I did my money league draft 12 teams. You must draft 2 QB, 4 RB, 4 WR, 2 TE, 2 K, 2 DST so if you get 4 RBs in the first 6 rounds or whatever you can't draft any more. Anyways Darwin Thompson went undrafted and I'm a little pissed that I went RB hard early. The league is also full point ppr and all TDs are 6 points. I picked 5th and was hoping for Saquon, McCafferey, Kamara or Mahomes to fall and that's the order they went in so I took DeAndre Hopkins.

Anyways the team I got is as follows:

QB: Jared Goff, Sam Darnold (plays Dolphins on Goff's bye week)
RB: Todd Gurley, Melvin Gordon, Miles Sanders, David Montgomery
WR: DeAndre Hopkins, Allen Robinson, Josh Gordon, Sterling Shepard
TE: TJ Hockenson, Irv Smith Jr. (I waited on TE, but the round I was targeting TE a run started and Hunter Henry was sniped so I rolled with two prospects I liked as receivers)
DST: Minnesota Vikings, Cleveland Browns
K: Harrison Butker, Daniel Carlson

I went Hopkins then RB four rounds in a row. Gurley has arthritic knee issue so I was like "okay, so I gotta get another RB in the third". Then Gordon was there and if he plays he is pretty good, but once again holdout and arthritic knee I need to go RB again. So I took Miles Sanders, and then the round after I felt David Montgomery was the BPA. We have to start 1 RB and 1 WR, then 2 Flex so I can start 3 of them with Hopkins if things are rolling well. Goff I feel like is a good value QB this year as he was like 4500+ yards 30+tds <15 int or whatever last year, but isn't drafted like it imo (yet people like Cooks, Woods and Kupp ???). Cleveland + Vikings I'm pretty happy with as that is:
Week 1: Cle v. Titans
Week 2: Cle v. Jets
Week 3: Min v. Oak
Week 4: Cle v. Bal or Min v. Chi
Week 5: Min v. Nyg
Week 6: Cle v. Sea or Min v. Phi
Week 7: Min v. Det
Week 8: Min v. Was
Week 9: Cle v. Den
Week 10: Cle v. Buf
Week 11: Min v. Den
Week 12: Cle v. Mia
Week 13: Min v. Sea
Playoffs Week 14: Cle v. Cin or Min v. Det
Playoffs Week 15: Cle v. Ari
Championship Week 16: Cle v. Bal or Min v. GB (if Rodgers is hurt might be a good start)

I assume Harrison Butker has a reasonable shot at finishing as the top kicker given he plays for KC, and you win money for top player in the position group so I reached a bit on kicker. I figure Hopkins and Butker are my best two shots at money'ing on positions. I wish I grabbed Keenan Allen over Melvin Gordon and that would have let me have final pick RB instead of WR (Sheppard) and I could have taken Darwin Thompson. Oh well, I like the rest of my team and maybe Gordon ends his holdout.