Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke View Post
I've thought about starting over and doing that now that I've figured most things out.

I find the computer isn't the best at the initial draft, so you can set yourself up with a bit too much of an advantage, but it's the most fun for me to play as well. I rotate teams often beacuse obviously teams don't matter much other than owners. Coincidentally with who I'm talking to this time around I'm the Braves.

My first picks were C. Seager, Albies, Bregman, and Benintendi primarily. I won a WS in 2019. Had to piece a staff together (Jacob Faria, Jake Odorizzi, Ariel Miranda) and made a lot of trades for a bullpen because I didn't spend too many picks there. Played with great defense too, used A. Almora as my primary defensive CF but he splitt ime with Kevin Pillar who would come in late in games and between teh two of the them I had a truly elite defensive OF.

My arbitration dollars though are skyrocketing. I'm so poor it's hysterical (some of this has to do with my settings). I have to make magic happen for Seager to not walk after 2020.