I lost a close one to Veil. We were the only two to go over the 300 mark.

Flash back to last night. Yankees at Red Sox. Inning 7.
I'm down against Veil. I have Gary Sanchez, he has David Price. I traded him Price earlier in the year.

Gary Sanchez is at bat and 0/3 with a strike out. I needed Ellsbury to single and Sanchez to HR, because a solo HR wouldn't do it. Sanchez needed to just get on base at this point and Judge needed to Home Run, because I needed the -2 for Price for two earned runs, which would make the game 3-2 Sox and bench Price in the 7th. Judge gets to bat and belts a home run. I can win, I also have Chapman if the Yankees can Save. Judge's HR will give me +1 for Sanchez's run, and Price -2 for two earned runs. It would also threaten to remove Price's W points.

The ball is going deep and center. It's gone.
Then Jackie Bradley Jr. hippity hopped up and fucking snatched my dreams out of the air stealing the HR out of the stands. Price shuts out the 7th, and continues to shut out through the 8th. Game over. Kimbrel closes out the back end of the Yanks order and Sanchez never gets another at bat for some miracle grand slam type. It's over. :infinitesadness:.