Thread: TAO Top 100

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I don't know if it counts but I created legends dropped grey formation around 07' which kinda went into masses and was called "GoodLuck rush". They named it after my grey account. I got 1800 using it but soon ppl started to create sets to counter it (2 frost and furgon good defensive skills usully gave the edge). I think even Rahan used it for a while because I spanked his butt with it many times.

Edit. How SI got created through Mel's words:
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineLeft View Post
    Well I can't exactly follow the mold of the thread.. How did I get into Si. They needed someone to guard the poop and no one else showed interest or as much promise as me!

Bigmikeasf, Rescorlian, Nads, Orthodox, and Myself all joined during the first weeks of TAO. We played each other a lot and were all always on from like 10pm to 5am pretty much every day.. trying set-ups versus each and all on ICQ or AIM making fun of the opponents who decided to jump us. Little by lil people came out of the wood work to play and join us.. DWarrior.. was looking for a Banff clan.. Minigunsniper who actually came up with the Si Name.. Sam toet an 11 year old Aussie who owned just about everyone's butt.. DoesthislookInfected (later to become Rogue_Wolf).. KoSpades.. Jon The Don.. MikeisGod.. Demonicgod.. Ravus Rhin.. BoBo The Fool.. Cuathon.. Cobra9 This was the core of Si and in the beginning we pretty much dominated 14 of us in the top 50 spots.
    Last edited by Mask; 06-02-2016 at 03:55 AM.

Thread Information