I mean Hugh that logic is pretty flawed. They had a lot of other problems last year and they didn't have Ezekiel Elliott. The kid is like a bulldozer in the body of a racecar. Dak has been good. Real good. But it's not dumb to call him overrated when everyone is riding his cock so hard. He has a lot of good pieces around him. The QBs the Boys had last year were abysmal
Truly bottom of the barrel. Dak is clearly good, and ill keep saying that. But hes missed throws and left plays on the field, while he's getting more credit for the 6-1 start than Zeke practically which is nuts. I think because it's just such a stark contrast to last year.

Also KB I wouldn't be so sure Romo would've beaten those blitzes either. I'm sure you remember quite a few Redskins games where they did nothing but bring the house against Tony at the end of the game and he couldn't get it done. I'm not saying he can't or wouldnt do it, but I'm not convinced he would have fared better than Dak

All that said, Eagles were in a position to win the game. The Cowboys battled back and showed mental toughness and won. Philly has a lot of flaws on offense but Wentz isn't the problem. Their receivers are trash and Sproles is the only RB they trust not to fumble.

Dallas is the team to beat in the east, and in the NFC for that matter. But we saw a few chinks in the armor today, and I'm happy to see that. Happy to see the Eagles lose too because well fuck them. If the GMen can get our offense going then a wild card berth is well within reach