But Kimbrel is better. Hence why I got him before everyone bumrushed the closers, lol

Baez had 1 good year *last year) and hasn't done anything but be a "eh, should I?" fantasy player since, before that he revolves around the hype of a top prospect pedigree lol as his K rate has climbed considerably since hes been called up. Comparing him to Segura despite having similar skillsets is kinda wrong, as Segura completely blows Baez' out of the water in terms of volume of playing time (more games and more PA) K% (28% compared to 15%) and contact% and Sb volume and less runs scored cause he bats lower in an NL lineup as opposed to Segura who is 2nd hole behind 3 25-40Hr hitters and has the benefit of Dee Gordon getting to 2nd and scoring on singles up the middle.

Segura just does more, hence why I value him for higher for someone who does less and K's more.

I value certain hitters based on what I currently have on my team, if Segura fell to me, and I know I can get Seager later on (which I did) then Segura's value jumps far more for me on my team as opposed to ADP simply because of the bonus points it'll come with because of both Dee Gordon and Seager in there with him. I go for consistency with upside, not value.