Thread: Fight Club

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    Well you won money so nice work. If you ever want any advice on a match or card I’ll try to help. I’m not an expert but I do love it and I follow it pretty close.
    And yeah, Amanda Nunes is the greatest female fighter in MMA history. Don’t bet on her to lose for a long time.
    I’m shocked Spencer went the distance. I wouldn’t have even bet on that.

I went Spencer, Garbrant, O'Malley, Pitolo, Menifield, Burns.

If I had benched Menifield for a cheaper option I probably could have upgraded Spencer to Nunes, but I dunno who that would have been cost wise. If I remember right Menifield was pretty expensive like the $9000 range, and then he lost. I think Spencer was like 6800 - 7200 and Nunes was like mid9000 range maybe?

I doubt I'll bet it frequently, it's probably like Golf and the NBA for me where I'll be bored and miss sports and place a rando bet with essentially 0 knowledge.

Oh I've obviously heard of Connor McGregor too and whoever Chandler Jones' brother is, but I kinda assume the guys I've heard of are basically the LeBrons of UFC and are mostly irrelevant to a draftkings lineup because they'd be widely owned and dictate the entire budget of your lineup.
    Last edited by Hulky; 06-07-2020 at 01:54 AM.

Thread Information