Instead I am not going to start with a prior team, and instead enlist current FAs and cherry pick some mocked "unprotected" players from existing rosters somewhat like how NFL Expansion teams did. Then I will begin with pick 0 of each round of the NFL draft for the first year before self-evaluating what pick I will have in the following years. I will also manage the team's cap space and can adopt any irl FA signing with the following conditions: 1. can not "steal" an NFL FA signing if the real signing team is a contending team and the St Louis Music are not. 2. If the St. Louis Music are a bottom 10 team the adopted contract is given a 10% premium. 3. If the adopted NFL FA signing is a premium player and the St. Louis Music are a middling team a 5% premium is added to the contract. 4. If starting potential is available on the St. Louis Music, but the real awarded team projects as rotation or depth, then rule 1 can be waived. 4. Can not adopt the contracts of FAs of other teams who resign with the team they last played on.

Coaching I will cherry pick a staff from the NFL that is not currently employed, or is employed at a lower coaching position (I can promote an OC from an existing team to HC of the Music for example). All coaching contracts are 4 years and I lose coordinators if they are hired in real life to HC.