Thank's for the encouragement. I'm more than happy to answer questions about my game, so don't be sorry about asking. I actually log on from time to time just to answer questions. But there's nothing I'd love more than to hear that people want to play my game, it honestly keeps me motivated.

As for the game: I've unfortunately been very busy with work so I haven't had much time for development in the past month or so; I'm also unfortunately still very busy with work so won't have much time (just weekends) to work on side projects. It's a fairly monumental effort to do all the game polishing that I want, so that stuff takes time. I do agree that graphics and animation could be better, but if I spent any more time focused on that instead of other things I'd probably never finish I have a lot of internal and external changes since my last release (which was a loooong time ago), but here is my current list of non-released changes:
  1. General Code Cleanup
  2. ELO System
  3. Earn Gold from winning
  4. Improved UI (menu and in game)
  5. Blacksmith, GA, Furgeon, Stone Golem
  6. Fixed Assassin (attack 4 sided), Archer LoS, Enchantress (Focus based now), BW (buggy but focus based)

I really want to get this next release out the door, but it has been hard to find the time.

Thanks for reading. Hit me up with any more questions or comments.