Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke View Post
Javon Wims reminds me of Dez Bryant but more raw. Big target at 6-4, can probably stay around 210-220 range. Not the fastest guy but his jumpball skills are excellent. Should excell as a big red zone target. Poor man's Mike Evans or Dez Bryant but should given the chance I think he could produce after a couple years of learning in the NFL.
I think he'll be given the chance. We brought in a lot of guys but there's not a reason he shouldn't get a roster spot. Right now I have Demarcus Ayers, Josh Bellamy, and Marlon Brown cut from the 88 we currently have under contract, and Allen Robinson, Taylor Gabriel, Anthony Miller, Kevin White, Bennie Fowler, and Javon Wims. I think Bellamy or Fowler make the roster as a solid guy who's just a guy who can play assignment football. But I don't think you need both. Otherwise he shouldn't have too much competition, unless they insist on making Ayers the returner.

I think he could theoretically win a spot over Kevin White even though. If he shows up to camp prepared I think he'll do fine. Having Roquan with him I think will probably help.