Page 213 of 492 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223263313 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 4918

Thread: For NFL fans

My other car is a TARDIS. bdog1321's Avatar

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and the fact that we'll still watch it. Ultimately we created the NFL in its current iteration by voting with our wallet and our television.
    [URL=http://s217.photobucket.com/user/bdog1321/media/jfk-1.jpg.html]

[ broke link: http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...sdb2e3340.gif]

it was short lived but it was fun <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash
    You're actually a stupid people.

I Love Lex and want to have his babies

I mean I know like /why/ it happens. I guess it was moreso rhetoric than anything. I just don't understand. If I go get a DUI, I flush the past 6 years I've spent in the army down the toilet and get kicked out. Hell, if I'm even late two-three times in one month or late once a month every month or something I'll get demoted, my money taken for a few paychecks and get my off time taken from me.

I know why they're held to different standards. It's just annoying that they are. I don't expect everyone to be a model citizen and be the cleanest guy on the block like JJ Watt or Von Miller or something, I just want the NFL to take ownership or something. Imagine how much of an impact it might have on society if something as big as the NFL literally fired people like other companies do to their employees when they screw up, get DUIs, beat their spouse, late to work often, etc.

Von Miller was suspended for drugs in like 2013, so if it were military standards even on him he'd most likely be gone.

Breaking the law is breaking the law. If an NFL player commits a crime punishable by prison and there's enough evidence to convict him, he'll go to prison. Just like if you or I did.
    If he stays out of prison it's because he has more money/better lawyers/resources than you or I, like any rich person. Welcome to America.
    Aside from that, being annoyed that an NFL player is held to a different standard or code at his work than a normal person is at his work, is silly. You can call the fairness police or shake your fist at the sky but these are entertainers worth millions in an industry worth billions.
    I could be the best in the entire world at my job, but still nobody would pay to watch me do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulky View Post
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

have you watched a Twitch stream before?

if anything, Twitch has taught me that if your tits are big enough, people will watch you do anything

I don't have big tits.
    My wife said the watch shown on the show said uh the bad guy groups name before Thanos.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke View Post
    Still trying to figure out why it's okay for domestic violence to happen and still get paid the big bucks the NFL provides.

If they really cared about a new precedence he wouldn't get to play anymore. Don't people literally go to prison for domestic violence? Or lose their jobs? Or both?
    I think for the NFL to even entertain this idea, they would need hard evidence, preferably video evidence too. Domestic violence in general has long been one of the most underpenalized crimes in this country though (which sickens me), so yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
    I don't have big tits.
    Damn.

Breaking the law is breaking the law. If an NFL player commits a crime punishable by prison and there's enough evidence to convict him, he'll go to prison. Just like if you or I did.
    If he stays out of prison it's because he has more money/better lawyers/resources than you or I, like any rich person. Welcome to America.
    Aside from that, being annoyed that an NFL player is held to a different standard or code at his work than a normal person is at his work, is silly. You can call the fairness police or shake your fist at the sky but these are entertainers worth millions in an industry worth billions.
    I could be the best in the entire world at my job, but still nobody would pay to watch me do it.
    Spot on.

It's just reality. The better you are at your job, the more lenient your boss is going to be. If you are easily replaceable well there's the door. Notice how Ray Rice just kind of faded away because he was also starting to suck at football.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverik View Post
    have you watched a Twitch stream before?

if anything, Twitch has taught me that if your tits are big enough, people will watch you do anything
    So true. Doesn't matter how bad they are at the game either. Female and attractive? GET DEM VIEWS/SUBS/BITS/MONEY.
    Last edited by Da Gyps; 08-17-2017 at 09:46 AM.

I understand all of this. I just wish things were handled differently.

That's awesome.

Thread Information