree with most of it as he's basically gutted most of the frontend of our bullpen, leaving Shreve, Gallegos, and Warren who are long relievers, I honestly think he's putting too much faith in AJ Cole, John Holder, and whoever else is going to come up (most likely Acevado)

Yep, kinda weird choice. Like, I get why, but is he really -that- big of an upgrade over CC or Gray? Not really, he said he's willing to do relief as well, which doesn't really make a lot of sense considering you don't need to move Austin / Warren, and just go with a "if it aint broke dont fix it" approach. He's def gonna be a starter, just a weird choice.

Nationals scored 25 runs tonight. Lol. That team is so fucking weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

that or the mets are just that shitty lol. I'm glad it happened to them honestly, everytime they fuck up and ruin the fans hopes it makes me happy to see them fail, eventually they'll learn their lesson

No they won't lol. Now that is a team that nickel and dimes it's way to a profit.

Lets see if Paxton can replicate his no hitter tn against the jays.

Thread Information