I see no benefit of slack over here or facebook groups for that matter... Just another place to login and catch up on conversations.. I can subscribe to threads here and get an email or text that lets me know when a thread I'm following is updated. I have no idea conversations are taking place on slack and there are no open times for those conversations planned or posted.. On facebook you can start a group chat, invite several people and can have open and ongoing conversations.. Something the admins here have been doing since before the forum closed..

In the next few days I'll be installing a chat system here that will also allow for individual room set-ups for direct conversation.

We could also easily add a section on this forum for future tao development that requires a logon to continue reading. I'm currently going between 8 mediums trying to keep track of the success and upkeep of these forums and the future TAO. While I'm glad you have taken an initiative and made a questionnaire and get the slack page going, but trying to figure out what for..

I'll ask the same questions i did in my last slack post.. What is the direction you see the future of TAO? You mentioned in your reply that you see it as 3D game and the current board in webgl is rotatable. I guess with several people all looking for answers and questioning whats in going on.. perhaps at least outline the goals and posting progress would at least be in the best interest. The community is what kept this game around, if the goal is to market to them again perhaps outline goals and explaining a direction would be a good start. Timeline always changes but at least include them.

As a designer I know we all have our ways of following things and organizing. I just want to actually see organization and an outline of planned ideas. Again on slack you mentioned tonight you would update.. I guess I'll randomly hop on there again later tonight and see what is added.